The Election

4264849968_794155f541.jpg
just+kidding.jpg

Must have been really short on time the day you wrote this :banghead:

Somebody tell me why so many people are jumping onto this bandwagon of answering questions from all-comers? I don't get it -- do you really think it's going to help you? Harthan's thread was just him and KB shooting the shit, Milenko ran himself into about 16 different corners, and J4L proved just about nothing. You're not actually answering any questions, but let's just put that aside -- what questions are there out there that you actually have to answer? I can think of one: Why are you fit to win this election?

Thus far, I've seen one or two guys actually give a concrete answer. Half the people in this election are just in it to go through the motions, just because they want to try to connect on that last-ditch Hail Mary. I get it, hell, I respect it. If you're willing to devote time to moderating, more power to you... but don't waste everybody's time if you KNOW you're just in this for shits. There's a tier of people that ACTUALLY fit the criteria, at least somewhat, they're the people everybody wants to see. Don't get me wrong, it's fun to see [Generic Candidate 101] run up a wall trying to convince us that he's for it, commitment is half the battle, but if you legitimately can't back any of that up... what's the point?

I've said it before and I'll say it again -- I think I stand a chance. Coco has rabid support, the ABC Party has lots of members (I still think their voter turnout will STUN them), Harthan's a former mod, etc. There's some solid contenders in this thing, but I think I'm one of the best in this contest. I post consistently, I post quality, and I'm willing to put the time in. I'm running for Wrestling mod, because I care about those sections and I can be a solid contributor. I'm not going to give you empty promises, because in my year and a half on these forums, I've done lots of stuff, had lots of fun, but I've also contributed quite a bit. Over that time, I gained an understanding of what a moderator needs to know, of what he needs to do. Any single trained monkey can press two buttons and randomly delete posts and whatnot, what separates me from those people and puts me past that is my judgement. All the moderators understand what it takes and I think I do too.

Being a moderator isn't about the bold name, it's not about being "better" than anybody -- I understand that now. Being a moderator is about going out and doing a job, about keeping this place running smoothly. Lots of people don't understand this. I guarantee that some of the people running in this election just want a seat at the big boy's table, they feel entitled to have it... they've got it all wrong. This is a job, one that I am more than ready to do. I want to step into the Wrestling sections, wherever KB and Slyfox see fit (if I win) and do my job. You have to keep the section clean, you have to sift through spam and whatnot, but you HAVE to keep the section running. You have to be able to differentiate between what should and should not be in your section and that is MUCH harder than it seems. Harthan and I had a discussion about this very thing, but you have to be able to differentiate between what should or should not be in your section. It's not all about posting a lot, but it's also not about ruling with an iron fist. I get that, I honestly think I have a solid combination of traits to be a moderator. I'm not just some random regular in the Wrestling sections, I'm a guy who is always working to do his best.

That's my two cents. I answered just about every question I should in one simple post. I don't need to waste your time and beat around the bush, I got straight to it. I appreciate that the other candidates all tried to get their information out there, from all the parties, I really do. It told me a lot about who wants to win this and who treats this as a joke, I'm sure I'm not the only one, either.

True, but I hold myself to a certain standard. Non-spam, off my phone, is much harder. Can't really engage in a debate or anything, quoting's a bitch, etc.

Spam I can post off my phone, only because I have my phone on me all the time.

Perhaps drive discussion isn't as good a word for what I think we need as someone to guide discussion: someone that can make sure a thread stays on topic and doesn't devolve into bickering or rambling.

As for that one long post Crock made... I think it's quite obvious that the time he'd normally spend in the WWE section he's spending on trying to win this election.

I don't know how such an obvious explanation seems to be evading you, shattered.

Perhaps drive discussion isn't as good a word for what I think we need as someone to guide discussion: someone that can make sure a thread stays on topic and doesn't devolve into bickering or rambling.

As for that one long post Crock made... I think it's quite obvious that the time he'd normally spend in the WWE section he's spending on trying to win this election.

I don't know how such an obvious explanation seems to be evading you, shattered.

That one I can agree with. It's always the toughest thing for me as I'll see a discussion start to veer off into something completely different and I'll want to get it back on track, but the original topic is usually something ******ed that I have no interest in talking about.

