The Great Khali vs. John Cena

Is it me or is the WWE running out of stars. They are forced to put people in the main event that have no business being there? Cena isn't the best wreslter by any means put he is entertaining and his mic work is almost as good as the Rock's. I think the WWE is just throwing somebody new in ther until HHH comes back.

im just gonna say this cause i really couldnt care less about what u guys will say the truth is and none of u can deny it Cena is a hard worker and unless u r blind then u would know that the cena michaels matches at wrestlemania and on raw were awesome and Great Khali is NOT a bad wrestler he is supposed to be like that in the ring. OK u tell me what u guys would think if u saw him a 430 pound and over 7 foot tall guy like him running around the ring doing hurracanranas and swanton bombs

Ok, I re-watched Khali's beat down of Cena last night on AM Raw, and something popped into my head. Khali finally looks like a wrestler in the ring.....now! What I mean is that right now he's ready for a call up from OVW...but definately not a Title shot.

i can see why theyre making this feud, i recon vince thinks that if hes feuding with khali, the crowd will actually cheer cena, because against any of the main eventers he will continue to be booed. the only other options they have is to turn cena heel or remove him from the title hunt, and we all no that wil never happen. personally im looking foward 2 how cena vs khali pans out, but wish the WWE title wasnt tied up in it.

I think the main reason is to do a Hogan/Andre like fued. Have Khali take the title and be a monster, nobody comes close to beating him and Cena after a while comes in a slams Khali like Hogan slammed Andre and take the title. Vince is trying to re-create Hogan in Cena..and failing.

Look, I totally agree with everyone who is bashing Cena and Khali as being poor wrestlers, but I have to ask this question: Why is it that wrestling fans are never satisfied?

Cena vs Khali, everyone (myself included) is already complaining about how bad it will be. But yet, when Cena fights HBK or Edge, everyone complains about seeing the same feud over and over again.

Cena vs Orton, people complain about he's an asshole, trashing hotel rooms, harrassing divas, taking steroids, ets.,

Cena vs Masters or Lashley, complaining about Vince pushing muscleheads who have no talent.

Cena versus HHH, HHH is hogging the spotlight again because he's the boss's daughter, making Raw the HHH show again.

Cena vs CM Punk or some other young guy, they're not ready, being pushed too soon.

Who's left? No matter who is scheduled to be pushed, there's always an argument to not push them. There are very few people left, and with a typical feud being a month or two, they would be used up pretty quickly. Then what?

Why don't we all just wait and see, let it develop, if it is a poor main event, it won't be the first and it won't be the last. And if you don't want to watch the event, don't purchase the PPV.

i am still hoping khali is beating down everybody for him to be some sort of bodyguard to a major heel returning, that would actually make it look good IMO.

I have to agree with DeathisARight in that Vince is trying to recreate Hogan. How does the song go in Jay Z's Lost Ones about making another me? Vince is really obsessed with showing Hogan that he doesn't need him. If you truly want to make Cena a superface, have old Hollywood Hogan come back, with Kahli as his bodyguard to soften up Cena, and then you will have something worth tuning in for. Not that Hogan is the best wrestler, but people will tune in to try and figure out what is going on. Plus it will be a new twist that people will be tuning in to see enough to where they won't complain about it off the bat.

The thing is that wrestling fans are bored with long promos and guys being pushed cuz they can lift two guys up on their back for an FU. Cena isn't bad, but he doesn't have an edge anymore. He's like The Rock later on, he aint a bad ass and he doesn't look hungry to the crowd. Neither does Orton, Edge, or Cena.

They need a hungry wrestler to push to the title or into the title picture. Someone who genuinely looks like they will do anything to get the title and might be hungry enough to get it. It might take reshifting of rosters, but they they have too many main eventers on RAW who have held the title, so their bellies aint rumblin for their first taste of the big gold.

im just gonna say this cause i really couldnt care less about what u guys will say the truth is and none of u can deny it Cena is a hard worker and unless u r blind then u would know that the cena michaels matches at wrestlemania and on raw were awesome and Great Khali is NOT a bad wrestler he is supposed to be like that in the ring. OK u tell me what u guys would think if u saw him a 430 pound and over 7 foot tall guy like him running around the ring doing hurracanranas and swanton bombs

Funny thing is, I'm NOT blind, and I can truthfully say that Cena sucks monkey ass. Further more, Khali has sucked in every indy he was in as well. The only thing this guy can do is growl and chop people in the head. Not to mention the guy he caused to die because of a powerbomb. Anyways, I said it in another thread, and many people have said it here...VKM is trying to recreate Hogan/Andre, and to an extent, is doing it, only difference is, this time, no one gives a shit. I personally am going to buy this ppv for the entertainment in how bad this match is going to be. Jake, I'm sure you will be doing the same lol

