Old School RAW LD welcomes you to the New Generation of Rock N' Wrestling on 11/15

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Monday Night RAW - 11/15/10
"Old School RAW, Old School LD"
Remember: RAW is three hours long tonight and starts at 8e!

The WWF Returns!
Well, in a manner of speaking. You see, they're allowed to use that shiny logo there, but not the Attitude Era logo. Anyway, as you can see, RAW is going "Old School" tonight and featuring superstars of the past. Confirmed are The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff, with probable appearances by The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes, and more! There may even be a few surprises tonight!

warriah-1.png

The Return of the Ultimate Warrior?
Rumors are abounding that WWE stretched out an invitation to Warrior to appear on the show. Could they be true? You'll only know if you watch tonight!

In With The New
But of course, Old School is not all we have to look forward to! There are new stars on the rise in WWE and we'll be sure to be seeing plenty of them tonight. The build to Survivor Series continues as the Nexus/Cena/Orton storyline builds and builds. The Survivor Series matches need teams to compete, and with teams come team captains! Who will join what team? Who will be the leaders? What other matches could we have to look forward to come PPV time?

Find out the answers to all these questions AND MORE as the Three Hour RAW goes LIVE at 8/7c on USA!

I thought Sheik would fuck your ass and make you humble.

Personally I'm hoping for at least one Ricky Steamboat to show up. Sure, one of them's almost as broken as Bret Hart but the other one's ok.

Apparently, Justin Credible turned down the offer to show up as Aldo Montoya. :lmao:

WWE has released this picture as a tease for the old school set on their Facebook:

oldschoolset.jpg

If we're going Old School then I guess the laptop won't be there. And if it is it'll have to be a big, clunky & incredibly slow one in order to live up to the gimmick.

Apparently Fink will be the announcer and Okerlund will be doing interviews, and that they want to go all out with this thing. They're even selling "I Was There" shirts at the event.

Apparently Fink will be the announcer and Okerlund will be doing interviews, and that they want to go all out with this thing. They're even selling "I Was There" shirts at the event.

THE FUCKING FINK IS GONNA DO THE ANNOUNCING?????!?!?!

*dies*

I seriously might tesr up tonight. The fuckin fink man. YOU GUYS JUST DONT UNDERSTAND.

KB understands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back