The Great Khali vs. John Cena

T

TNA Smark

I'm totally shocked at what WWE did tonight on RAW. They had Khali destroy Orton, HBK and Edge. Out of no where with no build Khali enters the main event and seemingly is going to feud with Cena for the WWE Title. That match is going to be extremely boring. The thing that pissed me off about this the most is Cena like always no selling the beat down and actually getting enough power to attempt a F-U. This brings us back to people describing him as Superman. I think Cena is going to win him in a short feud to push Cena over more. Khali becomming WWE champion is something I think we will never see but it is WWE so you never know. What do you think of this?

Note to the staff:

I would of put this in PPV section but I'm not sure if this is actually going to be on the PPV or if there going to do a six way match or something including Umaga, Edge, Khali, Cena, HBK and Orton or something. I just dont think Khali vs. Cena can draw.

God someone kill me now please. Yes, thats just what we need, the worst main event wrestler facing the worst wrestler...ever. Nice move WWE. Brilliant. Why not just bring back Katie Vick while you're at it, and hell how about a storyline where Eddie Guerrero magically comes back to life for one last match against the reincarnation of Jesus Christ!

I'd rather see Cena vs. K-Fed II then watch Khali and Cena stink up the ring. Atleast when Cena faces guys like Michaels HBK can carry his ass, now who's going to do the carrying?

And there I was legitamately excited, expecting maybe a surprise debut of a big star. And instead we get the great fucking Khali.

i hope there is more to this whole thing and they are not gonna go through with the great khali vs john cena because if they do i will stop watching raw adn watch ecw and smackdown

This monkey bastard comes and wipe out the whole main event scene including Cena in a 30 minute time frame. This will have no development as i Khali will be doing is yelling ARGARAAGRAFARAAGSCTASARFA!!!!! And Cena will b saying, I DONT BACK DOWN FROM A CHALLENGE of a Monkey Gorilla, chopping peoples heads off, Killing people who want to become wrestlers, person. Im a Cena fan and i know this is gonna hurt WWE big time. The buyrates for the pay per view are gonna be lower than Hell itself. This match is not worthy of December NOT TO Remember.

At least it was different.
I rather see this ending that see, shawn michaels and john cena bitch slap one, another.

I was hopeing for a Y2J return. This dissapointed me big time. I just knew Jericho was gonna come out and continue their fued from 05. I'm hurt. Kahli??? Out of all people, I'd would've preferred Eugene, over Kahli. Even "Mr. ECW Champion" McMahon. So Sad.

I think that this is ultimatlely the doing of Vince, I think Vince is sending out Khali to destroy Cena, then at some point we'll get Cena vs. Vince, or maybe when Lashley comes back, we'll get Lashley and Cena vs. Khali and Umaga, something along those lines

i'm glad we didnt see hbk vs cena 3, i liked the build up with all of the guys getting knocked out, i liked when mr kennedy came out, cuz i thought it was gonna be him who did the beatdowns with his breifcase. maybe a raw and smackdown trade.

but then kennedy didnt really have any reason to lay them out like he stated.

then stupid khalis music hit, i really have no idea where this idea is going, there was already enough people going for the title. the only thing i can see is maybe an elimination chamber match with hbk,cena,khali,edge,rko and one more person (i wont be suprised if its lashley)

well i guess we cant say wwe is predictable anymore :S

This monkey bastard comes and wipe out the whole main event scene including Cena in a 30 minute time frame. This will have no development as i Khali will be doing is yelling ARGARAAGRAFARAAGSCTASARFA!!!!! And Cena will b saying, I DONT BACK DOWN FROM A CHALLENGE of a Monkey Gorilla, chopping peoples heads off, Killing people who want to become wrestlers, person. Im a Cena fan and i know this is gonna hurt WWE big time. The buyrates for the pay per view are gonna be lower than Hell itself. This match is not worthy of December NOT TO Remember.

LMFAO yep that's probably what will happen

At least it was different.
I rather see this ending that see, shawn michaels and john cena bitch slap one, another.

