• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People you wish would fuck off

I am embarrassed by nothing, if I were a fan I would not be closeted. I'm probably the biggest heterosexual Lady Gaga fan on Earth. No joke, I've got posters, shirts, you name it. I'm just saying, he is a talented kid who plays generic pop music, really what is there to hate? Take it for what it is.

Honestly I'm not a huge Beatles fan. It probly has to do with I'm not a fan of there kind of music. Not saying they are bad I'm just not a fan of them.

What is it with people being such bitches nowadays...

Also, Armbar is right. Justin Bieber can sing, she is really talented.

Reactions: .
I've noticed that people come into the cage then they act all sensitive and shit. Plus, people are overreacting to everything.

I don't want anyone to fuck off, I just want everyone to get HIGH!!!

Burning.gif

Doug Crashin. Soooo fuckin' stupid. And Deej, just to see if he can get back through sheer force of will.

I am embarrassed by nothing, if I were a fan I would not be closeted. I'm probably the biggest heterosexual Lady Gaga fan on Earth. No joke, I've got posters, shirts, you name it. I'm just saying, he is a talented kid who plays generic pop music, really what is there to hate? Take it for what it is.

Naww. You keep on keeping on with that.

not worthy of being spelled right... but for you doug... Beatles... happy? The BEATLES are the groups that sucks ass... and I'm aware that they are one of the most successful acts in modern history..... but so was miley cyrus.... just sayin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back