I still don't see an argument against Crock other than Coco deserving a mod spot more. In the past month I've maybe posted in the WWE Section 3 times, but every time I sign in I look through every post that was made in my section since the last time I was on and I clean. I'm pretty sure Nick does the same and there's literally no reason anyone could convince me that Crock couldn't. Not just in WWE, in any section.

Which is why someone that spent the past few weeks talking various people down in the spam sections while entirely ignoring the section they supposedly care about is anything but the ideal choice.

If he can't multi-task how does that make him a good candidate? I have no idea why you chose the word evade there because that is a large point of my point. He is only interested in himself. He doesn't give a damn about the section. He certainly isn't fully committed to making it better or any bullshit like that. He is committed to what he wants and all he wants is the glory. Why he thinks there is glory I have no idea but that is a topic for a different time. If it is so hard for him to make non-spam posts then I don't see how he is such a prime candidate to "guide" the section. The point is he is trying to win the election and the entirety of his strategy has nothing to do with actually guiding the section in the least. As such anyone claiming that is an obvious reason he is the best choice has no fuckin idea what they are talking about.

I have nothing against Crock but he isn't a prime non-spam mod candidate. Sure he could do it, there are plenty of people that could do it, it isn't like it is hard. However, the jump from could do to would be one of the best is what no has explained at all yet. He has the non-spam pussy on a pedestal but he spends all his time on a bunch of ****s. I want my politicians to romance a classier broad like wicked valentine.

Who cares if you post or not. CM never posted and he's one of the best mods ever.

Which is why someone that spent the past few weeks talking various people down in the spam sections while entirely ignoring the section they supposedly care about is anything but the ideal choice.

I hardly think two weeks is an accurate sample size on which to judge one's contribution to to a section, especially two weeks under the circumstances Crock is in.

If he can't multi-task how does that make him a good candidate? I have no idea why you chose the word evade there because that is a large point of my point. He is only interested in himself. He doesn't give a damn about the section. He certainly isn't fully committed to making it better or any bullshit like that. He is committed to what he wants and all he wants is the glory. Why he thinks there is glory I have no idea but that is a topic for a different time. If it is so hard for him to make non-spam posts then I don't see how he is such a prime candidate to "guide" the section. The point is he is trying to win the election and the entirety of his strategy has nothing to do with actually guiding the section in the least. As such anyone claiming that is an obvious reason he is the best choice has no fuckin idea what they are talking about.

Mods don't have to be demi-gods, and nobody expects them to be. If a mod needs a week or two to take a break from posting, nobody is going to object to that. Crock doesn't have to be in the WWE Section 24/7, he just needs to infract/warn/delete/merge posts and threads, and make posts when he sees fit. It's about quality, not quantity.

I don't know if you're grasping at straws or really not getting it, but there's no reason to believe that Crock won't go right back to kicking ass in the WWE section once these elections are over.

I have nothing against Crock but he isn't a prime non-spam mod candidate. Sure he could do it, there are plenty of people that could do it, it isn't like it is hard. However, the jump from could do to would be one of the best is what no has explained at all yet. He has the non-spam pussy on a pedestal but he spends all his time on a bunch of ****s. I want my politicians to romance a classier broad like wicked valentine.

How has nobody explained why he's one of the best candidates? Both Nate and I have endorsed Crock saying he's a great wrestling poster, and I've mentioned time and time again that he's intelligent enough to pick up the job quickly. Additionally, I think he'll feel like he has something to prove since he's been pursuing this for so long, so he'll work extra hard to do a great job as mod.

No that's what you are saying. And of course since your a big shot here that's all that matters. It obviously wouldn't matter if I proved you wrong on the matter 1000 different ways.

One way would suffice but I'm still waiting for that to happen.

There's a little thing you clearly know nothing about called "discretion". I used the word "*****" in a non-offensive way, you can try to say otherwise all you like, and anyone else can try to justify overreacting to it all they like, it was a bullshit call. Of course I am the bad guy though. I was before I ever said a word since I'm not "one of the boys" and have the nerve to say anything against you. That must hurt your ego.

Yeah, my ego is clearly busted up because you're trying to justify how a racist word in the English language, slang or not, isn't a racist word because of the context in which it was used in a song. Talk about reaching to the bottom of the barrel.

Oh, so giving my side of the situation is arguing now?

