Survivor Series - SD versus Raw: Women's Elimination Match

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So it's been confirmed that Smackdown and Raw will have a 5 on 5 women's match at the Survivor Series PPV and already the building blocks are being laid. Natalya seems keen on heading up the women's team on Raw and I'm positive that she'll be given the opportunity to do that.

But really, this match should be won by Smackdown as a reward to their women for continually going above and beyond to make Smackdown the home of Women's wrestling in the WWE. Raw has one women's feud going on right now between Sasha and Charlotte. Smackdown, on the other hand, is giving great time to many of their women and are seeing the benefits of it.

In reality though, Raw needs to win this match to make it seem like their womens division is worth a shit and that's how I see this one going.

I guess that there's no women title match at Survivor Series then? :suspic:

Natalya shouldn't lead Smackdown's team as it would be better as being leaded by the champion Becky Lynch herself. And the other team could be leaded by the champion Sasha Banks.

Logically Smackdown should win because it has booked women better but I am almost sure that Raw will win it because it's still a flagship show.

Smackdown has made me care about every women wrestler while at Raw it's all about Sasha, Charlotte and Bayley.

So I think that it's the only women match we will get at Survivor Series.

Smackdown has the new belt and in return their division needs to be established with a victory.

We like to think women's wrestling has moved on in WWE, but if this doesn't descend into a typical multi-woman WWE match I'll be very surprised.

Smackdown has the new belt and in return their division needs to be established with a victory.

We like to think women's wrestling has moved on in WWE, but if this doesn't descend into a typical multi-woman WWE match I'll be very surprised.

Both titles are new. RAW's has only existed a few months longer than SmackDown's, so that's not a factor.

Suck my dick, aquaman. We both know the Diva's title transitioned into the Raw women's belt so we associate that with having more lineage already.

I think Raw gets the win because of Natty. She wants to lead the team, but obviously Becky will, so it comes down to the two of them on team SD! and Natty turns on Becky because she's jealous she wasn't the leader.

Also I'm pretty sure on the team Raw side this match will be a device to put over either Dana Brooke or Nia Jax depending on who the next woman's push will go to

I only logged in to say I laughed pretty hard at the exchange between Y2Jake and Aquaman.

As for the thread... while I appreciate the direction that women's wrestling has taken in the past 15 months or so, I don't see what is to be gained from this match.

Charlotte and Sasha are about to main event a PPV, and the Smackdown women's division has been booked very well. Neither side can afford a loss. Maybe you have a no-contest where the referee loses control? This seems like a step back for both sides.

Team RAW: Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, Nia Jax and Emma(?)
Team SD: Lynch, Bliss, Nikki, Natalya and Naomi (Carmella possibly interferes)

Do you know what I see here? I see RAW being OP like hell. 3 horsewomen plus Nia Jax. SD definately needs this one. RAW has been constantly "making history" with its women. SD needs some exposure here.

Team Raw:
Captain: Sasha
Bayley, Emma, Charlotte, Dana Brooke
(Have Sasha want Charlotte on her team because after their hell in a cell match she has gained a greater respect for her. Charlotte then goes on to say that she would only join if Dana was included as well.)

Team Smackdown:
Captain: Becky
Nikki, Naomi, Natayla, Alexa Bliss

Smackdown needs to win!
I hope wwe creates/continues storylines. I don't want to see the women get along just for the sake of winning.
-I want to see Bliss and Becky argue.

-I want to see Carmella interfere and eliminate Nikki.

-I want to see Dana and Emma rejoin forces, and attack Charlotte (Sasha and Bayley only tries to stop them because they want to win).

- I want to see Summer Rae and Nia Jax interfere, due to not being chosen for the team. They can help the final smackdown survivor win or they can wait until after the match, and attack everyone. (wwe could even replace Summer and use Eva Marie. Jax could go on to feud with someone on Raw and Eva could go on to feud with someone on Smackdown.)

If wwe/Raw doesn't want two similar storylines going on at the same time (Emma/Dana and Summer/Jax) they can just have Summer manage Jax for a while until Emma and Dana have had their time to shine. I want to see something, outside of the usual b.s 5 minute women's elimination matches we've been given over the years.

Team RAW: Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, Nia Jax and Emma(?)
Team SD: Lynch, Bliss, Nikki, Natalya and Naomi (Carmella possibly interferes)

Do you know what I see here? I see RAW being OP like hell. 3 horsewomen plus Nia Jax. SD definately needs this one. RAW has been constantly "making history" with its women. SD needs some exposure here.

A win for SDL and for Lynch would be huge. She's constantly been in the shadows of Charlotte and Sasha. This definitely would help her make a name for herself.

It doesn't really matter to me who the members of the respective teams are, but the Team Rose Captain should be the Raw's Women's Champion, and the Team Violets Captain should be the Smackdown's Women's Champion, whoever they may be by Survivor Series.

SD live needs the win here so perhaps something on the line of Charlotte and Bayley miscommunication leading to whoever is left with SD Live going on to
win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back