The Brock Angle Award for Rookie Poster of the Year

Who is rookie of the year?

• JWGunslinger

• Dragon Saga

• The Best

• George Steele's Barber

• awesome_miz

Results are only viewable after voting.
I get the impression that you know exactly nothing about any of the nominees. None of them act like Coco. Maybe GSB when he makes jokes, but of course you have no sense of comedy so you wouldn't be able to differentiate.

Outside of the nominees, you twit.

And who won that year? Does anyone ELSE remember?

I throw it out there mostly facetiously. I mean, really, I came in like fourth place, but the polling system was full of fuck and IC25 decided Murfish and I were co-RoY.

Did you forget someone?

I just listed guys who joined in March 2009. My point was in that one month alone we had more quality rookies than this entire year. Although I'm sure there are many we're overlooking that didn't receive nomination.

Gunslinger. I've yet to see a bad post from this kid. To be fair, I haven't seen nearly as many posts from the other candidates as I have with JW, but that may be indicitive of just exactly why he deserves this award. GSB is usually pretty funny, but I don't know that that alone merits a vote for him.

I just listed guys who joined in March 2009. My point was in that one month alone we had more quality rookies than this entire year. Although I'm sure there are many we're overlooking that didn't receive nomination.

Excited%2BToon%2BLink.jpg

All right, Gunslinger's clearly the best overall poster here. But, since he already has enough votes, GSB gets mine. You're still going to rightfully win, JW, so my vote really isn't important. If GSB was more than ten votes ahead of you, I would have given my vote to you.

I'll vote for Dragon Saga since JW already has this in the bag. I think that TDS and JW are actually more or less equally good, at least in the non spam wrestling sections. TDS is a bit less frequent so that does not play well in his favor.

GSB is also a pretty chill guy but for me personally he stands a bit below JW and TDS. He is funny but there are like 10 guys funnier than him here.

This was definitely one of the hardest choices out of all of the options. George Steele's Barber is very good, and of course, JWGunslinger is awesome in his own regard. But in a tight race, I gave the slight nod to The Dragon Saga.

The movie I chose is The Hot Chick

5114kJeERBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

First off I think that Rob Schneider gets too much crap, he certainly isn't an amazing actor but I think that he's one of the funnier guys out there and between growing up with his supporting roles in just about every Adam Sandler movie and a few of his own movies here and there I would say I'm a pretty big fan. He's had a few funny movies on his own like Big Stan and The Animal but probably my favorite of his would be The Hot Chick.

The plot is a popular teenage girl wakes up one morning to find that she has the body of an older man and she spends the movie trying to figure out how to get back to normal with the help of her friends and has to deal with the stuggles of being stuck in a mans boby like trying to convince her boyfriend who she is.

This movie definitely isn't amazing but I think that it's really funny and Rob's comedic style really makes it. I also am a big fan of Anna Faris, I think shes funnier than she gets credit for, and this movie was the film debut of Rachel McAdams as the main girl. If you havent seen it and you have time on your hands go ahead and check it out, I think it gets more crap than it deserves and is one of my favorite comedies.

Ladies and Gentlemen, is this really who you want as your ROTY?

/mudslinging

While we didn't have a ton of quantity in this year's rookie crop, we did have a ton of quality. All of these guys were great choices, but JWG got the win. Congratulations JWG, you are 2011's Rookie of the Year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back