Summerslam 2015 - Divas Elimination Match

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
The Divas match for SummerSlam is essentially going to be a traditional Survivor Series style elimination tag team match, with the only differences being three teams involved with each team having three members rather than five.

It's pretty wide open as to who ultimately comes out on top, though I suspect it'll be Paige, Charlotte and Becky Lynch. On the other hand, Team BAD has a chance since a lot of attention has been paid to Sasha Banks. Anyhow, this could potentially be the longest women's match in WWE history.

You'd think they'd want to highlight their female talent during this so called evolution. I doubt that will happen with so many people involved. Especially when it'll likely be short. I wouldn't expect much more than 8 minutes and the Bellas will probably take up half of that.

Its beetween Nikki Bella, Paige, Charlotte and Sasha Banks. Everyone else(just like this whole "Revolution" thing") is just filler till fights for title begins and those 4 go above others. Dont expect Nikki to go over since its not title match and they seem determine to break AJ record on that so if it was for title she would go over, but like this fully expect Charlotte or Banks to stand tall at the end.

I assume Team PCB will win and Charlotte will get the pin on Nikki Bella. Leading to a match between Charlotte and Nikki at NoC for the title. Hopefully, Sasha is in the mix for the title but I doubt it.

Oh dear, so we found out on SD! tonight that this in fact is NOT an Elimination Match.

This match is really a Triple Threat Trios Match. Tom said tonight:

"The rules are simple when one team member is pinned the entire team is eliminated."

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU'RE BILLING THIS!

So instead of as many as 8 eliminations we're 2, so I imagine this won't make the 10 minute mark now.

The revolution has been a little underwhelming. There has yet to been one match that has really impressed me and that is a true shame. This match can hopefully change that.

I would prefer if this ends the three teams feuding. The revolution shouldn't be just about the women getting time but about storytelling and they can now do that. 9 women + Nattie means there can be at least three feuds going on with one for the title. That is the best way to go.

Ironically enough, Paige has been the standout in the last month or so. Team PCB will win and that's fine. Personally, I reckon Naomi and Sasha Banks deserve the win because they have been fantastic. Naomi has done incredible in her new character and Banks has transitioned the best from the three NXT girls.

There is no diva's revolution.

The definition for revolution is: "a dramatic and wide-reaching change in the way something works or is organized or in people's ideas about it"

What exactly has changed about the divas division? 3 randomly put together teams having a bunch of meaningless matches isn't change.

I haven't even seen one good match from the divas since Becky, Charlotte, and Sasha debuted that night.

The crowd would not have chanted for Lesnar if they were seeing a good match Monday night. Sasha and Nikki were not having a good match.

To answer the question, I think Team PCB will get the win, probably leading to Charlotte defeating Nikki for the title at NOC.

the real divas revolution starts the night after summerslam. team Sasha submit Nikki and Charlotte submit tamina to win their team.
next night on raw Charlotte claims championship match. Sasha also claim a match. so steph mama comes and announce singles match for each week and 3 winners has triple threat match and winner will face Nikki at noc for title. Paige wins over tamina. Charlotte wins over Naomi. Sasha wins over Becky. this will lead team bad split away with Sasha. at triple threat Charlotte wins the match after Paige hit her finisher to Sasha and apply figure 8.
at noc team PCB comes as a team. after that match Paige turn heel and attack Charlotte and scream this is her house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back