Umaga vs The Great Khali

please... i just ate... two wrestlers that dont know crap about wrestling. I dont wanna watch. I dont even know if i wanna watch the horrible Khali and hogan fight..

do you not remember when umaga was teaming with rosey they were good then and he practicle a vetern by now, he does know wrestling, but i do agree with the khail part he knows nothing that is true.

I don't understand all the Umaga bashing. You have to remember he is a big man, and has to wrestle the appropriate style. I honestly don't think he is that bad. At least he is willing to work and get bloodied and all that. I happen to be an Umaga fan. Khali, on the other hand, can't do shit! And, this Superman shit gets me upset, too. And, they keep putting little guys like Carlito and Hardy up against Khali. They're pushing this waste too hard. There will never be another Andre, and Vince should just quit with this storyline. Personally, I think Umaga would kick his ass. Umaga may be heavy, but he can move FAR better than Khali. I'd like to see that matchup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back