• fromthesouth

• Megatron

• GuyCompton

• Numbers

• IrishCanadian25

• SSC

• Dagger Dias

Results are only viewable after voting.
After outlining every thing I did this year in my campaign thread, I have no qualms with voting for myself. Crock, nickb03, jmt225, and Nino Vega: thanks for the votes, homies. Even if I don't win, it's good to know that I was recognized to some degree.

As much as I love Chilli, tdigs just takes the biscuit!

If you're having trouble between choosing between myself and Tdigs, go with Tdigs. That's not me being modest; he truly deserves this award. For those who haven't seen his campaign thread, here's a list of what Tdigs contributes to these forums:

-Posted well and frequently in Movie & Television, Music, and The Cigar Lounge.
-Posted infrequently but well in Video Games & Technology and The Sports Stadium.
-Led my NXT rookie to the finals of the NXT Mod Competition by always giving well-reasoned defenses for his stances.
-Helped out all NXT Rookies during the second/Greatest Movies round.
-Ran two non-wrestling tournaments: The WZ Posters Tag Tournament & The Most Disturbing Film Ever Made Mini-tournament. While the latter was a flop, I received many commendations on informing people of the world of horror cinema that they didn't even know existed.
-Stepped in to moderate The Wrestlezone Gameshow at the last minute; it ended up being klunderbunker vs. everyone else, but it was still a great success.
-Stepped up to start the WZ Biennial Music Tournament by myself. Besides finalizing the lists and match-ups, I am also working on the post templates for 320 match-ups...just in Round One.
-Solely set up and executed the Forum End of Year Awards, the very things we're voting on right now.
-Revamped The WZPC forum (along with GuyCompton) to make the contests more efficient, worth more points, and inclusive of both WWE and TNA PPVs.
-Saved the Fantasy Wrestling League from imminent destruction. While there were some major bumps in the road for me, I have managed to be persevere and make it an enjoyable forum for its participants.

Myself? I post MMA, Movies/Television, and occasionally sports when I'm in the mood. That's all I can say. I rarely post in the CL and Music sections, I never post in the Video Games Sections, I hardly ever post in the non-wrestling spam sections, and I don't do any Interactive stuff here at WZ. Tdigs does all of that and more.

I appreciate anyone who's voted for me, but Tdigs definitely deserves the win here.

Wow. I can't believe I'm mentioned in the same category as Tdigs and jmt. I really appreciate the support from Funkay and Indyjon, but my I think Tdigs should win this. His posts in Movies & TV are always worth reading, he does some some awesome work in the cigar lounge, and Tdigs is always on my must read list as far as posts go.

By my count JMT has 15 votes. D-Man's vote counted twice for some reason. Also, Tdigs has 15 votes as well, one of them isn't showing in his final count. I think we have a tie right now.

Down one vote...still plenty of undecideds out there...hook it up!

If you're having trouble between choosing between myself and Tdigs, go with Tdigs. That's not me being modest; he truly deserves this award. For those who haven't seen his campaign thread, here's a list of what Tdigs contributes to these forums:

Myself? I post MMA, Movies/Television, and occasionally sports when I'm in the mood. That's all I can say. I rarely post in the CL and Music sections, I never post in the Video Games Sections, I hardly ever post in the non-wrestling spam sections, and I don't do any Interactive stuff here at WZ. Tdigs does all of that and more.

I appreciate anyone who's voted for me, but Tdigs definitely deserves the win here.

There you have it, folks.

I didn't do anything. I merely quoted two posts. You see what you want to see.

My vote, as always, goes to Maintenance Bot.

He is unrivaled.

TDigs,
He's running the Predicitons contest incerdibly well, and He makes it one of the main reasons I enjoy coming to this forum.

Looks like I'm not going to win but it's such an honor to be nominated for this award. Thanks for the support guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back