[Official] Mr. McMahon's Child Thread

Well, before my post was deleted... I quoted someone from about the 2nd page who said "Hornswoggle was going to be the illegit. son." Followed by "HHH will rig the results and its Mr. Kennedy."

Sadly, my post was deleted for "spamming."

Who's wrong now? Pwn.t.

Anyways... The guy is going to get a small little push but obviously, this is not his son. There is more to the story that they are not giving us because as we all know, Vince doesan't push little guys unless your name is Rey Mysterio.

So the logical conclusion is Mr. Kennedy after his suspension and everyones analysis is correct.....

That is, of course... They don't improvise again.

The refernce to Kennedy during the segments on RAW,especially the magazine cover promo was a clear sign they`re sticking with Kennedy.It was way too early to have the identity revealed now anyway.It was supposed to happen at the RAW Family Reunion Show in October.Right now I think the plan is to have Hornswaggle be the kid.HHH & Steph. probably ould have rigged the test to stop Kennedy from claiming his inheritance.This will probably mean that HHH wiill be a heel at WM24.
I do agree though that Kennedy never needed this storyline to put him over.He could easily have been booked at Unforgiven to face Cena.

I couldn't care less who his basteard son is. I'm just glad they used somebody lower in the card and not a main eventer. Although I think they should have used this as an oppertunity to push somebody who has potential. I'm sure Hornswoggle is a brilliant midget wrestler, but the rub of McMahon will do nothing for him. Hell he'll probably be gone this time next year.

I fully expect Hornswoggle to drop the title this Sunday, probably to Noble. Then move to Raw and participate in loads of ''hilarious'' skits with McMahon, Cach and Regal. Great.

I was worried myself for a while that they were going with the Triple H angle which I was praying for it not to be. WWE has had some bad storylines in the past and doesn't need another like that. After the whole controversy recently and the overly serious nature of WWE programming I personally am delighted to have Hornswoggle as his son. It will add some much needed humour to the show until Kennedy's return when something will most likely develop. GO HORNSWOGGLE!!!

So so far what we have is Little Bastard being Vince McMahon's bastard son, I even get the things are looking up comment now. But this will most likely be a stop gap as they were planning on having someone different. This is probably only going to last a few more weeks and then we should get a "real" Bastard son with this being some sort of set up. It should be interesting if they play that angle.

So so far what we have is Little Bastard being Vince McMahon's bastard son, I even get the things are looking up comment now. But this will most likely be a stop gap as they were planning on having someone different. This is probably only going to last a few more weeks and then we should get a "real" Bastard son with this being some sort of set up. It should be interesting if they play that angle.

I agree that Little Bastard is not the real bastard son. I think HHH played a role in this and it will come out in a few weeks that probably Kennedy is the real son after his suspension. I actually thought the segment was real funny especially at the end when HHH was on the floor laughing.

Its beyond obvious that due to Kennedy's suspension they needed a stand-in whilst he served his punishment, for then it only to be revealed that HHH doctored the DNA tests and the real son is Mr Kennedy Mcmahon!

This along with the Hornswoggle and Vince segments over the next few weeks should be mildly entertaining, if nothing else.

I can see a Ron Simmons "Damn" comment in Vince's near future.

Good choice like crucified said its just while Kennedy is out and i would rather they do these joke segments till he returns and reveals he really is his son, than if it ended up being someone like Snitsky as the full time part.

Kennedy better be his son. But if Hornswoggle is the permanent son (which I hope is not the case) than it would be a waste of a potentially good storyline

For all we know this could all well be a DX Joke, you all saw how HHH laughed, and he didnt put on a realistic reaction when he was the only man left in the ring.

I have to admit it was hillarious when they announced hornswoggle as the son but if it wasnt for kennedy f*ucking up taking the drugs then he would have been announced last night most likly so i can c why wwe did this and if what you say about HHH messing up the papers it will certainly draw ratings. also a large audience of wwe farns r little kids hoo want 2 c hornswoggle annoy mr mcmahon so i dont think things will be to bad at least til the end of kennedys suspension. I usually get this wrong but does anyone think Jeff Hardy had a part to play in this by helping HHH? i remember reading he was going to get a prankster gimmick few weeks ago and it would be a better way to start the fued off with him vs hardy and then HHH interfering in a match just like when they used hardy to build up jericho before wrestlemania 19 vs michaels with hardy and michaels teaming up and jericho vs hardy at no way out? just a thought but would be good to see, any1 agree?

God I hope that the WWE isn't serious and as someone said before, it's filler time before Kennedy gets back from the suspension. Honestly, what a let down this was. I actually enjoyed following this storyline online, and it all fell apart when the Steroid Situation broke a few weeks ago.

Comedy is supposed to be funny, this isn't funny. The WWE is at it's lowest point in years, i daresay it's near 1995, if not worse levels. Sure, a lot has to do with injuries and suspensions, but the lionshare of the blame must go to the creative team for failing to be able to find away out of this mess. Brilliant minds are very clearly not working for the WWE at this point.

What a monumental let down, but honestly, what else should anyone expect from 2007 WWE?

I definitely don't think that this is for real. I don't think that the WWE is that stupid to put Hornswoggle in their top storyline of the year. I bet Kennedy is going to somehow come out Vince's sun and this is most likely just a fill in until Kennedy gets back. If not, I have only one question to ask ... Why?

