[Official] Mr. McMahon's Child Thread

One point that has not been touched on. I keep reading in these posts how a few weeks ago we were told it WAS a RAW superstar, and that he WAS standing with the group around the ring. We have all based the son on those premises.

Actually, Stephanie said it was a WWE superstar, NOT a Raw superstar like you said and the wrestlers surrounding the ring wasn't only Raw superstars....

undertaker,kane,melina,boogeyman,triple h, kelly kelly,the miz would all be good choices.

WHAT?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? HHH is the ONLY one on that list who would be a good choice.
Taker and Kane- Their parents are dead! A mother can't file a paternity suit if she's DEAD!

Melina and Kelly- The SON is a MALE WWE SUPERSTAR... with a PENIS... you see what I'm getting at?

Boogeyman and the Miz- C'MON! Why would ANYONE want either of those two to be Vince's illegitimate son? They both SUCK!! They're ECW mid-carders!

Actually, now that I think about it, HHH isn't a good choice either, cuz then we'd have the incest angle Vince has been clamoring for over the last two years.

The ONLY good choice is Kennedy. He deserves this role, it can put him way over as a heel. If you saw how Kennedy reacted to the news that he apperently wasn't the son, it wasn't a "Crap, I've been found out." He was confused, dissappointed, angry. He really thought he was the son. I think they're still gonna go with Kennedy as the son, they're just gonna have to stretch it a little longer than they planned.

WHAT?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? HHH is the

Boogeyman and the Miz- C'MON! Why would ANYONE want either of those two to be Vince's illegitimate son? They both SUCK!! They're ECW mid-carders!

actually Boogeyman could be a very talented wrestler with a different gimmick, the man is in amazing shape for someone his age, the only reason he has the stupid gimmick is because he lied about his age on tough enough. he is very athletic, and i don't know what moves he knows but WWE doesn't let him use them, if he became something like a main event character with a new heel gimmick he would actually do good.

I'm convinced they will fuck it up massively next week. Either the suspensions or the Internet leaks has caused Vince to go with Plan Q and it's not going to be good.

Other than Kennedy, unless it's going to be Jericho, have fun watching some toolbag like Snitsky walk down the ramp. I'm prepairing myself now for the biggest let down in recent memory next week. Although I am intrigued, I'm also fully prepaired to puke in disgust and change the channel to watch Monday Night Football and not change back.

I can't shake the feeling this is going to be a colossal fucking disappointment.

Definately - it will either be something huge that they have gone to all lengths to keep under wraps - like Y2J or Lesnar - or someone so lame that my TV could be in for some damage - such as Snitsky.... They aren't stupid enough to use Snitsky are they??? Oh, hang on, they chose Lashley to carry one of the main events of this years Wrestlemania - so they probably are!!!

I think WWe will know that they cannot afford to mess this one up - especially with TNA to announce that they are going 2 hours and that they are signing a Former World Champion (Angle has been pushing for Lesnar to join for months). I just think WWe will know they need to pull this one outta the bag to kill off the threat of TNA getting bigger. Then again, the former World Champ could be Jericho - he maybe just seeing what he can get with TNA before he signs with WWE.

This storyline done properly will be the best one in many years. We can all discuss who's the better choice, Kennedy, Carlito, Burke, MVP or even Benjamin but we have to realize that the son must be a highly talented and great mic skilled wrestler. It has to be a midcarder that management likes and wants to give a huge push. So this leaves HHH, HBK and Y2J out.Promoting a legend would kill the idea. This could lead to a full war between Vince and his new son against the rest of the family and HHH. Vince could recreate the Corporation and HHH lead a new version of DX ( with more than HBK as a member ) This will shake the wrestling world, improve RAW ratings and give the "son" and the rest of the other young members of Corporation and DX a great career push. But with Vince you never know. Maybe it will end up being a hoax and end in one week.

well it needs to be a fresh face i would prefer as previous mentioned y2j or lesnar or someone who is already a big name to the fans need a big jump to wwe thats wats missing from the wwf/wcw era you had guys swapping about and it was great viewing its just become so predictable so i really dont hope it kennedy

although he would be great for the part im oping its a big surprise to us all

Well as of right now it seems as every body thinks it is going 2 be Kennedy.I on the other hand DO NOT Think it is Kennedy.By the clue "things are looking up"i think it will be someone tall.But i think they WILL NOT announce the real illegitimate son tomorrow on RAW!

