Speculation Regarding the Death of Chris Benoit

Here's something I don't get, they JUST NOW found this out??? Shouldn't somebody have known by now? Shouldn't wikipedia mentioned this earlier? This is starting to make me think that this isn't as cut and dry as i first thought. Here comes that .1% i talked about earlier in this thread. I realize the police wouldn't release this to the public right away, but you have to wonder how long they've had this information. Also you have to wonder if they're going to investigate this further or just write it off as unimportant information.

Well I am going to tell you all this, wait until full evidence is on the table like I have been saying, don't point the finger until there is absolute proof. It takes time to get evidence, a good week I know. But all this Sullivan bit and another person's death on the 15th, the time release at sunday night early monday morning before the cops found the bodies, that isn't a lottery shot by a nerd. Something is up and I say we all wait until the investigation is fully been covered with all the evidence. In the end if Benoit did do it, then he did but if this Sullivan guy or someone else did then they need to be caught and put to death. Sullivan to me though had pure motive to do this and Benoit technically ruin his life, he took his wife and took his career away. And this guy wrote stories, bookings for wcw? Well think, if you were him and wanted to get back at Benoit, the only way to literally ruin Benoit to take all away from him and that was his immortal image after his death. taking his family away and staging a suicide to make him look like he did it so it would ruin his legacy. I don't know but in all I just hope all the evidence is covered right and we get the real killer even if Benoit did it or Sullivan or someone else.

The wikipedia post is incredibly bizarre, sure, but it's just a big coincidence. Think about it, if somebody was talented and professional enough to murder a pro wrestler and his family with perfectly staging it as a homicide/suicide, then I would also think he'd be smart enough to not put it on wikipedia.

The fact that it only mentions Nancy's death suggests that whoever posted didn't know the whole story, and was probably just posting that after reading reports of Benoit claiming she was vomiting blood. Now, if the wikipedia post was like, "Benoit missed Vengeance, stemming from the suffocation of his family before hanging himself in his weight room," then I'd be a bit more concerned.

No disrespect,but this is the dumbest thing I;ve heard all day. All of the stuff with Benoit and Sullivan happened 10 years ago. 10 years,and just now he decides to do something. Stop embarassing yourself.

Embarassing myself? My friend I am a detective here in virgina beach va and I know how cases are brought about and finding evidence. Matter of fact when working as a trainee, we had a case where it was alleged suicide but 3 months into the investigation we found out that his brother actually killed him after all the evidence was clear. So man don't come at me with this junk, and please read my post clearly, not out of context. I still stated if Benoit did then he did, I just stated wait until all the evidence is unfolded and that Sullivan indeed had a motive. I have worked many cases here, I have see people come back with 20 year revenge later ordeal murders, so don't come at me like you know investigative work when you are ignorant about it.

Yeah, I wouldn't consider Sullivan a suspect. Aside from it being unlikely in the first place, as the events from WCW happened a decade ago, but Sullivan also did a media interview about the Benoit tragedy and he apparently has a witness and alibi that checked out. Sullivan's not in the best of shape, either, so it would have been hard for him to execute such a crime with such precision. The only way he would be responsible is if he had hired a professional hitman to do it, but let's face it, professional hits cost a LOT of money, and Sullivan's hasn't exactly been pulling in the big bucks lately.

i'm not into the cover up crap, i'm looking at it as maybe it wasn't a suicide. There may be reasonable doubt, at least in my mind now, that it wasn't one. I'm trying to look at this from all angles. That's what i do, i try to focus on all aspects of a story before i make a judgement and i'm just trying to analyze every aspect of this.

No disrespect,but this is the dumbest thing I've heard all day. All of the stuff with Benoit and Sullivan happened 10 years ago. 10 years,and just now he decides to do something. Stop embarassing yourself.

And second, how many times are you going to say "this is the dumbest thing I've heard all day"? You said the same shit to someone else yesterday. Believe what the hell you wanna believe, it's obvious you're bias, and of course ignorant of not knowing how an investigation goes with collecting leads and evidence, only more likely what you have seen on damn tv. I've been an police officer for almost 7 years now, and 4 yeas being a detective, so I know how stuff goes during an investigation, so just stop your bias comments towards me and others, no disrespect.

Embarassing myself? My friend I am a detective here in virgina beach va and I know how cases are brought about and finding evidence. Matter of fact when working as a trainee, we had a case where it was alleged suicide but 3 months into the investigation we found out that his brother actually killed him after all the evidence was clear. So man don't come at me with this junk, and please read my post clearly, not out of context. I still stated if Benoit did then he did, I just stated wait until all the evidence is unfolded and that Sullivan indeed had a motive. I have worked many cases here, I have see people come back with 20 year revenge later ordeal murders, so don't come at me like you know investigative work when you are ignorant about it.

