• shattered dreams vs. All Wrestling Posters

• Furyof5 vs. Honesty

• tdigle vs. Via Armbar

• Becker vs. xfearbefore

• TM vs. Privacy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The poll for this award will be open for 3 weeks. In the case of a tie, I (or someone higher above me) will serve as a tiebreaker.

Nominees
D-Man vs. Lord Sidious
IrishCanadian25 vs. Lord Sidious
GD & Coco vs. Deej
Coco vs. Ferbian
fromthesouth vs. Muslims
Macca vs. Sully
The Game Rage vs. Everyone
The Doctor vs. Vagina
Coco vs. It’s Damn Real
TheOneBigWill vs. Luther_Hull
shattered dreams vs. All Wrestling Posters
Furyof5 vs. Honesty
tdigle vs. Via Armbar
Becker vs. xfearbefore
TM vs. Privacy

All great feuds. Armbar vs. tdigle has been on for months now and doesn't see an end, that might be the route I take. Even though I hate it when mommy and daddy fight. Now for the arguement over who's the daddy....

I'm kinda stuck on a few, so here's a question:

Sidious vs D-Man was some epic epic shit, but IC25 vs Sidious brought us the glimpse into the world above us with the leaked posts. That was some epic epic shit as well. Which is greater?

D-Man vs. Sid. The feud was just so heated much more than others and just kept going and going.

The only ones that stand out to me are Sidious vs IC and The whole issue with Game Rage. Becker's feud with Wes back in the day was better than the one with X, and the issue that Will had with maximumdj from the E-Fed was far more entertaining to read.

I going with Sidious vs IC because of the tension and buildup. It was like watching that 10 car pile up at Talledega that you knew was coming.

I voted for tdigle vs Via Armbar. Usually a spirited discussion, always entertaining, even though I have no idea where it originated.

This is the one award where I wish every finalist could win. So many fond memories.

Amazing part was that D-Man vs Sid and IC vs Sid managed to be separate feuds. We both hated him equally, and we'd bitch about him when we hang out, but neither feud was ever "I'd better go help him out." He managed to piss off two guys separately and feud separately. I have to admire the guy for that.

GD & Coco vs. Deej deserves this award. Too bad most of you seemed to have to missed it; it included some of the funniest shit said on here since Jake was a regular.

GD & Coco vs. Deej deserves this award. Too bad most of you seemed to have to missed it; it included some of the funniest shit said on here since Jake was a regular.

GD imitating Deej may be the funniest thing I've ever seen on here, my sides hurt from laughing so hard.

And Ech (or anyone else who knows), what was the Becker/Wes feud about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back