No, constantly disagreeing with someone who obviously knows more than you is arguing. Thousands of posters on this forum easily grasp the meaning of our rules. You, like many others before you, try to pull every rabbit out of the hat in order to try and make an argument against your violation of the rules but you're not fooling anyone.

Funny how when someone says something you don't like it's whatever you tag it. So it's arguing when I try to explain how what I did wasn't really worth of an infraction or breaking the rules at all? Just saying something contrary to what you think is arguing? What a funny interpretation.:disappointed:

How can I possibly explain this to you any simpler? You broke a rule. Matter of fact, you broke TWO rules. But you still want to dispute it with me. Valiant effort... I'll give you credit there. But you're still coming back at me when you're clearly wrong, have been proven wrong by other mods besides myself, and you're still coming back at me. That is arguing. Class dismissed.

Again, I never posted a racial slur, I used a slang term. There is a difference. Black people have no problem with it, it's not a racial slur to them when they call each other ***** 5 times in the same sentence, it's not a racial slur any other time. That is, until one of you say so of course regardless of any obvious notes to the contrary.

Are you mentally ******ed? No, seriously. Because anyone in their right mind knows that "*****" is the short way of saying "******." It's not slang, you twit. It's like saying "bro" instead of "brother."

Well if I was a mod like you and apart of the boys club

Yeah... one can dream, can't they?

it wouldn't matter what I did now would it? I could talk endless shit to people without repercussion, hit people with infractions because I don't like their stances on topics or what they say, and be as big a douchebag as I want hiding behind a computer and an imaginary wand of power.

Not really. That's why there are admins who rank above me on here. If you're that butt hurt but your infractions, take it up with them. But I think you've already done that and lost the battle.

That's nice, way to show what a noble and just leader you are, and how maturely you can handle a situation. If you wig out and get this defensive dealing with little old me, I'd hate to see what would happen if someone that didn't have to put up with any of your crap stood up to you.

You mean on the forum? Or in my face? I'll take either challenge, sweetheart.

You take this shit way too seriously, you use it as a tool to brow beat people that you otherwise couldn't in real life, you probably eat a lot of shit IN real life which is why you take it out on people on the internet that conveniently for you can't do anything back but type, and it makes you look pathetic and sad that this is what you must resort to to feel so important and powerful. Basically, your a fucking loser, both on here and in real life obviously. You try to pick on people who are basically defenseless which also makes you a coward. I'll refer you to one of my favorite quotes "Buy a Bullet, Rent a Gun".

Aren't YOU the guy going play by play with me? And aren't you the one running to be a part of the "team"? What does that say about you? :lmao:

Oh and BTW, we're in the bar room where anything goes so I can tell you that and you can't do a fucking thing about it. There's your rules for you dipshit.

It's amazing how you're probably sticking out your chest and all proud of yourself now. :thumbsup:

You are wrong. Nate has only been a mod for a few months. He has done his job pretty well, but there have been a few weeks where he's been too busy to mod.

The question you should be answering is that has there been any talk on anywhere on this forum about getting a guy to help Nate out before the elections were announced. It could be easy for you to lie especially because most of us do not access the board room but I hope you do the right thing.

The WWE section isn't bad by any means, but it could be better. Another pair of hands to help clean up the mess, and he could also help drive the discussion.

Crock last posted on 27th November and most of his latest posts have come in just one thread. Not exactly driving discussion.

2) Nick expressed no interest in modding The Cigar Lounge. Why would we make someone the mod of a section they're not interested in?

My point exactly. Harthan showed no interest in the potluck section, did not even post there, till the elections were announced. Suddenly he is all hunky dory about modding the potluck section. Sounds to me like a guy who is suddenly interested in that section for the mere purpose of becoming a mod.

I don't disagree, but I don't think there's a huge difference between them. TNA doesn't gets as much action, and IDR does a more than adequate job of modding the section.

Your logic isn't exactly sound, but even if the amount of TNA posters did increase, I doubt it'd be to the point that IDR couldn't handle.

TNA gets more traffic than you are admitting. On it's big days like major PPVs and shows, it sometimes even surpasses the traffic the WWE section gets. Also the TNA section has way more trolls than the WWE section. IDR does a very good job but with the expansion coming up having one mod is way too few for that section.

Also, didn't Jack-hammer mod that section too until recently?