As far as Khali doing a swanton...that would be HILARIOUS!!!! I would personally love to see Khali even attempt a swanton..hell even a dropkick..omfg, I can hear JR's call now...
"OH MY GOD...KHALI JUST HIT THE MOST HELLACIOUS SWANTON BOMB I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ALL MY YEARS!!! GOOD GOD, HE HAS SQUASHED CENA FLATTER THAN A WAFFLE HOUSE STEAK KING!!!! AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, CENA MAY HAVE JUST FELT THE AIR AND HIS TITLE BEING SQUEEZED OUT OF HIM!!! KHALI KHALI KHALI!!!!!"

I wouldn't mind hearing that. But we all know Cena will win this one. But If I had to choose between Cena and Khali I would have to go for Cena to win this one, I can't stand the completely unstoppable guys as they don't have that feeling of reality that Wrestlers are supposed to bring, this also will turn off casual fans because who wants to see a 7 foot tall giant Man carrying the Belt where he doesn't have a mouth piece of some kind.

Well it looks like its gonna be the Judo Chop From Hell against the F-U at Judgement Day, I can't wait (sarcasm). This could be quite possibly the worst move in the WWE's long history. Putting a disliked champion up against a man who simply put, cannot wrestle. Oh dear, well I guess its a car crash waiting to happen.

I am so glad that UNDERFAKER is champion is over so that WM23 bout was a dream match wasted enough to make the crybaby old man happy! Well like I said long time ago and all Batista fans also said it on here Batista is better and more unstoppable not a phoney ghost whocannot be immortal
So this is it thelong awaited match where Batista defeats the sore loser Underfaker on SMackdown lol
Now all I am hoping is that they give Great Khali or Randy Orton the title than that fagboy John Cena

Khali vs. Cena is gonna be a horrible match. Their probably gonna have to tape it before the show and do one move at a time for it to look any good. They should give the title to Triple H when he comes back and make him a heel and then we wouldn't have horrible matches like this as main events at PPVs.

^^ go to the one above the one this post. Wow, no answer to the thread, hating on one of the best big men in wrestling history, Is a Batista Mark, and only hates John Cena because it is cool to call him a fagboy.

I don't Particularly like John Cena, but I also don't particularly hate John Cena but noone on this site goes and makes stupid comments like this one in a thread that is irrelavant to the topic post. You honestly know shit all about Wrestling in any case to say that Undertaker is a bad loser and that Batista has talent. Batista is going to win because Taker is severely injured, not because he is better than Taker. Batista acts like a piece of crap to his fans, and yet idiots still cheer for him.
Sorry for the rant I just had to get it out of my way first, for such stupid comments.
Now Back on Topic. Is the Judo Chop from Hell the actual name of Khalis "Finisher"? It sounds cool to an extent, But I still say Cena is going to win this it is the only way that WWE can keep a shred of Credibility on the WWE title.

I am hoping John Fagboy Cena loses the title coz noone wants him anymore as a champ at least give it to Great Khali or Randy Orton or Shawn Michaels!!
Maybe tonight who knows Randy Orton will defeat John Cena if not I sure see Great Khali winning the title but sadly it should be HBK Shawn Michaels unless HBK interferes tonight and allows Randy Orton the win woooo hooooo

Since now there was a problem with the underfaker and everyone disliked him part of the problem is solved coz Batista is winning it back Thank Goodness
suckers!! All you morons who said Underfaker was great was the shortest champion to win for a month lol now at least I can take a deep breath and yell HELL YEAH BATISTA kick underfaker and get the title back now all I am wishing is that Shawn Michaels wins it,Randy Orton or Great Khali would be awesome! just anyone rather than our useless champion boy toy of mcmoron we have now !

I have not heard this much Stupidity coming from someone since Kaedon and his rants on the effect ECW had on the Industry. Undertaker Has a severe Injury and he is one of the most respected members of the WWE lockerroom if not even the whole of the Wrestling Industry, And stop referring to Undertaker as Underfaker, because Underfaker is Brian Lee, it was a storyline from the early 90's. And Batista has quite possibly less talent than Cena, the Batista Bomb is only dangerous because Batista is weak. The Randy Orton/Cena match tonight is a non-title match so it is unlikely that the title changes hands tonight unless they have Kennedy cash in the Money in the Bank. You are also still off topic on a thread about the actual match that is going to happen at Judgement day of John Cena Vs. The Great Khali.

lmao niicee thread.. but yeah.. what can you expect? this is wwe. if this was like two years ago, we would have guys like Chris Jericho, Christian and Kurt Angle who could bring out something in Cena, now we have guys like The Great Khali who can only do one move. Currently, the only thing that can save the wwe is to utilize some of their talent, like Benjamin, Carlito, ect and to end the split brands. That would be pretty cool.

