The Brock Angle Award for Rookie Poster of the Year

Who is rookie of the year?

• JWGunslinger

• Dragon Saga

• The Best

• George Steele's Barber

• awesome_miz

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's either going to be JWS or GSB. I'm just going to be arbitrary about it and say that I'm voting for whomever has the best post that I come across next. If I end up seeing a JWS post that I like first, I'm voting for JWS. If I end up seeing a GSB post that I like first, I'm voting for GSB.

Gunslinger has my vote. Good man deserves this award without a doubt.

I hope to be a bit more active on here once the stresses of university schooling simmer down...but that's all to be seen.

Jacquizz Wantanabe Gunslinger.

I think it's pretty safe to assume that's what JW stands for.

No it's actually his initials. JW is not only a protege' of mine, he has come a long way this year and become a poster who consistently provides excellent posts. His passion for MMA is unmatched here and he's a nice guy too. This award is his to win.

Dragon Saga gets 2nd place for me for also being a solid poster whose posts I will stop by a thread to read.

Alright, with JW already looking like he has this wrapped up, a single vote for me would be nice, I mean, just one would be fine ;) .

Pretty weak looking rookie class. No disrespect to the nominees. I mean weak as in quantity not quality. Aren't there usually at least twice as many nominees?

Yeah, Brain. It really is disappointing that most of our rookies are glorified barflies that are nothing more than (dare I say) Coco wannabes.

Yeah, Brain. It really is disappointing that most of our rookies are glorified barflies that are nothing more than (dare I say) Coco wannabes.

I get the impression that you know exactly nothing about any of the nominees. None of them act like Coco. Maybe GSB when he makes jokes, but of course you have no sense of comedy so you wouldn't be able to differentiate.

Pretty weak looking rookie class. No disrespect to the nominees. I mean weak as in quantity not quality. Aren't there usually at least twice as many nominees?

My class had about ten. FTS, PRH, 48.7, Murfish, me...solid class, overall.

I get the impression that you know exactly nothing about any of the nominees. None of them act like Coco. Maybe GSB when he makes jokes, but of course you have no sense of comedy so you wouldn't be able to differentiate.

We're not criticizing the nominees. Just the lack of them. The ones that were nominated are solid. I just wish there was more to choose from.

Dave, Jack-Hammer, GD, Nate, Mitch, Indy, and myself. That was just March 2009 alone and we couldn't get that many nominees for this entire year.

Shit, that's a hell of a class. Better than mine.

jmt was in mine as well, now that I think on it.

I remember the ROTY was a total bitchfest with Tenta and D-Man generally being ***** and Coco getting left of while forum greats such as cowboyfromhell were in the running.

I remember the ROTY was a total bitchfest with Tenta and D-Man generally being ***** and Coco getting left of while forum greats such as cowboyfromhell were in the running.

Eh. I mean, RoY isn't always a great predictor of who's going where. jmt barely received any votes in our class, but he's the G-mod, while Murfish is long gone and I'm returning from sabbatical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back