Vince Illegitimate SON Spoilers.

Mexican Geek

It's good to be back!
I know there's a thread for Vince's son, but i guess i cant post the spoilers :D so, spoilers for this angle, keep them in here!

This is from WZ news.
Source - F4Wonline.com

As previously reported the current plan is for Ken Kennedy to be revealed as Mr. McMahon's illegitimate son. If something would happen and the storyline would end up bombing, WWE has a contingency plan to fall back on. The plan would be to say that Kennedy "forged" the papers and lab results and is a con artist trying to get into a billionaire family.

The entire McMahon family will be involved in the angle with Stephanie getting involved sometime around October or November. This will then involve Triple H as he will come in and make the save revealing himself as Vince's son-in-law therefore setting the stage for the RAW main event at WrestleMania with him as a babyface vs. Kennedy, likely for the title with the entire McMahon family somehow involved.

USA Network's Bonnie Hammer loves the idea of the angle and wants another big three-hour special in October like WWE did last year with the Homecoming show. This will most likely be the show that reveals Kennedy as McMahon's son. Hints will be dropped on RAW each week until that edition.

Shane was told that he won't be needed in the ring until around the time of Royal Rumble. He will probably be Kennedy's first family victim.

:eek2: Kennedy vs the McLovin Family???, with Triple H as the allmighty savior??? This only proves Triple H backstage political power. But I have to say, if they keep this storyline, I will keep my ass seated on monday nigts....Kennedy an Triple H cutting promos...Amazing!!
And the best deal of ths whole angle...No Cena! lol!

I really looking forward to see Shane-o-Mac vs Kennedy; Shane trying to screw Kennedy at the Royal Rumble, but gets his ass kicked somehow...

It seems that we have our main program until Mania....

Great so we get to see Kennedy built up, given the McMahon rub. Then we get to see him completley dominated by HHH. Pointless. I'm sure Kennedy will recover. Eventually. But why does HHH need to get involved? Can they just use this as an oppertunity to build Kennedy? It's not like HHH need's to be the main superstar on the roster. Cant he just have a title run instead?

I usually don't read the spoilers for storylines but couldn't help myself. Looks like a damn good storyline until WM. I'm sure some things will change. I hope we get another great Shane O Mac gimmick match. Seems like they are always badass. Great storyline all the way until....Trips. Why the fuck does he have to be involved. His time has past. Give Kennedy a shot at WM let him win the belt from Trips and Hunter can sit back and watch greatness like all of us. It won't happen because he won't let it.

I ain't going to rant about the storyline though It will have my ass in the seat and best of all No John Cena!!!(I suppose he will be filming for his next snoozer). Should lead to alot of great promos and matches.

Sounds like a well planned out storyline something that WWE seems to not do that often anymore. I love the fact that they want to push Kennedy to the moon with this angle but having HHH get invloved s too much. If it was for the title at mania and Trips was champion be nice to see him drop the belt to Kennedy...and surpirse surprise Trips will like he made Kennedy.

Sorry guys, but i dont see who else could carry this story line. I dont think it will be a good idea to let Kennedy go alone here. He needs to be build up, and who better than Triple H to do the work??
WM20-Benoit went Skyhigh beating hbk AND Triple H..
WM21-Triple H vs Batista- Cant say much here..all in Benefit of the animal.
WM22-Triple H vs Jon Cena-Except for Slyfox, we all agree on who carry the match. Obviously, all in benefit of Cena.

think about it, Triple H doesnt have a undefeated streak at mania, and honestly, I dont see Triple H wrestling in 2, maybe 3 years.(or until both of his quads will bust again, this time for good.) so, It would be wise to build the next gen. of main eventers. Its time for Kennedy, MVP, Carlito, Punk, Burke...

So, it could be like this:
WM24-Triple H vs Mr Kennedy - Kennedy wins, plain and simple.

that actually is a great story line, and even tho i hate triple h, i have to be honest, he does have a history of putting people over, and kennedy is due for a push and to be put over, i was hoping for a triple h vs john cena or triple h vs orton at mania, but this is too good of a storyline to past up, so triple h vs kennedy im looking foward to it.

