Umaga vs The Great Khali

B

bravens52

you guys cant say this wouldnt be a good match and storyline going into wrestlemania since these are the most powerful guys in the wwe It just makes sense you know and a hell in the cell match or something where they have to kil each other

please... i just ate... two wrestlers that dont know crap about wrestling. I dont wanna watch. I dont even know if i wanna watch the horrible Khali and hogan fight..

Umaga? they make him sound like he is some huge beast! he's only 300 pounds there have been heaps of superstars bigger than him and they havent been labled beasts!

Yeah, it'd be pretty cool I guess. I don't like either of them but I'd rather see Kahli wrestling against Umaga then him wrestling Carlito.

YOu people do know Umaga is Jamal with a new look? He's not a giant or a beast....he's a 300 pound ass hole who thinks he can do anything....besides that whole match would be a pointless waist of a wrestlemania with those two idiot's facing off....

I think both of them would be better off as a tag team then as oppents, with Estrada as their manager and mouthpeice which Khali really needs(some talent would be nice too), they could be the next "dominent tag team" on Raw(I know they suck but still...)

Khali needs to be taken to the nearest circus and dropped off pronto. Umaga needs to be saddled with a three-dimensional gimmick that wasn't used numerous times in the last three decades. Umaga is the only salvageable commodity of the two. Khali is a dangerous and boring attempt at a wrestler that never needed to be in the WWE in the first goddamn place.

are you people kidding Umaga is light years ahead of what he used to be as Jamal having alot of success in Japan and coming back better then he has ever been and for WWE (Vince) to give him a chance for title shots is saying something and he is a monster did u see the way he manhandled HBK, Cena, HHH he is a beast

Yes, he is a beast. Big deal. There have been plenty of those in the history of wrestling. Would you stack up his character against other WWE perennials like HHH, Michaels, Hart, or even Hogan? No. You can't because his character was last done by the friggin' Headshrinkers in 1993. He has the potential to be a monster on a level that can't be taken down the same career path because his character is about as deep as the shallow end of a kiddie pool. Jamal is a very credible worker, but he's been saddled with a completely retarted situation and a push that is irrelevant because he couldn't adequately carry the title in this company, anyway.

This has got to be the worst idea ever. Can you guys image having to sit through a match like this?? You could count the number of wrestling hold used between the 2 of them on 1 hand. There would be more yelling, groaning and screaming than anything else. In fact, I would rather watch paint dry then watch Umaga or the Great Khali against anyone, especially not against each other! But hey, Vince has devoted lots of prime air time to Rosie O'Donnell vs. Donlad Trump so Umaga vs. Khali just may be in the works

khali who? Umaga who? are u serious! Hogan vs shane my god vince r u out of ppl to put ur son in with hogan come on there has to be a better option

Serious, Eddie Fatu needs a better gimmick. UMAGA is a shitty character with no technical skills, other than to squash people...with his thumb. As for Khali...leave a freak where it belongs, in a curcus. He may be a monster but without his size...he has absolutely no ring skills, no promo voice (other than to rant and therefore leaving the public to decifer), and lacks presence.

Anyhow, i'd like to see this match take place for the sheer probability of a freak accident killing off both characters at once.

-augie

I think the umaga vs khali will be a great match for wrestlemania, usually all PPV's have a match where u have 10 minutes up ur sleeve to get a drink, grab something to eat or even have a smoke, to get back to the important stuff. And a hell in a cell is a great decision, because the freaks belong in a cage. samoan bulldozer? no, because he is crap. Punjabi warrior? no, because he is crap. Together with armando alejandro estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada? no, because that will be crap, dispose of all 3 in a hell in a cell match, and wwe is on its way to better things.

This would be one of the dullest matches ever.2 slow untalented 'monsters' boring the crowd...I bet this match would even have wwe fanboys chanting 'tna' lol.

Rather see Mark Henry vs Umaga and have Henry dominate umaga just to shut umaga and his manager up. Henry is easily the bigger and stronger of the two and if henry were to hit his military press / powerslam finisher (which he could, with ease) umaga would be out.

dude all u would see is a finger to the throat or a karattteeee chopppppp to the head i dont see how either stops u from kicking out from a pin

I think this match could work. Khali could work as a face, he got good face pop when he cleaned house in the battle royal. Id say have this match in middle of the card and not have it exceed the 10 minute mark.

that would be a crappy match all u would see is a bunch of mumbling that noone nos what the frick there saying and some karate chops on the head then some ass to the face and boom its over

First of all, that match would make no sense. I've read a few other posts and i have to agree with them. Nobody would buy this ''Battle of the titans'' storyline. They're both heel and it'd be pointless because neither of them can wrestle. Umaga would be scheduled to go over but Khali would probably kill him at the 5 minute mark on a botched move. LOL

The concept of it is there, but it just wouldnt work. As i LOLed at khali would probably botch a punch and stiff him in his nose so it fractures into his brain. Well done khali, well done....

yer u no hes not amazingly tall either he s about cenas height maybe a bit smaller. he s tall but not when you compare him to other 'monsters' like taker, kane, khali
Just to clear this up, Cena is 6'1", and Umaga is 6'4". It's not much, a 3 inch difference, but I just thought I'd point out that Umaga is taller than Cena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back