• Dave

• Ferbian

• The Brain

• D-Man

• shattered dreams

• Coco

• GD

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Brain offers a lot in the Old School section, and his posts are always interesting and well thought out.

Jack-Hammer's posts are always well thought out and thought provoking. Furthermore, he posts in every wrestling section available, making him a true student of the "sport." He's knowledgeable, and his grammar and spelling are way above par, though that's not exactly saying much. Seriously though, there's no way he shouldn't win. There are other great posters of course, but Jack-Hammer takes the cake.

The server must be screwed, I've been jumping from 3 to 2 votes over the past few days.

Congratulations to Jack-Hammer for absolutely dominating the voting for this particular category. In my opinion, this is the most significant of all of the categories that were voted on for the EOTY awards. It's only fitting that the best poster on the forums receives a resounding victory for the best award.

Great job Jack.

Damn I didn't realize the poll was closing on this today. Oh well, I was going to vote for Jack-Hammer anyway. Congrats.

I'm all a tingle inside. I appreciate all the compliments and I'm legitimately flattered that so many do appreciate my posts.

I do have to admit, however, I'm a little embarassed because I didn't even know that this was going on. :lmao: Unfortunately, I don't always look around the WZ Forums, all sections of it, often enough. Sometimes, during lunch break, I'll pop on and see what's up and maybe post in a few threads or before going to work out or just before hitting bed, etc. Sometimes, I honestly just don't flat out think of it otherwise I'd have voted.

I think all the posters nominated are deserving of nominations and I honestly don't know who I'd have picked. Honestly, I don't because there are just so many that post consistently insightful, meaningful and even thought provoking posts.

I'm sort of a humble guy and just post what I think. I don't often get into debates and I'm sure that there are several posters, Tastycles & KB in particular, with much more overall knowledge than I've got so I very much appreciate all the votes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back