It is JR, Vince is going to make JR's life hell until Kennedy comes back from suspension then Kennedy will come back and say it was a joke and it made him laugh seeing Jr abused. Vince will like his thinking and then the storyline is abck on track. This is 100% reliable information from a well trusted source- h has never been wrong before.

While its a long shot, I think it could be Kenny. He's young, talented, cocky, and is familiar to RAW fans. Although he has no momentum at all (but who really does), he could benefit tremendously from this opportunity. He is fairly comfortable on the mic and has already interacted iwth mcmhon while a member of the spirit squad. While the announcement of kenny won't be as huge of an impact as many of us would like, I think he has a pretty good shot of making it work.

Things are looking up, that could mean a commentator as they look up from ringside? it could mean someone tall, but I doubt it, or it could be .... and I hope to god I am wrong on this............Hornswoggle.

Things are looking up, that could mean a commentator as they look up from ringside? it could mean someone tall, but I doubt it, or it could be .... and I hope to god I am wrong on this............Hornswoggle.

Hornswoggle??? oh i hope you are wrong too. that would be a very bad idea. it has to be somebody that would make raw more interesting to watch. i hope it turns out to be chris jericho cause WWE needs Y2J Raw is Jericho back!! and fast!!

This storyline done properly will be the best one in many years. We can all discuss who's the better choice, Kennedy, Carlito, Burke, MVP or even Benjamin but we have to realize that the son must be a highly talented and great mic skilled wrestler. It has to be a midcarder that management likes and wants to give a huge push. So this leaves HHH, HBK and Y2J out.Promoting a legend would kill the idea. This could lead to a full war between Vince and his new son against the rest of the family and HHH. Vince could recreate the Corporation and HHH lead a new version of DX ( with more than HBK as a member ) This will shake the wrestling world, improve RAW ratings and give the "son" and the rest of the other young members of Corporation and DX a great career push. But with Vince you never know. Maybe it will end up being a hoax and end in one week.

Man, this would be terrible. I DO NOT want to see another Corporation v. DX thing. Remember what happens when stables are reorganized? They pump up excitment for awhile, but then it drops because it's old.

How could JR be the illegitimate son? JR is pretty much the same age as Vince. Maybe it could be the Big Show??

There are many great storylines that could happen here, but we all must come to the realization it will bomb. I would personally like to see the storyline with Triple H screwing up the results, and Mr. Kennedy ending up being the true son.

There are many great storylines that could happen here, but we all must come to the realization it will bomb.

Hahahahahahaha. It's true. In the wwE era this seems to be the overwhelmingly trendy result.

Maybe it could be Hulk Hogan. It's about time that he made a return, right? And perhaps a title run?

I have a sneaking suspicion that it's Snitsky.

For some reason, they always want to push these giant stiffs with no mic skills (Umaga, Khali, Snitsky, etc. etc. etc.). Also makes sense because they pulled Snitsky from ECW for SOMETHING, but no one knows what yet. This would give him an angle and also provide humor towards Vince for having such an ugly kid.

If it turns out to be Snitsky, I quit.

So wikipedia used to have Vince and Linda's supposedly real life adopted daughter in there and she was alledgedly engaged to Cena. Her name is Sharon but everyone calls her Kina.Also she was supposed to be employed in creative dept. of WWE. This was on there last year about October. But I have no idea why it's not now. Perhaps wikipedia took it down cause no one could give any references to back it up.
I hope his son is Kane cause its about time he gets another big push. He deserves it.

So wikipedia used to have Vince and Linda's supposedly real life adopted daughter in there and she was alledgedly engaged to Cena. Her name is Sharon but everyone calls her Kina.Also she was supposed to be employed in creative dept. of WWE. This was on there last year about October. But I have no idea why it's not now. Perhaps wikipedia took it down cause no one could give any references to back it up.
I hope his son is Kane cause its about time he gets another big push. He deserves it.