Well I dont know about Christian being in that list, but its not like they dont still have guys. The problem is that they just dont want Cena to drop the belt apparently, considering the fact that he has sent away HHH, HBK, Edge, Orton, and now im sure will not drop to Khali and if he does it wont be for that long. Maybe if Undertaker didnt kill off the invincible Khali angle then maybe it would at least be worth watching, ala Andre, but thats over. Maybe they will just unify the titles and get rid of smackdown, its far inferior to RAW anyway. Then there will be tons of people going after the title, not just the same 4 that keep losing to Cena.

OK..1st...Shadow, any of the other mods...PLEASE BAN THIS IDIOT ABOVE!!! By simply reading his infernal, rediculous, brainless rants, the rest of the posters in this thread are becoming dumber! 2nd...RSN, I couldn't agree more about the titles being unified, and with the potential extended absence of Kennedy, along with Taker and Booker, as well as not wanting to really put the title on Orton, there is not enough top guys to have 3 world titles. The only hope WRESTLING fans may have is that Batista will turn full on heel Friday, they will scrap any Vince vs Rey plans for Summerslam, have Rey come back and challenge his former partner, expose him for the yutz that he is, and take the title, at least until another viable contender comes back.

Oh, and BTW, the shortest title reign goes to Kane's 1-day WWE Title reign...um, yeah...it's called research.

Really, Yokozuna has the shortest reign I can remember. Winning the belt of Bret at WMIX and losing it right back to Hogan. I dont know if that means anything to the conversation though.

OK..1st...Shadow, any of the other mods...PLEASE BAN THIS IDIOT ABOVE!!! By simply reading his infernal, rediculous, brainless rants, the rest of the posters in this thread are becoming dumber! 2nd...RSN, I couldn't agree more about the titles being unified, and with the potential extended absence of Kennedy, along with Taker and Booker, as well as not wanting to really put the title on Orton, there is not enough top guys to have 3 world titles. The only hope WRESTLING fans may have is that Batista will turn full on heel Friday, they will scrap any Vince vs Rey plans for Summerslam, have Rey come back and challenge his former partner, expose him for the yutz that he is, and take the title, at least until another viable contender comes back.

Oh, and BTW, the shortest title reign goes to Kane's 1-day WWE Title reign...um, yeah...it's called research.

While Kane's reign was short, I belive either Andre the Giant or Yokozuna had the shortest title reign.

And please refrain from flaming, this is your warning, don't do it again.

I can't believe I'm doing this..but for the sake of discussion.. everyone said that Cena/Umaga Last Man Standing at Royal Rumble was going to be a total disaster and not worth watching, etc, etc and that turned out to be a more than watchable, if not pretty good match. At the very least, it was better than the trainwreck that people were predicting. Is there any way that Cena/Khali could be the same type of...i dunno? sleeper maybe? Maybe some type of gimmick match that could actually make it interesting? I actually can't think of any gimmick that would save it, but maybe someone else has an idea?

Also, anyone think that Cena/Khali is happening for the sole purpose of freeing up main event talent from Raw to go over and help out Smackdown?

Oh, thats right. After Andre defeated Hogan for the belt he tried to sell it to the Million Dollar Man. That was def. the shortest title reign. Yokozuna's was second shortest.

Batista is not turning heel with your blundertaker or shall I say underfaker out of action for a year it will be him who will turn heel when he returns but anyways good riddance of that crybaby underfaker RIP like WM23 was a waste of a match a 1 month champ lol nice for the underfaker !!! eh??

Oh, thats right. After Andre defeated Hogan for the belt he tried to sell it to the Million Dollar Man. That was def. the shortest title reign. Yokozuna's was second shortest.

For some reason, those two slipped my mind completely, must have had a huge brain fart lol. Anyways, at least we know one of the deserving contenders from Raw will at least get a decent shot, i.e. Edge. but I gotta say, Khali gave me some hope last night, in his match with HBK...but then again, Michaels can pull a good match out of just about anyone, so IDK, but wouldn't it be a trip if Khali made more of a showing than Cena? OMG thatwould be hilarious! And yeah, I still would love to see a Punjabi Bomb from the top.

PS: Echelon, my bad on the flaming, just got a little out of hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back