Tdigs/Ulises Lima

thrilla11

Pre-Show Stalwart
Tdigs! I've decided to make you a thread. I read that you think that the Bar Room blows so I guess you'll be hanging out in the Cage. So you might as well get your own thread and shit as you're the only Mod that really visits here.

I don't know whether to call it The Champagne Lounge, VIP Room or Strip Club.

badabing3.jpg

The first performance of the night will be... Maria.

maria_kanellis.jpg

But yeah, how you been man? I haven't seen you here in weeks. Are you ready for Law School?

I gave up after watching Kobashi go out to Hart. Fucking bullshit if I ever saw it.

I hear you man. Liger was the last one left but I just couldn't post. It was no use. He was done for. I gave up when Misawa lost to the Rock.

THE ROCK

The mother fucking Rock.

Misawa had more wrestling ability in his right pinkie than the Rock had in his whole body. Fucking ridiculous.

YO Blue, what happened to your Cardinals man? My Dodgers beat'em again. I thought that you guys were gonna sweep this series before it started.

I hear you man. Liger was the last one left but I just couldn't post. It was no use. He was done for. I gave up when Misawa lost to the Rock.

THE ROCK

The mother fucking Rock.

Misawa had more wrestling ability in his right pinkie than the Rock had in his whole body. Fucking ridiculous.

Yep, Misawa deserved better. The Rock was great and charismatic and all that useless in a wrestling match shit, but it was a wrestling match.

At least Tiger Mask got pretty far. Surprised the hell outta me.

Yep, Misawa deserved better. The Rock was great and charismatic and all that useless in a wrestling match shit, but it was a wrestling match.

At least Tiger Mask got pretty far. Surprised the hell outta me.

I could not believe Misawa lost. Shit was ridiculous. I think jmt and tdigs stopped posting after that match too.

Tiger Mask had a great draw the first couple of rounds. I was very happy but I'm sure that people were voting against his opponents rather than for him.

I could not believe Misawa lost. Shit was ridiculous. I think jmt and tdigs stopped posting after that match too.

Tiger Mask had a great draw the first couple of rounds. I was very happy but I'm sure that people were voting against his opponents rather than for him.

I will take anything I can get.

And yes, Tdigs stopped after that match.

Well it was fun while it lasted I guess. Ligerbomb was the only one posting after that.

What's the better finisher, Tiger? The Tiger Driver or the Ligerbomb?

I prefer the Black Tiger Bomb

:lmao: no, I prefer the Ligerbomb to the Tiger Driver. But I wanted another Tiger related name. Next one might be Pumphandle Tiger. Might.

I prefer the Black Tiger Bomb

:lmao: no, I prefer the Ligerbomb to the Tiger Driver. But I wanted another Tiger related name. Next one might be Pumphandle Tiger. Might.

Sounds good man. How about: Burning Tiger Hammer?

Here's the final performer for the night.... Maryse!

WWE_Diva_Maryse.jpg

The Strip Club is open.

The first performance of the day... Kelly Kelly.

0+(11).jpg

What are your thoughts about the beautiful Barbie Blank?

What are her best assets?

What do you like best about her? Her body, face, wrestling skill etc etc.

I strongly approve of this thread.

You still keep up with puro TDigs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back