Ask FunKay a Question

Are you happy that an Aussie character is arriving to WZCW?

Sorry for making you wait on this Lee. Busy as fuck week. I'm all for national diversity...I mean not in the stupid as fuck Sepp Blatter way, but an Aussie is always welcome in my book, especially if it's Nathan Jones (one of many random wrestlers I love to remember)

DirtyJosé;4963069 said:
My god, I didn't think you do it. Thanks dude!

No problem home slice.

What do you think Derek's chances are of having a successful run in the fed this time?

What can I do to improve upon my RP's?

What do you think Derek's chances are of having a successful run in the fed this time?

What can I do to improve upon my RP's?

I think if you commit to the character and get your teeth into an idea, an angle and aconcept you're passionate about, your chances are good in terms of individual RPs and a longer run. A lot of people seem to write RP's thaat they think will get them a win. Don't do that. Write what you want to write about, that always breeds the best success.

Hey, you have one too :lmao: Is Abel the kind of monster that is content just beating people and causing pain, or does he have title aspirations? And, if he does, are they his, or Steven Holmes'?

Hey, you have one too :lmao: Is Abel the kind of monster that is content just beating people and causing pain, or does he have title aspirations? And, if he does, are they his, or Steven Holmes'?

Mine might've been the first.

I think at present Abel's primary concern is unleashing hell upon WZCW. Holmes has aspirations for a grander cause, but Abel is merely fixated on destruction - should gold intersect with said aspirations, I don't think Abel would sneer at it.

I kind've brought it up before in my post-LL RP - Holmes rambled maniacally about getting a title shot out of Theron because Abel beat him in the previous cycle, but Hunnicutt pretty much said he was prepared to massacre anybody and make a point that way rather than going and politicking.

I kind've brought it up before in my post-LL RP - Holmes rambled maniacally about getting a title shot out of Theron because Abel beat him in the previous cycle, but Hunnicutt pretty much said he was prepared to massacre anybody and make a point that way rather than going and politicking.

I remember that, but was curious if his goals had changed, seeing the changes in WZCW since then. I'm interested in seeing if this is the end of Abel v Garth

I genuinely have no idea if this is the end - I wrote my RP as if it as the end, but there are ways it could persist or morph into another feud/angle with others. There's always a way.

I genuinely have no idea if this is the end - I wrote my RP as if it as the end, but there are ways it could persist or morph into another feud/angle with others. There's always a way.

I'm not sure if this is Creative's thought behind it, but it feels like a "passing of the torch" feud, where Garth is the war torn veteran who's been through everything and just won't die, and Abel is the new guy who just marched through everyone, but has finally hit this one speed bump, and won't move on until he conquers it.

This very well could be the end, but I could see it progressing to the next level, and ending in the next PPV cycle or two with a gimmick match.

I'm not sure if this is Creative's thought behind it, but it feels like a "passing of the torch" feud, where Garth is the war torn veteran who's been through everything and just won't die, and Abel is the new guy who just marched through everyone, but has finally hit this one speed bump, and won't move on until he conquers it.

This very well could be the end, but I could see it progressing to the next level, and ending in the next PPV cycle or two with a gimmick match.

Interesting assessment. I never really looked at it like that. For me it was always just an intriguing match-up of jaded genius versus increasingly aware monster.

I think Tasty of all people would be wary of a feud running past its sell-by-date. He and Thriller/Phoenix did have that ridiculously long feud after the fall-out of their tag team. It'd only be one cycle more if it was prolonged.

Also, you're PM to me the other day was rather hilarious. I'd used the beginning of the lord's prayer for the KC V (I think) opening and was astonished when I found that no one else had used the damn thing. So I cockily decided it'd be the easiest thing and create some old school, gothic, southern imagery with the inter-splicing of all my main characters and then you bloody went and used it before me. Was too poignant not to use though. Got a chuckle from me none-the-less.

Also, you're PM to me the other day was rather hilarious. I'd used the beginning of the lord's prayer for the KC V (I think) opening and was astonished when I found that no one else had used the damn thing. So I cockily decided it'd be the easiest thing and create some old school, gothic, southern imagery with the inter-splicing of all my main characters and then you bloody went and used it before me. Was too poignant not to use though. Got a chuckle from me none-the-less.

I had looked back and seen it hadn't been since then that it was mentioned, and I hadn't seen it before, so I thought it would be safe! And it fit perfectly with what I was doing. Your use of it, especially with the imagery, was perfect though, and if anyone were to look back in 2-3 years, yours would be the one noticed, not mine.

I'm actually quite shocked it hasn't been used more. I figured it had to be like Lethal Lottery with everyone making gambling references, but it wasn't, at least until now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back