The Women's Division- What do you think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince is becoming interested in ratings only instead of wrestling

Can someone please start a Vince McMahon is an absolute wanker thread im sure that would be the biggest thread ever

Completely, I think wrestlers like Victoria and Lita and even Mickie James's talents are completely going to waste. I mean being the Women's Champion is huge and yet Mickie James hasn't had a match in a long time.

Flames Out
Dragon

Lita should stop helping edge and start haveing actual matches again

Ahhhh, guess I'll just have to contend myself with watching women's matches in ROH, until the WWE decides to, you know actually show wrestling.

Flames Out
Dragon

Molly Holly was a great athlete, but does anyone remember how they were cruel to her on screen. Just because she wasn't a plastic Barbie doll, they kept saying she had ''al ot of junk in her trunk'' or that she was fat. It always made me sick.

I know!! I've noticed that in the old matchs. And they used to make fun of Sable and Ivory too. It was so disgusting and unprofessional to hear.

Flames Out
Dragon

I like the womens wrestling. It would be cool if WWE made one new brand with only females. It would cost a lot, but he would get in a much more money on it. Could get an female bodybuilder there, Vince is horny on bodybuilders... such as males and females.

I think Victoria and Trish used to be fitness models. Anyways I would love to see Victoria and Lita get back into the ring or a Lita and Trish rivalry again- they make great enimies. Or intergender.

Flames Out
Dragon

I dont understand why everybody keeps flaming Torrie Wilson & saying she is just eye candy. She dominated sd until they gave Melina a push & she still kicked Melina's ass in the match. She has had pretty good matches on raw & has gotten pinfall victories over most of the current WWE divas.

I have read on like 6 different sites that she is training to become a much better wrestler & its only a matter of time before she becomes the champ.

The eye candy that WWE has is Kelly,Candice,Ashley,Maria

The rest are at least decent wrestler. They can have good matches with anyone.

Never said that Torrie was a bad wrestler. And she can execute moves in the match like dropkicks and clotheslines, which is more than I can say for other divas but, I don't think she anywhere near as good as Lita or Victoria. No offense. It's good that she's training.

Flames Out
Dragon

I dont understand why everybody keeps flaming Torrie Wilson & saying she is just eye candy. She dominated sd until they gave Melina a push & she still kicked Melina's ass in the match. She has had pretty good matches on raw & has gotten pinfall victories over most of the current WWE divas.

I have read on like 6 different sites that she is training to become a much better wrestler & its only a matter of time before she becomes the champ.

The eye candy that WWE has is Kelly,Candice,Ashley,Maria

The rest are at least decent wrestler. They can have good matches with anyone.

TorrieFan

You obviously have cipher knowledge about actual wrestling if you think that glorified ****e Torrie Wilson has a single bone of wrestling ability in her body. It is quite pathetic that she utilizes her dog and a Mae young patented stink face to get cheap pops from the crowd. I do not think that hitting an occasional dropkick and an X-factor are sufficient to be labeled as a legitimite wrestler, especially of the **** has been wrestling for 8-9 years in the business. It is quite comical that you commend her for desiring to improve her wrestling skills, but I think she was a little late in acknowledging what most intelligent wrestling fans knew about 5 years ago- she is abysmal in the ring. The only reason the WWE has kept this glorified prostitute towhead named Torrie Wilson is because she sells calenders by dressing like a raging glorified ****e that she is. I think you would be better off lobbying for your shrew named Torrie in a Playboy forum where ****s like her have prodigal respect.

As for your asinine comment about Torrie dominating Melina, I think you need some brain therapy since you have been too busy injecting that LSD up your ass. If you did not notice, Melina beat her in both matches and Melina ran circles around her in the wrestling department as illustrated by the takedown and collar elbow tie up sequences. Melina carried the hell out of Torrie in both matches because Melina is actually a trained wrestler that does not need to strip naked to get recognition from the crowd like Torrie. Melina has engaged in more good wrestling matches in one year(both matches with Trish and Christy each, match with Jillian at JD) than Torrie has in her entire pathetic career. I think Torrie needs to realize that she was yesterday's news and that she is one of the least hottest divas on the entire roster. The only diva that she is hotter than is Victoria and that is not really saying much.

As for Torrie dominating Smackdown, it is not that hard to dominate when your only competition is Candice Michelle, who is an even more anemic wrestler than Torrie. I am sure that even you could dominate in this circumstance.

Whoah, whoah SasuurKaNaathi it's true that Torrie Wilson doesn't have all the wrestling talent she could have because she's been in the buisness for so long but, not need to call her a ****e or anything. I agree that Melina has more talent that Torrie- still just because she was in Playboy doesn't make her a **** or anything. Let people like who they like. No need to insult!!! :)

Flames Out
Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo