• The Brain

• D-Man

• shattered dreams

• Coco

• GD

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The poll for this award will be open for 3 weeks. In the case of a tie, I (or someone higher above me) will serve as a tiebreaker.

Nominees
xfearbefore
hatehabsforever
Jack-Hammer
It’s Damn Real!
The Killjoy
Tastycles
Mighty NorCal
klunderbunker
Dave
Ferbian
The Brain
D-Man
shattered dreams
Coco
GD

I won't be an arrogant dick in here. This is a very important award in my opinion. I'd love to win but I've got to be honest... Jack-Hammer has got to be considered by everyone. No one does a better job in their overall, serious posting and contributions to the forum.

Well, besides me :)

With all due respect to the other 14 guys, myself included, this award simply has to go to Jack-Hammer. By rights, he should win this award by acclamation, and the rest of us should battle it out for a distant second place. It really shouldn't be close.

He provides quantity of posting. Nearly 3000 posts (non-spam) in less than 2 years. Many of these posts are lengthy, but not Game Rage-esque. More important than quantity, though, is quality. Solid well-thought out posts almost every time. I almost always agree with the guy and even when I don't, his arguments are well thought out and well spoken.

Deservedly made a mod a little while ago because of these reasons, and I'm sure could have done so long ago. And always respectful of his fellow posters. No spamming, no flaming, no trolling, no nonsense, just a steady diet of top notch wrestling posting.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to win this award (trust me, I'm not holding my breath). But I shouldn't. This simply has to go to Jack-Hammer.

I won't be an arrogant dick in here. This is a very important award in my opinion. I'd love to win but I've got to be honest... Jack-Hammer has got to be considered by everyone. No one does a better job in their overall, serious posting and contributions to the forum.

Well, besides me :)

I'm voting for you just so you'll STFU.

Quality > Quantity gives it to Tastycles. Holy crap debating him in the DL was tough as shit because he's so good. He is everything I try to be in a debate - calm, rational, unemotional. He does it even better than I do, and I think better than even Sly. He's also flexible - he doesn't restrict himself to just debating the topics he's passionate about. He researches and makes solid, thought out, intelligent posts anywhere.

No secret he, along with D-Man and Ferbs, are faves of mine.

Jack-Hammer. It's a disgrace to the fucking award that such great posters are nominated and that SHITTERED DREAMS is amongst them.

Jack-Hammer. It's a disgrace to the fucking award that such great posters are nominated and that SHITTERED DREAMS is amongst them.

hatehabsforever. He's solid. If not him, you can never go wrong with voting for Coco.

It's been said but Jack-Hammer has been so very solid. Heck I thought he was an admin/ex-admin in the beginning.

Gotta be Jack-Hammer. He always has at least one post in each thread. The posts are of top quality as well regardless of the quality of the thread.

Stinger, your vote is appreciated.

Jack-Hammer it is though. No one else even comes close. When I can trust him not to walk out on us, and come to see his wisdom in other areas of the forum, then he will be become our new "Undertaker of the forum" as Shocky once was.

When Jack-Hammer enters, we all clear out of the way, and pay attention. I am that cinfident in his abilities and knowledge. he deserves this award.

I'm voting for you just so you'll STFU.

LOL I didn't even vote for myself. Jack-Hammer got my nod.

Hey, at least I'm tied for second. Oh, wait... FOUR of us have FOUR votes as compared to JH's 17. Yikes.

I'm not sure how Mitch didn't get nominated but still, Jack-Hammer deserves this award, his posts are always well thought out, to a great quality and I always check his posts out.

But, because he doesn't need it, so I'm going to vote GD

Reactions: gd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back