• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD 11/21/2016: A Victory Speech Longer Than The Victory

I know Big Cass is probably gonna get the rocket push soon enough, but I'd love to see Enzo get a proper underdog push to the top at some point as well. Guy is entertainment personified, something sorely lacking in the majority of guys on the Full-Time Roster at present.

I know Big Cass is probably gonna get the rocket push soon enough, but I'd love to see Enzo get a proper underdog push to the top at some point as well. Guy is entertainment personified, something sorely lacking in the majority of guys on the Full-Time Roster at present.

NorCal had a brilliant idea.

Imagine Enzo as Cruiserweight Champion in an Eddie Guerrero role. Have him do training montages for opponents like Tony Nese, who outclass him in every way. Enzo lies, cheats and steals to retain the title but does it with such a big grin on his face that you can't help but love him. Just picture him cheating and the referee asking him about it. Enzo crosses his heart and asks the fans if he cheated so they can shout NO really loudly before calling the opponent out for the same cheating to earn a DQ later.

That's gold. Like, serious gold.

Like both Rollins and Owens, but I've just seen this match too many times now to care anymore.

NorCal had a brilliant idea.

Imagine Enzo as Cruiserweight Champion in an Eddie Guerrero role. Have him do training montages for opponents like Tony Nese, who outclass him in every way. Enzo lies, cheats and steals to retain the title but does it with such a big grin on his face that you can't help but love him. Just picture him cheating and the referee asking him about it. Enzo crosses his heart and asks the fans if he cheated so they can shout NO really loudly before calling the opponent out for the same cheating to earn a DQ later.

That's gold. Like, serious gold.

:thumbsup:

Any possible way to contact WWE with the idea? I'd enjoy watching that, and it'd undoubtedly give the Cruiserweight division the boost it desperately needs.

That last 5 minutes were great. Jericho, Rollins launching himself from the crowd loved it.

I was hoping the banning of Reigns and Jericho would open the door for Anderson and Gallows to screw Rollins as revenge for The Shield putting AJ thru the table last night eventually leading to a Club vs Shield match. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back