Farewell n' Shit

GI Cake

Thank God For Sodamy.

I'm not too good at speeches and the like, but I feel like I need to write a little something because of stuff and reasons.

I'm making my leave from creative, and creative for the foreseeable future. It was a fun ride and I did a lot of things this time around I didn't think I would be able to do. Like winning the World Title and shit like that. This is a farewell from RP'ing, I guess along the way I lost my smile for this place and without my smile, I can't give you guys the 100% effort I was able to give before so with that in mind, I'll tip my hat off to you guys and say goodbye.

However I leave with presents, I will answer almost any questions you may have about your RP's and such. The only questions I will not answer are "How did (insert specific creative member here) feel about my character?"

Damn that sucks. Now who's gonna teach the WZCW universe how to live the swag life!? Hope to see you back soon Pancake, Ricky Runn was always a favorite of mine to read.

Losing to Runn in the finals of the Gold Rush tournament is one of my crowning moments. Keep on swaggin' on my friend.

Ah damn, whose going to court Becky's fine ass now? Thanks for everything Pancake. I'll always mark for Runn.

Thanks for all the work you put in while you were on creative, and all the great RP's you wrote along the way. Hope to see you return in the future.

Sad day. I'll miss you. Please write. You did a great deal in your recent run that you should be proud of. I'm sorry that I was away for most of it.

Best wishes, buddy. Our little feud was fun back in the day. Sorry I wasn't around for your title reign. And I'm even more sorry you won't be around for mine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back