Not the same

Khalifa

Where it at doe?
The Bar room, ah I mean cage. I remember when I first came onto the forums that you had to be a atlesat kinda established poster to post in the bar room. Well you didn't but you would just be thrown around in there until you were. The Bar room was for the greats like KB, Norcal, IC25 etc, but now that its the cage anyone posts in it, and it's just full of shit now. There use to be some really great threads in there, not so much anymore.

I still dont post in Norcal or Sams thread because I am not into the 'league' yet.

Just thought I would share that, because the old bar room was good, now its shit full of amatuers. I really like some of the people in there, but I just hate seeing some random just going in there instead of posting in real threads. Anyone else agree?

If it's too loud, you're too old.

Really though, you're a few weeks behind on this. Have any other clichés to share?

Yeah we pretty much all know The Cage is shit, but hey it's mildly entertaining at times and a good way to piss some people off. But if it is not your cup of tea, then by all means enjoy the GSD.;)

The Bar room, ah I mean cage. I remember when I first came onto the forums that you had to be a atlesat kinda established poster to post in the bar room. Well you didn't but you would just be thrown around in there until you were. The Bar room was for the greats like KB, Norcal, IC25 etc, but now that its the cage anyone posts in it, and it's just full of shit now. There use to be some really great threads in there, not so much anymore.

I still dont post in Norcal or Sams thread because I am not into the 'league' yet.

Just thought I would share that, because the old bar room was good, now its shit full of amatuers. I really like some of the people in there, but I just hate seeing some random just going in there instead of posting in real threads. Anyone else agree?

The Bar Room's biggest fan was probably TM. Just that fact alone makes The Cage >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Bar Room.

Bar room also had OCW. So therefore you can add me and heaps of the people in there. Bar room> Cage :D

I liked the bar because everyone was around then. That and having two subforums form general spam discussion can get a bit more difficult to navigate to get to all the good stuff.

Seriously, who the fuck cares how "established" you are? There aren't rules on this sort of thing and for good reason.

I think most people have got over the patronising "Who are you?" phase by now, so yeah, just post wherever you feel, nobody cares, and if they do then they need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Seriously, who the fuck cares how "established" you are? There aren't rules on this sort of thing and for good reason.

I think most people have got over the patronising "Who are you?" phase by now, so yeah, just post wherever you feel, nobody cares, and if they do then they need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Why does my number one post of the week come from fucking Luther?

Because Luther is hillarious.

And no Pippen, I do not agree. No one should ever think they should have to prove themselves on the internet.

Luther speaks the truth.

It seems we are Not So Different after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back