WWE Survivor Series - Women's Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
As we already figured, Team SmackDown will consist of Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Naomi, Carmella & Tamina. I mean...well we knew that well beforehand because, aside from Natalya, that's the entire women's division for the blue brand. Well, I guess you could count Lana but nobody does because she can't wrestle and that's why she's not on the team.

As for Team Raw, the only confirmed member at this time is Alicia Fox as she won the right to be captain of Raw team Just as Becky did last night on SmackDown Live, though it was just an excuse to throw some matches together since being "captain" means nothing in these matches.

Team Raw - Alicia Fox, Bayley, Sasha Banks, Mickie James & Emma

Team SmackDown - Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Naomi, Carmella & Tamina

I have a feeling they're going to do the opposite of last year's Survivor Series in that the Raw brand will win the men's traditional Survivor Series match while SmackWown wins the women's traditional Survivor Series match. I just have this feeling that Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn won't be on the blue team and they'll screw them over for revenge, costing them to lose. As for the women, I just have this sensation that they'll put more emphasis on Alicia Fox being captain due to her "crazy" gimmick and her irrational acts will be a major detriment to her team. At any rate, if the plan is to do the opposite of last year, I sincerely hope they leave Asuka off the Raw women's team as it's way, way, way too soon for her to take any sort of pinfall or submission loss. After all, a big part of her hype for coming to Raw was her 500+ day run as NXT Women's Champion and the fact that she's yet to be pinned or submitted since being in WWE, so having her lose in barely a month after making her main roster debut is so shortsighted. So, I guess that means there's at least a 50/50 chance it'll happen.

It's interesting to see where that leaves Asuka for the big PPV. Are they planning on Asuka vs Nia Jax? That would suck, since Nia has no momentum at the momentum.

On the match itself, well, I don't really care actually. It will be a fun match and that will be it.

We pretty much know who's on the smackdown team since they announce it last night and they we're just fighting to see who was going to be captain of the team. This would have been a great opportunity to introduce Paige to the smackdown roster by having her being a mystery partner.

So we don't know who going to be the 4 women's on that will join the raw team. I feel like it's a given that Bayley and Sasha Banks will be on the team. As for the other 2, i could see Emma get the nod since they being pushing her as a mid card wrestler. Then why not apply the mystery partner idea here and at the PPV, have Nia Jax return and be the fifth member of team raw. This would make such a great moment for this match which really need right now.

As For the outcome, i would have Nia be the sole survivor of the match by beating the entire smackdown team by herself or something close to that. Have her be a true legit monster in this match. In the end, i see raw winning this match even without Nia Jax being in that match.

Asuka will definitely be in the match along with Nia, Sasha and Bayley and win it all by herself.

Team Raw just have the stronger looking teams in both the Men and Women's match this year. Smackdown are toast.

Asuka getting involved means that the win for Raw's Women Division is most likely. She isn't getting pinned for the first time in a tag match of all things. Don't know where Bayley is going though. I think that she will be included for sure.

Nonetheless, it's Raw victory for sure.

Again it all depends on who the fifth member of team smackdown is. I feel like since they didn't automatically gave the fifth spot to natalya means that they have plan for somebody else to make their return or even their debut on the main roster.

I could see paige comeback and be the fifth member of team smackdown, if that'S the case, then you make her return feel strong so she really need to win this match for her team.

The problem is how to you get around asuka being undefeated and staying that way after that match. They a couple of different options that present themselves where you can take her out without her getting pin. There the really lame DQ or count out option where she battling outside with somebody and she get counted out.

You could also have her taken out before the match and they have to replace her with either dana brooke which i could see that happening since it feel like asuka's next feud with be with Dana if you by what happened on monday or mickie james.

either way, you can take her out of the match without hurting her undefeated streak. Either way, i feel that the only way that Raw should win this match is if the fifth member is natalya outside of that, smackdown need to win this match more because you need to make whoever is the fifth member look strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back