"The Phenomenal" Matt Bent

As sweet as it would've been, Ty and I never tagged. I was in a weird semi-team for a while with Blade and won the titles with Garth Black (Tasty) in Second Coming.

Huh. I think I was thinking of Second Coming, but assumed Ty was part of it (or it was the name of the old school stable he mentioned in the WZCW thread recently).

These are the ones that I'm fairly sure would be in if you're talking about the match with 5 teams.

Full House Daves: Ace David/Big Dave
Ty/Phoenix (character RP'd by Thriller. Not the RPer who once headed up creative)
You/Karnage

I can't remember the other two teams

Nope, it was two 5 man tag teams in this match. I think you'd have to go back to Unscripted 2009 to find a tag team contest with 5 teams competing at the same time.

You were in that one too, if I remember correctly. Your partner refused to let you tag out.

Nope, it was two 5 man tag teams in this match. I think you'd have to go back to Unscripted 2009 to find a tag team contest with 5 teams competing at the same time.

Ah yes, the Megashow. The birth of the ShowTyme Express.

You were in that one too, if I remember correctly. Your partner refused to let you tag out.

That's correct. It was myself and TM, against FHD, Second Coming (Phoenix and Garth Black), James Baker and Kyle Christianson, and USA and Anoki.

In the 10 man tag team mega show match, it was the the team of RWO (Big Dave, Criminal Karnage, Ace David), Lars Reider and Matt Royale, verse Showtime (EurAsian Champion), Ty Burna, Frankie Smith (Elite X) Cory Payne, and The Killjoy (Mayhem)

Try not to think of a gimmick that will "work." Think of a gimmick that is an extension of yourself. I mean...Ricky was a fat pirate who talked to animals and zombies...he got over pretty well...mainly because I could feel it and identify with the character being displayed. It felt a lot like my inner world. In contrast, rWo Ricky was terrible, tapped into NOTHING that was within me, and it definitely showed.

Ideally, who do you want to be? What do you like about yourself...what DON'T you like about yourself? What do you despise in others? What things in others would you like moreso to identify within yourself?

Think about all of those things. Also, watch a bunch of old promos. Use those influences to help find your voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back