Tdigs/Ulises Lima

Tdigs, where you been man? Are you ready for Law School?

Btw do you like this thread? The title should be Ulises Lima's Strip Club. What do you think?

I love Layla.

I love Eve.

I love Natalya.

I love Trish. :D

Trish-Stratus-550x714-49kb-media-1072-media-81119-1047921905.jpg

What do you guys love most about Trish?

Wrong, her outfits make it harder to see her breast, vote no outfit! Vote no clothing.

It all depends on the girl, it's obvious there's a certain greatness with clothes if they're all floppy and half way down to her knees, of course Trish's breasts aren't, but I still have some point.

Vote push-up bra's ? :suspic:

Oh and Thrilla, we need more Maria in here, we really do.

Push up Bras cheat us, men.

If your breasts aren't that tight or big, don't trick me into thinking they are. Bitches.

I would rep you again, but I have to spread.

I would kick Trish out the door if I could have the chance of asking Maria and get turned down, that's how much I prefer Maria over any of the other divas.

I prefer Maria over any of the divas as I said, I'm not too much of sex appeal as I am to a gorgeous girl, and Maria has both over Trish who's just sex appeal if you ask me.

Besides Maria is a bit fakey with the push-up bras, but all WWE divas has that these days, with the exception of Maryse.

Uh, with Maria, great move.

Maria's hot and everything, but after seeing her do some backstage interviews for MMA Events on HDNet, her real life personality isn't that far from the ditzy backstage interviewer role she used to play. She comes off like she has little to no knowledge about the actual sport of MMA, and she asks the most generic of questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back