I -*ADORE*- this storyline. It's the best one I've seen in years. Alllllll the way back to Shane vs Papa in the street fight. It's like a rehash of that, only better. Triple H vs Kennedy would be an awesome match at WM if Kennedy was built up enough, and someone made a valid point elsewhere...when's the last time Trips actually won a WrestleMania match? It's like that's the place that he's going to be remembered for jobbing and putting people over than anywhere else.

I, too, shall remain firmly attached to my couch/bed/floor/chair/wherever the hell I'm sitting when RAW is on to see this storyline take place.

Well, after this RAW, it seems that the McMahon civil war is set, before planned. I read on WZ news that Shane wouldn't be on TV until near the Rumble, but we will see him next week, hopefully, taking a big part on the storyline.
StephZilla is back with a vengeance!! and I can see her trying to screw kennedy's matches. Kennedy will squash her, Triple H makes the save, and Voila! you have your feud cooked and ready to go.
DAMn....

Aerandir "when's the last time Trips actually won a WrestleMania match? It's like that's the place that he's going to be remembered for jobbing and putting people over than anywhere else".

This is a little off topic, but I always question why there was so much Triple H hate in years past. He was great as a heel champion who was built up as always able to retain, only to go into Wrestlemania and put others over on the "grandest stage of them all".

Benoit, Batista & Cena were all put over cleanly in Trips past 3 Mania's. I don't see any reason why by next years Wrestlemania that Triple H is a heel WWE Champion and putting somebody over once again. Possibly Kennedy, which I would enjoy thoroughly.

On Raw last night Vince said that he would file a lawsuit on the mother of his child if she didnt creveal herself by september 10th which happens to be the night Raw is in Green Bay so I wouldnt be surprised if this is where Vince figures out its Kennedy

You know, Freedom's got a point. Raw on Sep 10th is in Kennedy's home town, and that's when the identity will be revealed. It's obviously gonna be KENNEDY!

KENNEDY!

Sorry, I had to.

Oh yeah, also, I can't wait to see the McMahon's back. Except Linda. Shane has amazing gimmick matches, and Steph... well, she's gorgeous. *Nervously checks HHH isn't anywhere near* Seriously, after seeing what Kennedy did at Armageddon 06 off the stage thingy, an Kennedy vs Shane gimmick match will be amazing.

I actually really dig this storyline, but it's going to backfire horribly on the WWE. First of all, Kennedy is going to be sticking it to the McMahons. As much as a heel they want to make Kennedy and as much of a face they want Triple H to be, Kennedy fucking with the McMahons is only going to get him mega over as a face.

Seriously, it's been ten years of Mr. McMahon fucking around with fans and screwing with them. To see someone else come along and really try to shaft McMahon, he is going to be loved. I think it's a damn good idea, but Kennedy won't be a Heel.

I actually really dig this storyline, but it's going to backfire horribly on the WWE. First of all, Kennedy is going to be sticking it to the McMahons. As much as a heel they want to make Kennedy and as much of a face they want Triple H to be, Kennedy fucking with the McMahons is only going to get him mega over as a face.

Seriously, it's been ten years of Mr. McMahon fucking around with fans and screwing with them. To see someone else come along and really try to shaft McMahon, he is going to be loved. I think it's a damn good idea, but Kennedy won't be a Heel.

To think that someone like Mr. Kennedy would be the McMahon's toy to put Trips back on the main event scene...

Nah. Anyway, I don't think they would have Kennedy become a face since the WWE already booked him to be a heel. But don't you think the McMahons would favor Kennedy over Triple H due to the fact that they would reveal him as the illegitamate son of Vince? Because also I heard that they would plan to turn Stephanie a face along with Triple H so they can battle with bastard father and bastard son. I know there will be another split in the McMahon faction (seen this a lot of times), where it would go right up to WM24 and lo and behold, Kennedy screwed over by McMahon and being disowned, leaving the Game for the pin.

This storyline is very good, but if you squeeze in all the clues, its just as predictable as all of John Cena's title wins (it's all on paper folks).

More on McLovin Illegitimate son...
From WZ news:

Lita Update Inside, Ken Kennedy, New WWE Announcer
08/30/2007 by Ryan Clark

There is a very good piece in the newest issue of WWE Magazine on Ken Kennedy. The article is very well written and treated very serious. It is interesting to note that the article says that Kennedy lost touch with his biological father a long time ago. Those who have read our spoiler reports can certainly guess at what that might a hint too.

