• jmt225

• Lee

• Lord Sidious

• Mighty NorCal

• Phoenix

• Ty Burna

• xfearbefore

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ahuh. Although not nearly as annoying as being a regular member. Why aren't you in the retired mods thing? We're awesome, it should be celebrated.

Ahuh. Although not nearly as annoying as being a regular member. Why aren't you in the retired mods thing? We're awesome, it should be celebrated.

Dunno... maybe its because its been almost 2 years since I was an active mod, and most of the older members that would remember my prime aren't around anymore.

But yes, the Ex mod group... especially the Ex Gmod group... is awesome

We should have some sort of Triple Crown or Grand Slam award for members that have accomplished certain things...

Ferbian. He put up w/my dumb F'ing questions in the begining and was never a dick. Plus, he's always making sweet posts in the RAW section, even when I don't agree w/him.

Phoenix. I have a lot of respect for the other guys in this category, but this guy works his arse off for the e-fed and does a shit-ton of work for it and I believe he fully deserves this award.

For the record, I'd still like to win this. I busted my ass all year. I got bumped up to G-Mod. I ran the Debate League.

Oh, and I think I'm a pretty good poster.

I'm just sayin...

For the record, I'd still like to win this. I busted my ass all year. I got bumped up to G-Mod. I ran the Debate League.

I'm just sayin...

The same is true of any of the mods, I would say.

I was just busting your balls a while ago when I said not to vote for you. You deserve some recognition for sure. That being said, all of the mods have been great this year.

Of course some mods don't get the chance to bust their asses, as you so put it. That said, D really did a lot. He would make a good winner.

Thank you, guys. And Dave, I know you were kidding.

I saw that post and was like, WHAAAAAAAT?? But then 3 seconds later I realized you couldn't have been serious. After all, I'm the shiznit.

There is more to being a mod than infracting people.

Very true. Like completely cleaning up, improving, and revamping the busiest forum on the site... and creating the format for the NXT section (prior to the show becoming a total joke.)

:D

I'm just sayin...

Exactly why this man should not get your vote.

Sidious. Fuck's sake, the man took this job more seriously than anybody else in the running.

Congratulations IDR, a well deserved victory for you as moderator of the year. Lots of worthy candidates here, so good job for you. Maybe underdogs can be successful after all. As TNA's biggest advocate on these forums, you have to hope so. ;)

Merry Christmas bud, and here's to a lot more healthy debating in the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back