Additionally, that's a bridge we can cross when we get there. As of now it doesn't need another mod, so why waste a vote on it?

That is true for any section, including spam. Let's stop the elections right now.

Calling them foolish is a little harsh. I'd say behind the times.

Interesting. How exactly are you ahead of times as compared to them?

G-Mods have to worry about every section. It'd be nice for D-Man, X, and jmt if they had someone whose primary focus was on the spam sections.

G-Mods do not neccesarily have to worry much about non spam sections because the mods of those sections do their jobs well.

Also, not having an exclusive spam mod has worked till now. Why fix what ain't broke?

Uh... you're joking, right?

I've been at the recieving end of arguements by both Sly and Coco. I'm talking from personal experience.

3) It could be said, but I disagree. The V&T section pretty much runs itself right now. If there comes a time that we need a mod for the section, Sly and KB will appoint one.

That's a biased statement if there ever was one. Ask anyone who visits that section regularly and they will tell you that there are tons of spam posts in that section.

The best example of a section looking after itself is the spam section. Because there are practically no rules to enforce.

Now you're just being silly. At no point did I say we shouldn't get new mods because it would mean training them, but you can't deny having someone with prior experience is a tremendous help. Why do you think real companies hire employees with prior experience in the field.

Yeah, the appointment of a corporate executive is equivalent to appointing a mod on a website?:rolleyes:

Simply put, you have to learn very few things to be a mod here and the mental capacity required for the job isn't exactly high. So, it does not make much of a difference.

Also I am told that Harthan didn't do a great job as WZCW mod the first time round. That is what Dave said in his rundown of the candidates anyway.

Very... VERY high.

Then, why has there been no poster like Jackiz in the past 6 months since Jackiz got banned.

The question you should be answering is that has there been any talk on anywhere on this forum about getting a guy to help Nate out before the elections were announced. It could be easy for you to lie especially because most of us do not access the board room but I hope you do the right thing.

There has been no talk about bringing in an extra person to the WWE section. Or the TNA section. Or any section. Sly and KB seem very content with our current staff.

Crock last posted on 27th November and most of his latest posts have come in just one thread. Not exactly driving discussion.

I'm not having this debate again. Read the back and forth between shattered and I.

My point exactly. Harthan showed no interest in the potluck section, did not even post there, till the elections were announced. Suddenly he is all hunky dory about modding the potluck section. Sounds to me like a guy who is suddenly interested in that section for the mere purpose of becoming a mod.

Harthan is too intelligent for that becoming a mod for the glory bullshit. He wants to mod the section because it's a place where he can have intelligent conversations with people about various topics.

Additionally, that's not you're point exactly. Whether or not Harthan has ever posted in the section is irrelevant, because he's proven himself to be a skilled, intelligent posters in other sections, and he expressed interest in modding a section where those two qualities are important. On the other hand, Nick is certainly an intelligent and skilled poster, but he never expressed interest in modding the Cigar Lounge... at all. Really, this is a pointless debate and one of the worst points you've made yet.

TNA gets more traffic than you are admitting. On it's big days like major PPVs and shows, it sometimes even surpasses the traffic the WWE section gets. Also the TNA section has way more trolls than the WWE section. IDR does a very good job but with the expansion coming up having one mod is way too few for that section.

It really doesn't. It's a busy section, no doubt, but IDR generally has it on lock down. Nights of big PPVs may get busy, but that's why we have G-Mods, right? Or is that an argument only you're allowed to use?

Also, didn't Jack-hammer mod that section too until recently

I'm not sure about that, but the fact they took him off should tell you something about how badly that section needs a mod.

That is true for any section, including spam. Let's stop the elections right now.

Because this isn't an election for which section needs a mod, it's an election for who gets the privilege of being a mod. Isn't that obvious? Don't you think if we really needed a mod, KB and Sly would either appoint one or limit the sections you could run for?

Interesting. How exactly are you ahead of times as compared to them?

Because I think we need a spam mod. I'm not sure if KB and Sly agree with that, but the fact that we don't currently have one says something.

G-Mods do not neccesarily have to worry much about non spam sections because the mods of those sections do their jobs well.

Except they do. D-Man warns and infracts posts in the non-spam sections everyday.

Also, not having an exclusive spam mod has worked till now. Why fix what ain't broke?

