The Election

He's a fucking college student. As someone a former college student I can tell you they get very busy around this time of year. I'm gonna guess that Crock has Finals and studying to do that takes precedence over posting Wrestling on the internet.

I know when he has the time Crock is a posting machine in the wrestling section and he's one I always look for during my rare browsings of those sections because he is one of the best.

Me and Crock haven't really gotten along lately but he would be a great addition to the staff.

And you are trying to run him down due to the fact Crock is better than you and there's nothing you can help him improve on.

You know who actually spends the most time in the section he is running for? Coco.

And Milenko, nothing you said matters if Crock admitted to having time to post.

He's a fucking college student. As someone a former college student I can tell you they get very busy around this time of year. I'm gonna guess that Crock has Finals and studying to do that takes precedence over posting Wrestling on the internet.

Quit guessing and start reading the thread.

I know when he has the time Crock is a posting machine in the wrestling section and he's one I always look for during my rare browsings of those sections because he is one of the best.

How do you know he is a posting machine if you only go into those sections rarely?

And you are trying to run him down due to the fact Crock is better than you and there's nothing you can help him improve on.

:lmao:

There's a difference between having the time to post spam and having the time to post non spam.

Especially if you post well thought out non spam posts like Crock does

Does it take longer than posting over 30 spam posts? Keep in mind it also takes time to read through the threads and find something worth posting.

Does it take longer than posting over 30 spam posts? Keep in mind it also takes time to read through the threads and find something worth posting.

I believe this answers the question at hand.

tripnbalz.gif

49432779hypnotic_gif.gif

You really think HHF and MTM, guys whom I do not quite think should be mods of the sections they are running for, are less qualified than anyone else?:lmao:

I would like to take this time and stress that The Rattlesnake does not endorse me and my campaign & I have no affiliation to The Rattlesnake.

There, that should help me out during this election.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back