The Great Khali vs. John Cena

It is going to be one of the worst matches of all time. It is going to take the Wrestlecrap Worst match award away from the Infamous blindfold match between the former members of AMW. It will single handidly destroy a card that while not great is OK in terms of what they have available to WWE to use right now. And this is something that I didn't want to say ever, I WANT CENA TO WIN. I feel sick after writing that. But it has to be said this is the only time I hope I have to say this as nothing could be worse than Khali as champ. I am hoping like mad that they have Cena do his superman routine.

Everyone wanna know what I find shocking? The fact that John Cena made the Great Khali tap out at Judgement Day. That has never been done before! This has been Khali's second loss in about two years. His first loss was to the Undertaker in a Last Man Standing Match. Thank god.

what i dont get they make kahil look like 7 ft monster what takes out anythink in his way but then taps out under 10 mins ?

Here is what I don't understand, they had Khali Tap out, how the hell did they think that was a good idea. It destroys any credibility that they were trying to instill in Khali. It destroys everything that the WWE have tried to do with Khali in his time there.

The match accomplished wat it set out for, to make Cena look good which is already hard to do haha, but really there seems to me that there is no real competitors for his title, which is a bad move by the WWE

God that match was absolute horseshit. Notice how every match except for the title matches were atleast 10 or 15 minutes long? What the fuck is up with that? Khali and Cena was even worse then I imagined it would be, a goal that I thought impossible to achieve.

Seriously, all this build up for two years of Khali being a monster and he SAYS I QUIT IN FIVE MINUTES?! Well its official, John Cena is now being built to be Superman.

Next month he'll be facing every single wrestler in the WWE at the same time in a barbed wire razor wire flaming pit of sharks match, where he'll win in twenty seconds after FU'ing every member of the roster through the ground and into the center of the earth. Superman Cena!

Lets hope thats the end of that!

I'm dissapointed (well obviously). I still wanted to see Cena F-U Khali....that would have been cool!

If you've seen Cena FU one giant, you've seen em all. Seriously, that match fucking sucked. Another huge comeback by cena, and what the hell is up with him literally overpowering Khali...horseshit through and through, kinda makes you wonder what makes it into the bowl when the McMahon head chef makes brownies at the McMansion

This was such a terrible anti climactic piece of crap match that should have been burried some where in the mid card. was it like 10 mins for a MAIN EVENT!!! what a joke. We already had to deal with sub par wrestling for years, and the wwe seems to have a desire to recreate Hulk Hogan in the form of John Cena. Well i for one am about two more bad bookings away from saying FUCK MONDAY NIGHT RAW, i droped 60 bucks on tickets to RAW to be "treated" to well over 30 mins of promos and a "special" dark match where Shane O MAC fought Cena for the world title, RAW has lost its way, and last night they showed the world that there "brand" is going to complete shit. Allthough i was impressed the Kali pulled out like two new moves, bringing the tally of his offense up to five, between him and Cena they had like 10 moves. THat match was a fucking joke and i hope the Raw creative team is happy with themselves because i am convinced they sit around and think "man, this will suck, lets put it on TV!!!!!" WTF!!

Don't forget, guys, that this wasn't supposed to be the main event last night. WWE's up shit's creak with injuries. Think about it. No Undertaker, no Kennedy, that's two main event superstars that weren't on the show last night that would've been headlining if they were. There was supposed to be a hell in the Cell match last night and Cena's match was supposed to be mid-card. So yes it was a horribly disappointing match, but you have to keep in mind there was added pressure on both competitors and the angle was rpetty much a hotshot.

Given that they are in quite a hole with the whole being up to their nicks in injured superstars situation, it doesn't take away the fact that they chose to boost up Khali when it's painfully obvious he can't wrestle to save his own life. What are they trying to do? Are they trying to make Cena/Khal the new Hogan/Andre for this generation. What a bunch of crap. I had given up on the WWE ppvs partly because of the prices going up for em. After this, I'm glad that I made that decision. But seriously, the WWE and their shows, tv and ppv alike, have been suffering from all this crap for the last year or so. I mean they're not even giving it an effort. It's like they have to put whatever ideas they jot down on TV. And having all the brands compete on one ppv, can we honestly declare that the brand extension is crumbling

Judgment Day 2007 awesome event, Cena/Khali was great, i can't wait for part 2 at One Night Stand, hopefully Cena F-U's Khali and snaps his back in half that would be freakin cool. Back to Judgment Day, the match was good i love how they are recreating Cena into Hogan by having him hold the title for so long and slaying Giants like Hogan vs. Andre and now Cena vs. Khali, the wwe writers deserve all the praise, this is great stuff.

We have a Cena Mark in the Building, That match has to be possibly the worst booked main event ever it was a glorified Squash match, The WWE bookers need to be smacked around the Head for thinking that they should have the not so great Khali tap out to the WTFU. This beats Warrior Vs. Hogan II as the worst match ever it blew the Blindfold Cage match out of the Water for the Wrestlecrap worst match of the Year award. We have an absolute Cena Mark here the rematch will only be saved by the fact that it is a gimmicked match even though I would love to see this occur in th hammerstein Ballroom as that would have been crazy in terms of what the fans would have hurled at both of these guys.

