• Killjoy

• FalKon

• Dave Jr.

• Ferbian

• Numbers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The poll for this award will be open for 3 weeks. In the case of a tie, I (or someone higher above me) will serve as a tiebreaker.

Nominees
SSC
DirtyJosé
Funkay
The Brain
Macca
Crock
hatehabsforever
Deej
Becker
Dave
Killjoy
FalKon
Dave Jr.
Ferbian
Numbers

FalKon's upped its game. Everyone should give it some serious consideration.

I assume my nomination comes from blowing so many minds in the NWS tourney...

I'd consider myself more of a "Breakout Poster", but I guess it's a same shit different day kind of scenario.

I'll be voting for my self, because I'm a shameless bastard, and because I went from being practically unknown at the beginning of the year to reigning supreme in the early days of the cage; to knocking off forum legends like Razor, Tenta, Coco, GD in the NWS competition, and now I'm sitting pretty as the Music/Cigar Lounge Mod.

So please, Hop on my E-Cock and vote SSC.

Jose was always awesome.

habs was too, he just got much more active this year.

SSC rarely posted at all, and he's really proved (and improved) himself to become awesome.

SSC FTW

Act like a jackass and vote for myself or vote for a guy who I feel has genuinely improved as a poster and I would think of as a friend in DirtyJose?

Decisions, Decisions.

Went with Falkon, from the days we all thought he was a girl to one of the most consistent and awesome posters today.

Oh c,mon. I got nominated for most annoying poster, but not most improved? I got out of prison! How much more improved can you get? ;)

Oh, this one is tough.

SSC has risen to lofty heights.

I've not been too shabby.

Numbers gets better each time I see him.

And then there's my nomination, Killjoy. He may not have got the mod spot, or a Creative gig in WZCW, but he's made the biggest improvement since I've been here. From Razor chew toy to respected wrestling poster and valued WZCW veteran.

I gave the nod to Mr. Crawford in this one. FunKay is another one of those guys that has been here for quite a while, since 2008, and is more noticeable on the forums now than ever. His posting is improving more and more, and he usually has something of value to contribute to the various discussions. Plus he always seems to support me; he nominated and voted for me in another poll, plus he has responded positively to my posts on a pretty consistent basis. I say FunKay deserves some consideration for this Pope award.

I'll vote for Killjoy since I think he deserves to win an award.

But I dunno if he has improved. He is very good from what I have seen though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back