• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tdigs/Ulises Lima

3 New girls have entered the fold. Get your money out because its Eve, Michelle and Maryse!

maryse-eve-michelle-divas.jpg

Maria's hot and everything, but after seeing her do some backstage interviews for MMA Events on HDNet, her real life personality isn't that far from the ditzy backstage interviewer role she used to play. She comes off like she has little to no knowledge about the actual sport of MMA, and she asks the most generic of questions.

This, Trish has a law degree for gods sake.

Trish>Natalya>other Divas

Michelle is definitely my favorite of those.

Maryse is hot, but her tits are a bit over the top, I like McCool's, plus I'm a sucker for a great smile.

Do I really need to answer that question Thrilla?

Ferbian loves himself some Maria.

For me it's Eve= Maria. It's very very close.

Both of them are gorgeous. I'll give Maria the edge though.

maria-kanellis-sexy-3.jpg

Michelle is definitely my favorite of those.

Maryse is hot, but her tits are a bit over the top, I like McCool's, plus I'm a sucker for a great smile.

Do I really need to answer that question Thrilla?

Michelle over Maryse? I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. I would wreck Maryse over and over and over again.

Ferbian loves himself some Maria.

For me it's Eve= Maria. It's very very close.

Both of them are gorgeous. I'll give Maria the edge though.

My love for Maria also due to the fact that apparently she likes giving rather than receiving is such a major plus in my book, not that I would mind giving, but you have to have quite a brain damage for him to tell her to get off him if she went down on him.

And it's all a matter of opinions of Michelle and Maryse, as I said, I find her overall prettier than Maryse, sex appeal isn't everything for me.

My love for Maria also due to the fact that apparently she likes giving rather than receiving is such a major plus in my book, not that I would mind giving, but you have to have quite a brain damage for him to tell her to get off him if she went down on him.

And it's all a matter of opinions of Michelle and Maryse, as I said, I find her overall prettier than Maryse, sex appeal isn't everything for me.

Ferbian has officially made Maria my favorite Diva.

You're only 18 man. Bitches will come. Or more like you'll come... on their faces. That's what growing up means you see.

spicy%20maria.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back