Damn John Cena how is it that he can beat everything that is even remotely in the main event picture Khali destroys everything in his path yet a measly John Cena can tap him out, what are they trying to do get Cena to keep the title warm for the long awaited return of The Game.........Triple H

Obviously Khali/Cena is not going to make for good wrestling, but I do think that the timing of this fued makes sense. We all know that for whatever reason, the creative team seems incapable of having Cena win in a way that doesn't destroy the credibility of his opponent (case in point, Khali tapping in 10 mins..although there are some exceptions, i'll admit). Since Cena is going to destroy someone, why not make it Khali? Cena/Orton is a fued for the future, as is Cena/Carlito. You can make plenty of arguements of advancing other people from Raw (Nitro, for example) or bringing someone over from Smackdown (Benoit?) or even ECW (Punk?), but if Cena is just going to squash them now, why bother? Personally, I think it's better to let Cena go superman on Khali now, and then later in the summer and fall when the main eventers start to return from injury, the younger stars like the ones I named above won't have been damaged by a Cena squash fued and can credibly enter upper level fueds with the returning guys.

Judgment Day 2007 awesome event, Cena/Khali was great, i can't wait for part 2 at One Night Stand, hopefully Cena F-U's Khali and snaps his back in half that would be freakin cool. Back to Judgment Day, the match was good i love how they are recreating Cena into Hogan by having him hold the title for so long and slaying Giants like Hogan vs. Andre and now Cena vs. Khali, the wwe writers deserve all the praise, this is great stuff.
i agree with you 100%

Okay fellas, and ladies if there are any, i literally prayed after i watched judgement day that this angle would die the next day. I did notice as I watched Judgement Day that his foot was under but seeing how the ref didnt care it didnt seem to mean much. NOw here I am 2 days after raw and now ig get to look at cena vs. khali... again... Im literally going to go nuts. But I have been thinking about the championship as well. Barring the fact that Orton is a meathead only Cena and him have championship quality... and we know Orton will not get it due to his private life. It seems like the Raw roster literally got dessimated in one night (may 8th) edge wins championship...

I really think that Judgement Day match between the two should have ended in a DQ but no, Cena needs to look invincible and he will again at ONS by possibly making Khali tap out again or even pinning him from an F-U. Like people previously stated, this feud is just filling time for HHH's return so we can actually see something decent on RAW. The worst thing about this is that if Cena can feud with Khali, that means it is highly possible that he will have a feud with Mark Henry in the near future(I hope not).

We have a Cena Mark in the Building, That match has to be possibly the worst booked main event ever it was a glorified Squash match, The WWE bookers need to be smacked around the Head for thinking that they should have the not so great Khali tap out to the WTFU. This beats Warrior Vs. Hogan II as the worst match ever it blew the Blindfold Cage match out of the Water for the Wrestlecrap worst match of the Year award. We have an absolute Cena Mark here the rematch will only be saved by the fact that it is a gimmicked match even though I would love to see this occur in th hammerstein Ballroom as that would have been crazy in terms of what the fans would have hurled at both of these guys.

I agree with you 100%...WWE is getting WAY too predictable and unbearable to watch.. I wish HBK was champ right now and I wish he had won at Mania....I would like Cena more if he had like a 5 month title reign and than a non title fued like normal wrestlers do.

John Cena needs to turn to a heel and bring back his hip hop/street thug gimmick because it is edgier and it would bring back what people used to like about him. Now Cena always wins the same way and has lost his edge. Cena needs to turn heel in order for him to be successful with the fans and with the WWE down the road.

I'm still finding it quite commical, and bythat I mean retarted, that no matter how many episodes of RAW go by we see Khali destroy Cena. Although this week it was Umaga that pretty much did Cena in while Khali dealt with Lashley, but as soon as it come to a PPV Cena becomes immortal. I can see Khali delivering about three double handed chokeslams to Cena at one night stand, and completly dominate the match until an FU out of no where or a magic rollup will end the match in Cena's favor. Gah I really hope this feud ends soon cause frankly what happened after RAW went off the air sparked my curiosity.

I think they should make Shane Mcmhaon fight Cena in a rivalry. For some reason I think that would sell way more tickets. John Cena vs. Shane McMahon- Greenwich Streetfight. And I guarantee the crowd will be pro shane too.

^Even though the staff banned this guy, he does have a point. Shane McMahon is the best talent to never get continual booking. For an out-of-shape preppy nitwit, he can work his ass off. I realized this when he wrestled Lashley and actually made me care...ABOUT A MATCH WITH LASHLEY! That's a miracle. I wouldn't mind seeing Cena vs. Shane. I know who'd win, though, so what's the point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back