So are you trying to say that you rather see Khali vs. Cena rather than Cena vs. HBK. Are you kidding me? Seriously, the 40 minute or so match they had last week was fucking awesome. We actually saw Cena get carried to his maximum potential. So many close calls. The only problem with it was that it wasnt live since there were in England so I didnt have that same special feeling. Either way the crowd was very hot for the match. When Khali was basically giving Cena the beat down fans didnt seem to give a big reaction until Cena actually attempted the F-U.

I'm totally shocked at what WWE did tonight on RAW. They had Khali destroy Orton, HBK and Edge. Out of no where with no build Khali enters the main event and seemingly is going to feud with Cena for the WWE Title. That match is going to be extremely boring. The thing that pissed me off about this the most is Cena like always no selling the beat down and actually getting enough power to attempt a F-U. This brings us back to people describing him as Superman. I think Cena is going to win him in a short feud to push Cena over more. Khali becomming WWE champion is something I think we will never see but it is WWE so you never know. What do you think of this?

Note to the staff:

I would of put this in PPV section but I'm not sure if this is actually going to be on the PPV or if there going to do a six way match or something including Umaga, Edge, Khali, Cena, HBK and Orton or something. I just dont think Khali vs. Cena can draw.

As TNA Smark did say about a six way match does anyone else see an Elimination Chamber match coming?

hmmm mabey not for Judgment day, but if I'm not mistaken Summerslam is after that... If it does come down to a chamber match possibly HHH involved???? along with obviously Cena, Orton, Edge, Khali, HBK... Damn That'd be pretty cool... As long as they kill Khali ASAP

i'm glad we didnt see hbk vs cena 3, i liked the build up with all of the guys getting knocked out, i liked when mr kennedy came out, cuz i thought it was gonna be him who did the beatdowns with his breifcase. maybe a raw and smackdown trade.

but then kennedy didnt really have any reason to lay them out like he stated.

then stupid khalis music hit, i really have no idea where this idea is going, there was already enough people going for the title. the only thing i can see is maybe an elimination chamber match with hbk,cena,khali,edge,rko and one more person (i wont be suprised if its lashley)

well i guess we cant say wwe is predictable anymore :S

I don't think that we'll see a Elimination Chamber, at least not till after JD, I think that they'll do a HITC match with Batista & Taker, and they can't have both the Elimiantion Chamber and the HITC hanging above the ring at the same time, so I think the will do Khali vs. Cena at JD with it ending in a DQ, then at ONS the will do a Elimination Chamber there, with it being Cena vs. Khali vs. HBK vs. Orton vs. Edge vs. Umaga or Shane McMahon

I see at Judgement Day the Undertaker and Batista fighting in some type of gimmick match and then i see an elimination chamber match as well. Here is why...hbk, orton and edge are gonna say the never were pinned by cena in the title match and Coach is gonna say fine then if everyone wants to be WWE Champion then you are gonna have to go through everyone for the Title in the Elimination Chamber.

John Cena vs. HBK vs. Great Khali vs. Randy Orton vs. Edge vs. ???

and the wwe wonders why ppv buyouts are at an all time low.
because the wwe is getting so predictable, i mean since june 04 theres only been 4 champs! but through 00-03 ther was 9 title holders (changing hands 22 times) its getting boring/sad. espicially with cena as champ!
goooooodd give it to michaels!!!!!!

and the wwe wonders why ppv buyouts are at an all time low.
because the wwe is getting so predictable, i mean since june 04 theres only been 4 champs! but through 00-03 ther was 9 title holders (changing hands 22 times) its getting boring/sad. espicially with cena as champ!
goooooodd give it to michaels!!!!!!

It could have been worse, Remember when Hogan held it for 4 years? And that was not even a record! Sammartino held it for 7 years! I do agree that Cena has held onto it way too long and he needs to lose it, but it could be worse. It could have been Hogan part 2, with 1 man holding the belt for 4 years and 5 out of 6 years. But Cena may loose it soon, as he should. Unless the rumors I hear are true and he will keep it until HHH comes back around summerslam.

Only a thought here, but maybe they want to take away a bit of the spotlight from Raw temporarily. Yes, Raw is suppose to the Number One brand, but it wouldn't be a bad idea at all for them to put some more of that spotlight on Undertaker/Batista.