Because there's lots of room for improvement.

I've been at the recieving end of arguements by both Sly and Coco. I'm talking from personal experience.

As have I, and I find both of them have a tendency to go for the jugular.

That's a biased statement if there ever was one. Ask anyone who visits that section regularly and they will tell you that there are tons of spam posts in that section.

Just looked through the section. Found one spam post. If there are more, they seem to be disappearing fairly quickly.

The best example of a section looking after itself is the spam section. Because there are practically no rules to enforce.

Except that's not true. There's prejudiced language all the time in spam sections, and it'd be nice to have Coco there to infract and delete before we have a hundred responses to the one guy that called John Cena a ***.

Let's not forget that we were able to get rid of the horrible Uncle Chester because of a spam post.

Yeah, the appointment of a corporate executive is equivalent to appointing a mod on a website?:rolleyes:

Are we not having this ridiculous election process?

Simply put, you have to learn very few things to be a mod here and the mental capacity required for the job isn't exactly high. So, it does not make much of a difference.

Once again, you prove how ignorant you are about modding. Nick and LSN are both extremely smart guys, but it took them a while to pick up how to mod... especially LSN.

Also I am told that Harthan didn't do a great job as WZCW mod the first time round. That is what Dave said in his rundown of the candidates anyway.

Once again, you are putting words in someone's mouth. I'm starting to think you have trouble comprehending the English language.

Dave said he found Harthan to be obnoxious and sometimes lazy when he worked with him on creative in WZCW, but he clarified that by saying Harthan had been going through tough times in his personal life. Harthan has been many things since arriving on the scene again, but lazy is not one of them, nor is obnoxious.

He also said...

Whether people believe he should give it to someone else who hasn't been a mod or not, he is the only candidate who can legitimately say that he had a good run as a moderator.

Then, why has there been no poster like Jackiz in the past 6 months since Jackiz got banned.

There was. cm_punk12 (I think), now in prison as Fungus Head (I think).

Harthan is too intelligent for that becoming a mod for the glory bullshit. He wants to mod the section because it's a place where he can have intelligent conversations with people about various topics.

Additionally, that's not you're point exactly. Whether or not Harthan has ever posted in the section is irrelevant, because he's proven himself to be a skilled, intelligent posters in other sections, and he expressed interest in modding a section where those two qualities are important. On the other hand, Nick is certainly an intelligent and skilled poster, but he never expressed interest in modding the Cigar Lounge... at all. Really, this is a pointless debate and one of the worst points you've made yet.

The only reason you have for this arguement being pointless is that Harthan is smart!? Well, if someone from ABC had thought of running for the Potluck section, I think you would have used the same arguement to explain to everyone why they should not be voting for our party. Double standards, anyone?

As for expressing interest in that section, announcing yourself as a candidate for modship in that section is not a method of showig interest in that section. The method of showing interest in that section is making posts in that section. If you are interested in that section, you will post in it, if you are not, you won't.

It really doesn't. It's a busy section, no doubt, but IDR generally has it on lock down. Nights of big PPVs may get busy, but that's why we have G-Mods, right? Or is that an argument only you're allowed to use?

Even on a normal day, it attracts much more traffic than the old school sections or general wrestling sections, which are one mod sections. Also the threat of spam is always there, more than there is in the WWE section.

I'm not sure about that, but the fact they took him off should tell you something about how badly that section needs a mod.

Well, I don't exactly know what happened. Jack may have quit that section due to personal issues. All I do know is that TNA could benefit from another mod.

Because this isn't an election for which section needs a mod, it's an election for who gets the privilege of being a mod. Isn't that obvious? Don't you think if we really needed a mod, KB and Sly would either appoint one or limit the sections you could run for?

But if a section really needs a mod according to the people, don't you think that that should be a determining factor in their vote?

Because I think we need a spam mod. I'm not sure if KB and Sly agree with that, but the fact that we don't currently have one says something.

That does not mean you are forward minded or something. That just means you think differently and your being forward minded or a biased idiot would depend on how things pan out. Not saying this out of anger or anything, just stating how things are determined.

Except they do. D-Man warns and infracts posts in the non-spam sections everyday.

D-Man infracts people in spam as well. I know, because both my infractions, expired as of now, have come from D-Man in spam. And he was pretty quick on both occasions.