What's confusing me is why, if they're serious about using kennedy and making a real storyline out of this, they didn't just wait and say they'd announce the results at a PPV in a month or else the 3 hour Raw special. If they booked ages in advance that they had a massive annoucement, the buyrate would go up so much. Instead they're doing filler segments with a midget. Right.

Ok, now that the 'mystery' was solved, im more sure than ever that Kennedy should be the child. i don't know,but there were some things that left me like WTF? Triple H laughing out loud is the main one, I feel that he is just messing with the results...if this results are real....?

i say that the storyline is not dead, but again, it depends on how Vince wants to end this: Having a couple of laughs with hornswoggle and eventually fade this out, or giving the push of his Kennedy's life, direct to stardom, a WM main event.

What?????? They chose the little guy? What are they going to do with him? I mean if they just bury this storyline I will be very angry, better then the confusion of Hornswaggle (or whatever you spell his name). They chose him? Man I think I need a drink.....just kidding.:blink:

I would have rather seen Triple H as the child for now. What the hell does Hornswaggle bring to the table? WWE is going to try and make this a comedy routine and it's not going to be funny.. They can't bury the storyline.. It got WWE their most attention in a while

I have to agree with some on it being a bad move for Kennedy. It's the same as the "death" angle. I mean I know it's scripted, but I do like some sort of logic behind it. Not the daytime soap opera stuff that when someone dies they magically reappear. The reason wrestling hit an all time high way back when is when they brought the reality, or perceived reality out. I.E. the NWO=a wwf takeover, DX driving a tank to WCW, Bret Hart getting "screwed". How do you logically get Kennedy out of this angle once it's over? Unfortunately the only way I see it is that he goes to "TNA" and denounces it as stupid, and goes on about it. That would get ratings. Now dont' get me wrong I haven't been a true wrestling fan in years, because it's almost going back to pre-attitude days, (i'm waiting for clowns, oh wait there is hornswaggle) and I don't think I've watched a full episode of TNA. The angle is stupid to say the least. I don't know, this is my 1st rant, I apologize.

I was rather gutted when Hornswoggle was announced as Vince's son and then i thought of all the comedy that could come with it.

I hope that this isnt the end of it as i believe it wold benefit both the WWE and Kennedy to say when he comes back that he is in fact Vinces son and that either Steph or Shane tampered with the DNA and that it was a practical joke - something like that please.

If kennedy doesnt get this monster push that the storyline could give him then he is going to be stuck in the mid card for the rest of his career.

(please review my book this show - all reviews returned.)

i think there is one thing here that is being left out.... wwe did sign a 6'6 talent from ireland....i believe his name was Shannon O'Shaunesy or something like that.... given the fact that kennedy is out til at least the first of October then this could lead to a possible storyline angle.... bring kennedy back in with him claiming to be the real bastard son of vince and vince taking his side.... from here kennedy and hornswoggle could go on to have numerous beatdowns on hornswoggle from kennedy.... thus leading to the 6'6" irish monster making his debut with the WWE as Hornswoggles brother.... a feud between him and kennedy could be something seen... just a stretch on this but somehow in there Triple H could be involved with Stephanie.... dont take this as i believe this will happen, its jus an idea..... or in all this could jus be something that will be absolutely horendus for WWE and will in all circumstances bury the company once and for all....

frankly i think this was the best way for the company to go about things since kennedy was suspended...on a positive outlook hornswoggle can create and bring some comedy to this angle until the return of kennedy where this would provoke a more serious outlook to it..regardless this was really only one of the ways to go about things and not fuck up the whole angle itself...there is many ways this angle could go about and frankly this could perhaps be a blessing in disguise as the creative team has more time to discuss this angle and plan out this angle and also come up with more possible ideas to take the direction of kennedys angle because frankly this angle is the one that will raise kennedy into the main event level...

Pfft, the whole angle was so stupid anyway who cares who the son was? I was as curious as anyone else to find out who the bastard son was, but it's Hornswoggle... Alright, well I guess that's fine, to be honest I think Kennedy having to run the rest of his career in the WWE as being McMahons 'other son' would probably kill him in the long run anyway, I hope they don't reveal him as being the real son. Can you imagine how much that would suck? He wins the championship at Wrestlemania and at least 3 times in the match JR would remind everybody that he's the bastard child of Vince? Man that'd be stupid. If you want credibility in a wrestler, you don't want to be Vince's storyline kid. Just remember that whilst everyone's saying that Kennedy would get his big push, it's the fans who make the push, and in the long term it just wouldn't work.

Actually I take that back, I guess it kind of DOES give Hornswoggle some limelight and attention that he wouldn't have otherwise received. He'd be loving this at the moment, a guy who was first a leprichaun, then the little bastard (hehe, that's actually pretty funny now) and now... Well OK what I'm trying to say is that it's pretty cool that a dwarf/midget (I don't know which he is and I don't know the PC word for it either...) is getting to be involved in a really central WWE angle. It doesn't happen very often.

^.... Right.

Hopefully they make this Hornswaggle McMahon storyline alot better than just Mr McMahon loving the cock jokes. Lil Bastard can get a huge push, they should chuck Kennedy in there after his ban because he deserves it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back