I hate saying it, but the Taker's days are coming to an end. Vince knows he owes the man alot and it really isn't a bad idea to have him be the big show (no pun intended) of the WWE for at least a bit. I mean I have really enjoyed the matches between Taker and Batista and could definitlly go for a few more.

So yeah, Khali/Cena is a horrible idea. Sadly I would watch the match, just to see how poorly done it will be. I don't see it going for more then a month and not really past two weeks from now. Just long enough to get loads more hype into Taker/Batista.

Khali for World Champion.

I called it being Khali after seeing Orton laid out.

He's the modern day Andre The Giant. Give him a shot. Cena's FU is the new Hulk Hogan bodyslam, you saw a glimpse of it tonight.

Does that make Cena the new Hogan?

Ever since Big Show's debut in WWE in 1999, the room the monsterous wrestler has dwindled down quite a bit. If the WWE is going to run another 7 foot, 400+ pound giant storyline, the wrestler should have mic skill, much like the Big Show did. As much as I would like to see the WWE recreate successful storylines of the past, they need to adapt to the times and a monster like the Great Khali is not going to be effective as a main eventer on Raw. I see this fued not going past Judgement Day. In my opinion, this fued is just a filler as Orton will most likely be suspended and the writers have to revaulate the Michaels/Edge fued with Cena.

Grr, for the last 45mins of raw I was sitting there going OMG OMG who could it be (trying to think if any big heels were due to return soon, even thought it maybe HHH !!!) Cena was in the ring shouting, COME GET SOME!! I was like wow this's gunna be big or summat random like foley playing a heel or something. But no.. sh!tty Khali... i was like hmm, well that was a let down, i was going to give this ep of Raw an A, cus the rest of the show IMO was actually really good, entertaining matches.. but yeah.

WWE balls it up again, suppose they just didnt have anyone else.

Tom

What a terribly disappointing turn of events. A Cena versus Khali feud will have to be the worst feud of all time.

Khali is huge, but he's a horrible wrestler. Squash matches only and no ability to speak. How can he be involved in a main event when he can't speak and he can't wrestle?

Only one of two things can happen, assuming it is a 1-on-1 match as opposed to an Elimiination Chamber, HIAC, or something like this. Either Khali wins, and we are back to the Yokozuna era, where we have a large unstoppable champion who can do nothing but squash his opponents. Or we are back to Cena wins, and a continuation of Cena wins despite overwhelming odds yet again. I hated the fact that Umaga was an unstoppable force, could not be touched by anyone, and Cena comes along and beats him several times in a row with ease. Now we will see this all over again.

The only thing this could accomplish is finally ending Cena's title run without making him look weak in the process. Or I guess it could restore his repoire with the fans as Khali is such a hated heel that the fans may actually cheer for Cena if he were to defeat Khali.

But it will be brutal nontheless. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Khali in line for a title push on SD, but it was nixed because he was so bad, and wasn't there even talk of releasing him at this time? So why give this guy a title opportunity on your flagship show?

Somehow the WWE totally out did themselves here. I knew this was going to happen at some point but give me a break. They actually took the one wrestler I hate more than John Cena and now they are both in the title picture together. The only reason they are doing this is to try and get Cena a couple more cheers. It backfired if you paid attention you could actually hear a Khali chant last night. Someone needs to tell them that no one wants to see this. Together I think both of them have less then 5 moves.

Grr, for the last 45mins of raw I was sitting there going OMG OMG who could it be (trying to think if any big heels were due to return soon, even thought it maybe HHH !!!) Cena was in the ring shouting, COME GET SOME!! I was like wow this's gunna be big or summat random like foley playing a heel or something. But no.. sh!tty Khali... i was like hmm, well that was a let down, i was going to give this ep of Raw an A, cus the rest of the show IMO was actually really good, entertaining matches.. but yeah.

WWE balls it up again, suppose they just didnt have anyone else.

Tom

When HHH comes back he is going to be a face. It would real dumb to turn him heel after only 6 months of a face run. Plus he is going to come back from injury so he will be cheered anyway. They can't have a heel in Triple H getting more cheers than their poster boy John Cena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back