• CHDavid

• Cowboyfromhell

• Dewey

• ForThoseAboutToDoc

• GD

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know... Actually, I'm going to hold off my vote until the end. If I can, I'm going to vote for Doc. If it's close, I'll vote for someone. I'm not sure who yet. But I'll vote for someone

You know... Actually, I'm going to hold off my vote until the end. If I can, I'm going to vote for Doc. If it's close, I'll vote for someone. I'm not sure who yet. But I'll vote for someone
Forget waiting until it's close. The most deserving person won't change between now and then.

This goes for all of you. You look all funny just standing there and not doing anything.

Forget waiting until it's close. The most deserving person won't change between now and then.

This goes for all of you. You look all funny just standing there and not doing anything.

I suppose. But in truth, I'm going to have to sift through my posts, and see who I find best. I really am. It's tough.... And for all I know, I'm probably going to wind up voting myself anyway.

Still, I don't care who wins at this point. Just, someone, for God's sake, win this thing clean

So, Dave, who is hurt2k1? Is he a guest who just reads alot, has never posted, but decided to vote in this tournament?

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/member.php?u=82424

IC, I am not going to lie to you. I have never heard of that guy in my life. I swear to God that I was so surprised to see me get any votes. For so long, I was stuck on one vote and that was my own. Go back a few pages and you will see that I did not expect anything near what I have got. I suspected foul play too and offered to withdraw. Not that I am I am saying that you are accusing me of anything but if I had gone around noobs or new posters, why would I offer such a thing if it meant so much to me. Honestly, I have no idea what happened but I was nothing to do with it. I swear.

IC, I am not going to lie to you. I have never heard of that guy in my life. I swear to God that I was so surprised to see me get any votes. For so long, I was stuck on one vote and that was my own. Go back a few pages and you will see that I did not expect anything near what I have got. I suspected foul play too and offered to withdraw. Not that I am I am saying that you are accusing me of anything but if I had gone around noobs or new posters, why would I offer such a thing if it meant so much to me. Honestly, I have no idea what happened but I was nothing to do with it. I swear.

Dave, it's quite all right. In a way, I actually brought this upon you. TM said he was bored with the top four. I suggested he voted for Doc or Dave. And apparently, he went on a noob spree

Everyone here's deserving, but I've proven time and time again to be a valued poster and an experienced mind here. I campaigned fairly. I slandered no one. So I have a clean conscience about saying that I would like your vote for Rookie of the Year. Tenta, D-Man, Dave, and everyone who's nominated should be voted for. They've all contributed. So have I.

Good luck to all competitors.

Wow. 300 posts of bad campaigning and rigged voting. The scary part is that this supposed to be the big names of tommorow in the forum.

Everyone here's deserving, but I've proven time and time again to be a valued poster and an experienced mind here. I campaigned fairly. I slandered no one. So I have a clean conscience about saying that I would like your vote for Rookie of the Year. Tenta, D-Man, Dave, and everyone who's nominated should be voted for. They've all contributed. So have I.

Good luck to all competitors.

I wanted to write a few lines like that but Lariat beat me to it and it would just look as though I was stealing now. Nevertheless, good luck to everyone... Again.

Most "rookies" here are worthy of this award. I use "rookies" very loosely, because most posters here are already seasoned and experienced. I'm teetering, again, towards either D-man or Tenta. I'm going to contemplate deeply before I make my decision, and post accordingly.

Everyone brings something unique to the forums, and contributes in their own way. It's been said a thousand times: this is an extremely difficult decision because this year's crop of posters are terrific.

Vote for a man with humility.

Vote for a man who isn't going to try to rig the poll or try to put down other candidates.

Vote for a man who has been nominated for this award and made an impact here in the span of two months.

Vote Compton.

You know, I voted Tenta earlier, I am going to withdraw that vote, and actually use it towards myself. Fuck it, why not. Tenta, Lariat, and D-Man are all known for their wrestling posts. Razor would have been voted for his Cigar Lounge posts. When you see me, I am posting all over the place on a fairly consistent basis, such as Dave and Phoenix. I may not have the knowledge of Old School like Tenta and Lariat, or the debating skills of D-Man, but I am a damn good poster if I do say so myself. The effort I put into my posts and threads when I think clearly about it, is very important to me. Take a look at some of my sports threads, I put some serious damn effort into the threads I start. I feel I deserve to at least be mentioned with the upper echelon of rookies this year, whether you feel I should or not.

This isn't a campaign message, just why I feel I am placing my vote for me.

Honestly, I still don't know who I am going to vote for. If it is a close contest I am leaning towards ST or Tenta but I just don't know yet. And if it is a landslide by chance my vote is going to Guy Compton or myself.

I'm happy this is starting over. I went about it all wrong last time and it took the controversy of the last voting poll to make me realize it. And I really don't want to politick myself or campaign. If everyone likes me the best, they'll vote for me. If they don't like me best, they won't vote for me. I'd rather win by everyone's true thoughts about me and without me having to convince them.

Could some of you please actually vote in your posts? This is going to be a bitch to tally otherwise.

Vote: 1/2 Tenta and 1/2 SavageTaker

ST loses 1/2 a vote from me for PMing so many people. He still gets some of it, though.

I will probably be voting Tenta.

However, I would also like to campaign for myself a little here. I am a really underrated poster. I post all over the pplace and make consistently solid posts. Some of my posts are even on par with the likes of Dave's in my opinion. And I make WZ more aesthetically pleasing. So vote for me. I will never let you down. Let you down. Let you down. Let. You. Down...

Vote: Lariat.

Great wrestling poster, is good people and loves pie. If I have to vote for someone else, it's Tenta. No one's kept me on my heels more than he has. D-Man's solid, but we've never went toe to toe in a debate. Me and Tenta would if we didn't agree with each other most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back