• GuyCompton

• Numbers

• IrishCanadian25

• SSC

• Dagger Dias

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The poll for this award will be open for 3 weeks. In the case of a tie, I (or someone higher above me) will serve as a tiebreaker.

Nominees
jmt225
Mitch Hennessey
tdigle
IndyJon22
Blue Cardinal
CH David
Big Sexy
Lee
fromthesouth
Megatron
GuyCompton
IrishCanadian25
SSC
Numbers
Dagger Dias

Hmm, tons of good choices. I'll have to think on this, but I'm leaning towards jmt.

I have a lot of candidates for this one.

tdigle
Guy
Blue
Chilli

I'm leaning towards Mitch, seeing as I already voted for Tdizzle and JMT for other awards.

I went with Blue Cardinal. Mainly because of how well he consistently posts in the sports section. While his tastes in sports franchises may be a little suspect ( :) ) his knowledge of sports has created a lot of interesting discussion in this area. Plus I feel a little guilty for not votiing for him for ROTY (too many tough choices).

Damn, figured I'd atleast get a nom. Guess this wasn't my best year posting-wise.

JMT will likely end up with my vote.

I had to vote for CH David. In the end, he thinks I'll screw him over, which I probably will, but for something like this, I won't. LOL

Damn, figured I'd atleast get a nom. Guess this wasn't my best year posting-wise.

JMT will likely end up with my vote.

I didn't either for what I did in the music section.

Then again I haven't given two fucks about posting about hip hop lately, yet the thread lives on.

My vote goes to Big Sexy since he's dope in the music section and awesome in the sports section.

Mitch Hennessey. The guy is a machine wherever he posts but he's particularly great in the TV & Movies section. His posts are some of the best and most consistent. He fully deserves to win this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back