Well, I cant say it's confirmed, but I dont see anything that can change it (the steroids scandal, but I dont Think so) So, Kennedy is ALMOST confirmed as vince's bastard.

I will look for the magazine next month ( I have this issue with Triple H as guest Editor, there is some funny shit :) )

To think that someone like Mr. Kennedy would be the McMahon's toy to put Trips back on the main event scene...

Nah. Anyway, I don't think they would have Kennedy become a face since the WWE already booked him to be a heel. But don't you think the McMahons would favor Kennedy over Triple H due to the fact that they would reveal him as the illegitamate son of Vince? Because also I heard that they would plan to turn Stephanie a face along with Triple H so they can battle with bastard father and bastard son. I know there will be another split in the McMahon faction (seen this a lot of times), where it would go right up to WM24 and lo and behold, Kennedy screwed over by McMahon and being disowned, leaving the Game for the pin.

This storyline is very good, but if you squeeze in all the clues, its just as predictable as all of John Cena's title wins (it's all on paper folks).

I'm not saying that Kennedy is going to be pushed as Face, but he is going to become the Stone Coldish Anti-Hero. Look, if there is one person the WWE fans love to hate, it's McMahon. I don't care who they try to push as a heel against McMahon in this storyline, it's simply not going to work. Vince is a pompous ass that people love to hate. Now, take a guy like Kennedy who is seemingly, along with MVP, the IWC's choice as future stars, there is no way he is going to make it through the whole session as a heel. Sure, they'll throw Triple H in there to try and make Kennedy more of a heel, but Kennedy is going to be loved by the fans too much in this storyline.

I would ignore the Steroid Situation. We're talking about a huge storyline that really is what, 7 months away from the pay off right now. People forget. Most fans don't care, as sad as that is to say. People want to be entertained, no matter what the wrestlers do.

well said shockmaster. I hope this steroid scandal doesn't screw up Kennedy's push. It's shaping up to be a good feud.

Then, a representative for the suing mother comes out and says that Ken is not Vince's son but he can't reveal who is until next week. The horrible actor then says that he can give a clue, "Things are looking up".

Well, it looks as though Kennedy is NOT Vince's bastard son(maybe to do with the steriod scandal?). The clue "things are looking up" leaves me drawing a blank. Right now my prediction is Cena, Vince would love to have his golden boy be a part of this storyline. Does anyone else have an idea about that clue of who Vince's son is?

That hint to me means it's going to be a big man.

Won't be Khali..

Kane?
Snitsky?

Who knows..

i think it's rey who's always looking up so i kinda disagree with taylor and say it's sombody small

Taylor...it isnt going to be Kane. If it is, the WWE will officially no longer care about past storylines.

Paul Bearer was revealed to be Kane's father in the late 90's or early 00's.

Taylor...it isnt going to be Kane. If it is, the WWE will officially no longer care about past storylines.

Paul Bearer was revealed to be Kane's father in the late 90's or early 00's.

Don't put it past them.

Didn't Kane used to have a burned face and had to use a voice assister to speak?

Now hes just a bald fat guy with a fucked up eye.

They ignore past storylines all the time.

HA! for those who thought that wikipedia has nothing to do with this (it is just a funny note, not an actual spoiler...but you never know, because.."RUMOR HAS IT...")

From wikipedia Chris Jericho is also considered to be a strong contender as Mr. McMahon's Illegitimate Child (kayfabe) among many internet wrestling forums. This will be revealed on the Monday Night Raw Television Broabcast on 10th September 2007. These rumors have come about after talk that Jericho was in contract negotiations about a return to the WWE.

This could be great, but not happening IMO. they are going to blow the storyline again, maybe having Triple H as the bastard, just to discover that he cheated on the results, and Kennedy is the real son.
Besides, Jericho doesn't have any buildup right now, and have him return on a storyline already screwed by the steroid scandal, well, is not good business for him i guess.

This will be an awesome storyline if it manifests as predicted. Looking forward to the Kennedy push despite not really liking him up until recently.

Everone says it's gonna be Kennedy, but that's not gonna happen because of the steroid scandal. And it would make no sense if it will be Jericho because they said that it's someone on the "current WWE roster" and he's not currently signed with WWE. Knowing WWE the will do something totally reatrded like having Triple H become his son, and is probable because like someone said earlier WWE doesn't care about past storylines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back