• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People you wish would fuck off

not worthy of being spelled right... but for you doug... Beatles... happy? The BEATLES are the groups that sucks ass... and I'm aware that they are one of the most successful acts in modern history..... but so was miley cyrus.... just sayin...

Pffffffffffffffft

not worthy of being spelled right... but for you doug... Beatles... happy? The BEATLES are the groups that sucks ass... and I'm aware that they are one of the most successful acts in modern history..... but so was miley cyrus.... just sayin...

:lmao: Did you seriously just compare Miley fuckign Cyrus to the fuckign Beatles?!?, ok I'm not a fan of the Beatles by any stretch of the imagination but Miley doesn't have shit on the Beatles when it comes to success, the Beatles have been relevant for 50 fucking years, Miley fucking Cyrus has barely been relevant for 3-4 years, and has clearly reached her peak, and is quickly losing her spotlight to Beiber fever or what ever the fuck the kids are calling it these days

:lmao: Did you seriously just compare Miley fuckign Cyrus to the fuckign Beatles?!?, ok I'm not a fan of the Beatles by any stretch of the imagination but Miley doesn't have shit on the Beatles when it comes to success, the Beatles have been relevant for 50 fucking years, Miley fucking Cyrus has barely been relevant for 3-4 years, and has clearly reached her peak, and is quickly losing her spotlight to Beiber fever or what ever the fuck the kids are calling it these days

"Party in the USA":worship:

....Enough said, Beatles don't have shit on that song

They all got Beaver Fever. If you remember Nickelodeon in the 90's you will get that.

LOL, whoever the fuck Sullinator is, he red repped me for saying anything remotely good about Justin Bieber. I went to school for fucking music dude, he is a good fucking singer. You can call him annoying, overplayed or whatever. Still, he can sing.

Sullinator, once I figure out who the fuck you are it's over buddy. OVER!

*tears off t shirt*

It's the guy who used to be in Prison, "I want to suck Obama off" or something like that. Tributes is what Macca calls him. Yeah....that kid's a lost cause.

LOL, whoever the fuck Sullinator is, he red repped me for saying anything remotely good about Justin Bieber. I went to school for fucking music dude, he is a good fucking singer. You can call him annoying, overplayed or whatever. Still, he can sing.

Sullinator, once I figure out who the fuck you are it's over buddy. OVER!

*tears off t shirt*

**Superman Punch slips a roofie in his drink, gives the shifty eyes and leaves the room, waiting for the effects to come**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back