And this arguement could also imply a need to beef up the non spam sections more.

As have I, and I find both of them have a tendency to go for the jugular.

Sly has never brought my family or my heritage into the discussion.

Just looked through the section. Found one spam post. If there are more, they seem to be disappearing fairly quickly.

That WWE 12 thread is filled with spam.

Except that's not true. There's prejudiced language all the time in spam sections, and it'd be nice to have Coco there to infract and delete before we have a hundred responses to the one guy that called John Cena a ***.

That has never happened thus far. And you know, I do visit the spam sections. It does not happen and even if it does, it means I do not see it which means the existing mods do a good job. And I do come on fairly regularly here.

Let's not forget that we were able to get rid of the horrible Uncle Chester because of a spam post.

And you got rid of him minutes after he made that homosexual slur. Proves that the sections work fine as they are.

There was. cm_punk12 (I think), now in prison as Fungus Head (I think).

Punk 12 was here in wrestlezone much before Kirey and he really lost his head in the bar room for which he was imprisoned. I think his prison sentence was for acting like an idiot rather than some offence in the spam section. I do not remember all that well but did Punk12 really break any rule?

But if a section really needs a mod according to the people, don't you think that that should be a determining factor in their vote?

Agreed completely...This is exactly why I am supporting the ABC Party. I think it's more important to fill in the gaps for sections that don't have any mods at all before boosting existing ones. It's that simple for me. Three of the seven non-wrestling/non-spam sections don't have a single mod assigned. That doesn't mean that those other sections can't be added to later, but if given the choice between filling in where there are none, and simply helping out an existing mod, I think you gotta fill in the gaps first.

So since Crock has admitted he has the time "now" let us review what he did from yesterday until now after he posted his 14th time in this thread yesterday alone.

-10 posts in Jglass thread in bar room
-14 NFL LD
-2 posts on making sure his party list is ready
-commented on a wwe topic in SPAM section
-3 posts pretending he is nice to milenko (assuming to try and get votes) in the bar room
-1 GSD on MMA
-2 WZCW
-some other bar room post
-posted his rep
-0 WWE non-spam posts
-0 non-spam posts period

So since Crock has admitted he has the time "now" let us review what he did from yesterday until now after he posted his 14th time in this thread yesterday alone.

-10 posts in Jglass thread in bar room
-14 NFL LD
-2 posts on making sure his party list is ready
-commented on a wwe topic in SPAM section
-3 posts pretending he is nice to milenko (assuming to try and get votes) in the bar room
-1 GSD on MMA
-2 WZCW
-some other bar room post
-posted his rep
-0 WWE non-spam posts
-0 non-spam posts period

Why are you harping on this? Lee, a former mod, and Jglass, a current mod, have both said that frequency of posting is largely an irrelevant factor in judging the performance or quality of a moderator.

Read and understand this:

Who cares if you post or not. CM never posted and he's one of the best mods ever.

Mods don't have to be demi-gods, and nobody expects them to be. If a mod needs a week or two to take a break from posting, nobody is going to object to that. Crock doesn't have to be in the WWE Section 24/7, he just needs to infract/warn/delete/merge posts and threads, and make posts when he sees fit. It's about quality, not quantity.

Why do you insist on continually arguing this, when the people that have tangible experience tell you differently?

He's Shattered fucking Dreams, does anybody expect anything different? He's easily the most stubborn guy on the forum, I like him for it most of the time, actually.

Why are you harping on this? Lee, a former mod, and Jglass, a current mod, have both said that frequency of posting is largely an irrelevant factor in judging the performance or quality of a moderator.

You should understand that it is no coincidence that one of those people started the party Crock is in and the other just happens to be listed heavily on the things Crock pays more attention to than WWE list.

Why do you insist on continually arguing this, when the people that have tangible experience tell you differently?

You might be interested to know that both a current and former mod have green repped me for what I have been saying here. So maybe this isn't quite as simple as your biased sources of information would lead you to believe. Think for yourself for a minute. Doesn't it sound a tad bit ridiculous that they are arguing his inactivity is a positive? Thought so. Must be because they know they have no hope of proving their initial ridiculous assertions.

It isn't like it would be hard for Crock to simply prove me wrong here. Maybe I am not trying to run him down but actually improve him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back