Survivor Series 2013: Diva Traditional Survivor Series Match

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Also announced on Raw last night will be a 7 on 7 traditional Survivor Series elimination tag match featuring the Divas. The babyfaces will consist of the Bella Twins, the Funkadactyls, Natalya, Eva Marie & Jo Jo vs. AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka, Alicia Fox, Kaitlyn, Summer Rae, Aksana & Rosa Mendes.

I can't exactly say that I have high hopes for this match when you consider that nearly half the women involved can't wrestle worth a shit. Eva Marie & Jo Jo have no business being on the main roster, in my opinion, while Aksana & Rosa are almost as bad despite being on the main roster for a couple years now. They should've just had this as the Bella Twins, the Funkadactyls & Natalya taking on AJ, Tamina, Alicia Fox, Kaitlyn & Summer Rae.

Also, since when did Kaitlyn turn heel? The girl's barely been seen since her feud with AJ ended, but now she pops back up as a brunette and is now teaming up with the heels. This match, along with the "musical chairs" crap on Raw last night feels like something that Vince personally wanted.

I agree it should be 5 on 5. The problem is it isn't like Rosa has been on the roster for only a couple of years it was late 2008 early 2009 she debuted which is nearly half a decade. She is still awful and Aksana was having 15 minute house show matches in Australia against Natayla this year and I went to the Melbourne show and the Perth one. Watching both I have concluded she can only roll on the mat and slither like a wannabe Randy Orton.

Is it that Kaitlyn is a heel or that Kaitlyn is not a cast member of Total Divas. I think we may see some dissension in the ranks amongst the non-total divas team which will lead to the total divas team winning.

Kaitlyn is involved. You have my attention perfunctory Diva's contest.

Now taking bets on whether this match only get's a reaction when A.J. is doing something. I mean I know she's doing something when she's standing on the apron, but I mean that skipping about shit that all the guys go crazy for.

The weird thing is WWE still thinks the Total Divas are the babyfaces in this whole deal. At any rate I expect the eliminations to come thick and fast with one of the Bellas probably pinning AJ as the final elimination.

I'm so over all the Diva hate on these forums. Aksana can't wrestle worth as shit? For fuck sake do you even watch? I've seen this girl execute flawless gutwrench suplexes, spinebusters, and sidewalk slams. Aksana is also a really good seller and is the only person I've seen to not botch Naomi's Wheelbarrow Stunner.

I've said it time and again, if you want to see these wrestlers shine you need to watch shows like Main Event, NXT and Superstars. If you insist on just watching the soap opera borefest that is Raw then you have no right to an opinion on how talented these wrestlers are.

The funny thing about all this is that the Total Divas were the ones that cheated during musical chairs and started the whole brawl, but then they play it up like they fought off an attack by the underhanded "jealous girls"

One of the Bellas got eliminated and she gets pissed, yanks Kaitlyn's chair out from under her and knocks her down, then Kaitlyn hits her for it and all of a sudden the Total Divas are the victims? Aside from Naomi (and ocassionally Brie) not a single one of them has come across as likable on that show

Two thoughts:

--Where in hell is Layla? She must be hurt, no? Otherwise, she surely would be a part of this sooner than some of the others.

--I want Mickie James! Maybe she can waylay either Eva Marie or Jojo and make a surprise appearance in the match. It's hard to believe she's training divas for WWE but won't be wrestling for them. I mean, c'mon.

Isn't Season 2 of Total Divas premiering this month? Yeah I don't see The Total Divas losing if it is. Plus they've been getting beat by AJ on PPV ever since the feud started, so the Total Divas need a PPV victory of their own here. I don't get Kaitlyn being on the team but my guess is she ends up having problems with Tamina and AJ in the match, they cause her to get eliminated somehow, and Kaitlyn ends up spearing one of them or the both of them, leading to the Total Divas picking up the win. I think Natalya and Brie Bella will come out the survivors.

20131121_LIGHT_MATCHES_SurvivorSeries_7on7_C-homepage.jpg

This has the potential to be a disaster. If the girls are booked properly (doubtful) then it could be tolerable. It is a chance for the girls who can actually WRESTLE to showcase what they can do. The girls who cannot WRESTLE (looking at you, Bellas!) need to be eliminated quickly. Natalya needs to be doing most of the work on the total divas team. I can see it going on next to last, in between the two world title matches. My interest in it is rather low, but the hope that the divas who do have decent skills in the ring get more time in the ring does make me at least want to see what happens. AJ's belt is not on the line, so this would be an ok time to let the total divas cast win. If WWE want to promote that show, this would be the way to do it. AJ has defeated the show's cast before in various matches, thus I would not be surprised to see them picking up a victory here. Natalya as the sole survivor would be nice, earning her a Divas Championship shot at TLC or something.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Team Total Divas will defeat Team AJ.

Too many divas on each team. I think this will be quick with the eliminations happening fast. As has been mentioned some of the divas in this match can't wrestle at all. Should be a cluster with the Total Divas getting the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back