"The Brock Angle Award" for Rookie of the Year (READ THE FIRST POST)

Who Wins Rookie of the Year?

• SavageTaker

• The D-Man

• Lord Sidious

• Tenta

• Phoenix

• Dave

• Lariat

• INDYJon22

• Razor

• GuyCompton

• CH David

• Cowboyfromhell

• Dewey

• ForThoseAboutToDoc

• GD

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone should vote Lord Sidious. He is a very good rookie. The other posters are good, but Lord Sidious is the one you should vote for. Lord Sidious is one of my favourite posters. Everyone else is good too, but Lord Sidious is the best rookie. I like all the posters, but above all is Lord Sidious. I wish I could vote everyone, but alas, I can't, so I chose Lord Sidious, my favourite poster. He is my favourite poster, and the one you should vote for. I think that you're all great, but Lord Sidious is my favourite.

Now now, this is all part of the fun, tdigs.

Basically, ST, I like you, but think you're overrated. This isn't a bandwagon of anything, I've just come to that realization after reading the posts GD brought to light. It was just annoying to see that I'm at your level yet get no recognition whatsoever for anything other than my graphics.

Plus, you must admit my proof that I post almost everywhere (bitch i posted in the fucking trash can) was at least mildly humorous.

More ST goodies:

I am currently not a fan of Kozlov nor have I ever been one. He is as boring as boring can be and he does nothing to me excited over his matches. So I don’t see why I should respect nor do I know if I’ll ever respect him. Now, that doesn’t mean I will never respect him. It means that once he has done something that deserves me respect (which I doubt he cares much about) then he will start gaining it slowly.

What I think he has to do in order to gain my respect is start being entertaining. Like I said, I find him boring. I also find him stale. So I’m not sure what he is going to do in order to be entertaining. It most definitely is not what he is doing in ECW right now nor is it what he was doing over on the blue brand. I don’t care if he has to be carried in matches, he’ll start gaining my respect, even if slowly, as soon as he does something that entertains me.

Another puroresu match that I recommend is the final match of the 1994 Super J Cup tournament. The match was Wild Pegasus (Chris Benoit) against Great Sasuke. I saw this match a few days ago and I thought it was phenomenal. The match only lasts 20 minutes or so, but I wished it was longer. The match had some amazing spots and I thought the best part of it was that the match was unpredictable. For example, there were times I thought Sasuke had the match won but I was wrong, and vice versa.

When I read this on another website, it brought a smile to my face. I’ve never been a huge Saturn fan, but it’s nice knowing he isn’t dead. At one point, I believed all of the internet rumors about him being dead. I mean, why wouldn’t I? His family tried contacting him; his children didn’t know where he was, so I thought he really died. Of course that was later proven false because there was no record of it.

Although he has gained some weight since he was last seen in the WWE by many, I’m glad that he is living a happy life and that he isn’t dead.

Cena…arguably the greatest of all time? Are you kidding? Cena is nowhere near being the greatest of all time and that’s not debatable to be honest with you. I like him, but calling him the greatest of all time is extremely insulting to guys that really are the greatest of all times...

Cena is good but not the greatest.

I had fun with this.

The Saturn one was great.

To be fair, I'm sure I ramble on myself. But really...I'm as good as him.

Now now, this is all part of the fun, tdigs.

Basically, ST, I like you, but think you're overrated. This isn't a bandwagon of anything, I've just come to that realization after reading the posts GD brought to light. It was just annoying to see that I'm at your level yet get no recognition whatsoever for anything other than my graphics.

Meh...it's your opinion like I told you earlier. There will be people that agree and disagree. And I've already told you how I feel about you being on my level. If it were the case...then you'd probably get more recognition. Maybe stop doing graphics for a while and post more. See how things go.

Plus, you must admit my proof that I post almost everywhere (bitch i posted in the fucking trash can) was at least mildly humorous.

I chuckled at you posting a link to the complaint thread. Still though...I don't see your posts very often in a lot of sections. Sure, you've posted almost everywhere, but you don't post in those sections often.

And what's your point? I know I repeat myself. I don't notice it when I'm typing...but at least I admit to doing so. I really don't see what the big deal is.

I just found it funny that you did it while we were riding you about it. I was just messing with you, man.

Oh 48.7, what're we gonna do with you?

You're lucky that you're still sexy.

Was I the only one to vote for Razor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member