*Sigh* I really do wish that people would realize that wikipedia isn't a legitimate source of information, sure some of it might be true but most of it when it comes to celebs etc is complete user-submitted BS.

Anyways, I'm kinda thinking it's gonna be Kennedy and they're gonna drag it out until he can come back.
I was also thinking the sandman could be a good choice, he has a certain 'Austiness' about him and the man deserves a push and he's also very over with the fans who would love it.
At first I thought HHH being the son could be interesting but the more I thought about it the more it kinda made me cringe. I would say I don't think they would go there but lets face it, this is WWE, they like to push buttons and get everyone rilled-up and be controversial.
The 'things are looking up' clue is driving me insane and I can pretty much guarantee that when we do find out it'll be one of those head-slappingly obvious moments lol.

I think whoever it is is going to need good mic skills, as there's a lot to be said, he can't just stand there, turn up for his match against Shane or whoever, kick the living shit out of him, and walk away without saying anyhing

Hey! Perhaps it won't be a letdown. :lmao: Maybe Vince will actually pull it off and surprise us with HHH, Cena or even Jerico. After messing up the car explosion angle after Benoit's death, and the pharmacy shit, do you think Vince will let the fans down again?

He needs to do something tonight. I wanted to start a poll, but I'd need a new thread. Who thinks it will be a great surprise and who thinks WWE will screw this up royally?

I wish I could say that WWE would not dissapoint us amist this pharmacy thing going on, but look what we're talking about. Unless it's someone returning, odds are it will not be someone who will make me anyway jump up with surprise. With Kennedy being suspended it does through a twist into the storyline. The hint of things are looking up makes me think of just one person... Hornswoggle... Taking what the hint was quite literally would mean looking up... The cruiserweight champ kind of has to. I wish WWE would really pull something random and make the child o say Orton, Cena, or someone closer to the main event scene

i have a feeling it is going to appear to be hornswoggle tonight but i think it will be revealed as someone else in about a months time when the suspended superstars come back.

i also think triple h ill be involved but i dont think he will be the son but like someone else said i reckon hes gnna tamper with the results in some way.

i really pray that no one predicts it right and it is a genuine suprise, i hope everyones stisfied, all thru summer i was able to stay up and watch now and im still really tempted even now im back at school

My votes on either HBK , HHH or Jericho.

They need to give everyone a kick up the backside , and having one of those three names will really do that. Although , I think out of the three , its not likely to be HHH.

I hate to say it but I see this kind of scenario vince is about to make the big announcement or the attorney is about to. Then Jericho comes out qand interupts the whole thing. Then the story line is more about Jericho interupting the big announcement. Then you have a good Jericho Vs HHH possibility. Thats my take on it. I hate to see a storyline just get killed like that though. If not then I can't think of someone who they could make it into a usable push for except for someone on ecw but no one on raw.

I feel quite bad for Vince. The car stunt was great, and then Vince chose to pull that storyline, as we all thought he should at the time, which is unfortunate. It would've added a lot of interest to this. Anyway, the fact that they were pushing for kennedy vs triple h, suggests that creative isn't completely stupid. This leads me to believe that they have either found a suitable replacement in a short space of time, i.e Jericho, or more likely, that they are going to fuck us about until Kennedy gets back and claim they messed with the results. If it's going to be coachman, hornswoggle or snitsky, i'm gone. That would be ridiculous. Coach would be the best option of those, but still not a good one. I don't think WWE are stupid enough to hype an announcement for a few weeks and then let it be an irish midget, and I thought snitsky was brought over to fued with Cena at some point. This is WWE's biggest fued of the year and it's likely that the son will eventually fight trips at Wrestlemania. Nobody is going to go for a snitsky match in the main event. Therefore i'm pretty certain that it's either someone good returning tonight, or else it will be kennedy and tonight will be another dead end, as with all the Raws until he's back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back