Vince Illegitimate SON Spoilers.

I don't see why they'd blow such a good storyline for Kennedy. Yeah, he is in trouble for steroids, but you know as soon as he gets back from his suspension (if he is) he's just going to get pushed again, either immediately or after a month of so of jobbing. So, why not have someone as a makeshift (Hornswoggle, HHH, Cena, who cares) son to let Kennedy learn his lesson, then reveal it to be him and continue from there? It's not like they're going to lose anything, save the month of the fake person.

Though, I'd LOVE for it to be Jericho, for the simple fact that we wouldn't have to wait to see him right back at the top where he belongs :D (Me=Jericho Supersmark). But, it's not like he needs it. The roof will blow off when he returns anyways, and I do agree it would not be good for anyone to be involved in a steroid tainted storyline.

Of course, that's all theory. But the one I'm pretty confident with is Hornswoggle. "Things are looking up." What does Hornswoggle have to do to talk to someone? ...Look up. Someone posted it already, but they're right. Comic relief to let Kennedy live out his suspension. 'Course, it could be HHH too, but that wouldn't be near as comical...it would be rather sick. Incest FOR THE FUCKING LOSS.

i figured out who it is imo its gonna be triple h because on the last raw vince aired a video about how much he loved steph but it was actually him beating the crap out of her, trips appeared on the titantron and said he didn't mess with the video. after a few minutes the lawyer comes out and says "things are looking up" while trips was on the tron. now think about it the only reason triple h was there was to say he didnt mess with the video so there must be another reason for that

Triple H was not on the tron when the lawyer said it... Triple H was also being sarcastic when he said he didnt mess it up. Idiot.

I cannot wait for this but seeings as no one knows who it is yet then there cant really be a reason for this thread lol. No spoilers, so no thread.

As of this weekend, the rumored names for Vince McMahon's 'Bastard' were:

Jonathan Coachman - Coach has never done a background check on himself and has told McMahon in recent weeks that things were looking up.

Hornswoggle - He is from Green Bay, WI and they could do comedy spots week after week with him following McMahon around. This is right up Vince's alley. Are things 'looking up' for Hornswoggle?

Lance Cade - He has been in line for a major push for months now. This could be it. Not sure what 'looking up' has to do with him though.

None of these names are at all confirmed so please take them strictly as RUMOR.

As noted earlier here on the site, the original plan called for Mr. Kennedy to be revealed as the son but those plans were nixed last week when his name popped up on the Signature Pharmacy list.

Hornswoggle NO why? Nothing was mentioned on SD!

Cade; Again he's feuding with Londrick so i can't see it being him, the tag division's bad enough!

Coach; Hmm never thought of it but I do remember him saying at SNME that he was adopted or never knew his father or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back