The end of an Era, the Dawning of another.....LD style

The sad part?

I should've expected that tonight would be a crappy show. Seriously, when they're focusing on the move to Monday, they're not going to worry about producing a good Thursday show.

No wait, now we need one more promo of someone telling Hogan not to wrestle. I need to get my 5 promo prediction right.

The sad part?

I should've expected that tonight would be a crappy show. Seriously, when they're focusing on the move to Monday, they're not going to worry about producing a good Thursday show.

This. Right here.

There was zero focus on the show tonight, WHICH WAS TAPED THREE DAMN WEEKS AGO SO IT'S NOT LIKE THEY WERE PRESSED FOR TIME, and TNA just expects they can trot out Hogan and Flair and get good ratings.

I'm not watching Impact Monday. I might DVR it, but like hell I'm watching this over Raw.

Jesus, that was bad. Really really bad.

And this is the product that is supposed to re-ignite the Monday Night Wars? This is the product that is planning to go head to head with RAW during the Road to Wrestlemania? And WWE is supposed to be intimidated by this?

Get serious. Hogan (who is too broken down, brother, and shouldn't wrestle as we heard OVER AND OVER AGAIN) and Flair. That's the best they've got?

Bail out now, RVD, while you still got the chance.

Those were awful shots with the barbwire.

And as usual, security sucks ass. Wonder if Hogan's gonna do the fingerpoke of doom FUCKING COMMERCIALS.

So.....again, what is the significant importance of Abyss having Super Hogan's HoF ring? What "powers" does it have that calms Abyss?

bullllshit

I cannot understand how we are supposed to buy into Abyss as an unstoppable monster, when he walks around backstage acting like Forrest Gump.

I also don't get the point of the bathroom brawl between Morley and Jarrrett.

And for anyone who complains about the terrible Hornswoggle skits on RAW, what the hell was up with the Mick Foley segments? Was that supposed to be entertaining in any way, shape, or form?

Total Non-Stop Action. I guess the action technically cannot stop when it doesn't start in the first place.

hatehabs, like I said in another thread about Abyss being built up to be an "unstoppable monster", it's like turning Kane back into the badass he once was: It won't work and isn't believable because plenty of people have beaten them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back