It is true. The news did act like the case was solved WAY before they new everything. And had the cause, Steriods, (whatever) as the reason. Bringing out links of abuse and perscriptions. I dont know a single person that doesn't have perscriptions in their home. They wanted to blame before they knew everything. And why is it crazy to think Sullivan might of went Crazy but its ok to think Benoit went CRAZY.

Ignorant. Okay Mr.Detective tell me this about Sullivan. If he had the motive,has you say he does,why does he wait 10 years to do it? On top of all of that,even after his wife divorced him and got with Benoit,they still worked together for a couple of years. On top of all that,let's say it was Sullivan,okay he kills the wife,and calls someone to tell them about it. Okay then he smothers the kid,all the while Benoit has to be in the house. And then after that he hangs Benoit? It doesn't add up.

And let me just say,I'm glad you're not a detective in my town. That's if you really are a detective.

Yeah, I wouldn't consider Sullivan a suspect. Aside from it being unlikely in the first place, as the events from WCW happened a decade ago, but Sullivan also did a media interview about the Benoit tragedy and he apparently has a witness and alibi that checked out. Sullivan's not in the best of shape, either, so it would have been hard for him to execute such a crime with such precision. The only way he would be responsible is if he had hired a professional hitman to do it, but let's face it, professional hits cost a LOT of money, and Sullivan's hasn't exactly been pulling in the big bucks lately.

Not pointing fingers but its ok to think Benoit went wacko for no reason but Sullivan couldn't of.

It is true. The news did act like the case was solved WAY before they new everything. And had the cause, Steriods, (whatever) as the reason. Bringing out links of abuse and perscriptions. I dont know a single person that doesn't have perscriptions in their home. They wanted to blame before they knew everything.

That is what I have been telling everyone all along. It takes a good amount of time to collect evidence. Yes you can come up with assumptions in the beginning with what you see, but as you comb through the case it can go in a complete different direction. Us detectives in high in cases, are pushed by our chief to make a statement to the press just to give them what we want, because everyone in the media demands an answer right then and there when in reality we don't have an answer because we haven't gone through all the evidence. Once we do and if the line changes, then we are accused of screwing up the case but in reality it is the media and our chief that is pushing us to make an immediate answer right then and there. So basically we give you what you want to shut you up, and then continue our work. In all either Benoit did it or not, I could careless but I am just stating you have to wait for all the evidence and leads to unfold.

Well give us a scenario has to what you think happened detective. Give us a theory that will actually hold up and make somebody say,hmm,it could have happened that way.

i'm sick and tired of everyone blmaing the media everytime things happen. we the media are looking for information. we are looking for answers to give to the public. now not all of us in the media have good intentions. Some are just looking for a way to gain importance. The majority of us are just looking for answers and i'm sick and tired of people blaming the media for their mistakes. You can give the media a statement about what you're looking into. When you give us a cause, like a someone did it and then you tell us someone else did it, don't say it was because you HAD to give the media a statement. There is such a thing as NO COMMENT. So stop blaming the media.

I have a conspericy theory!!!! Kevin Sullivan has been linked to Sheri Martel. (how is unreported) Kevin Sullivan was Nancy Benoit ex-husband. Kevin had something to do with Sheri's death, then in a gelious rage due to the sucess and happiness of his ex wife went to the Benoits new home and held Nancy and Daniel hostage. Nancy is forced to call Chris home for a family emergency. Then ties nancy up. When Chris gets home he is drugged and Nancy is killed by Kevin. Kevin then realizes that he has to kill everyone....no witnesses. To make it look like a murder murder suicide he waits a day and kills daniel. When Chris gets some of his sences back sends out texts trying to tell people the address to his new home so someone will save them. Kevin then kills daniel and shortly later kills Chris. Just to make him look more guilty lies Bibles next to the bodies. someone else who is involved relesed the information to Wikipidia 14 hours before the bodies were found by the police.
Sorry if there are spelling errors. I am downloading the spell check right now.

This was my far streached idea earlier. But it does make the text messages the binding of Nancys wrist and the Bibles make sence. I AM NO DETECTIVE but do you really think its any more crazy than what has been reported?

i'm sick and tired of everyone blmaing the media everytime things happen. we the media are looking for information. we are looking for answers to give to the public. now not all of us in the media have good intentions. Some are just looking for a way to gain importance. The majority of us are just looking for answers and i'm sick and tired of people blaming the media for their mistakes. You can give the media a statement about what you're looking into. When you give us a cause, like a someone did it and then you tell us someone else did it, don't say it was because you HAD to give the media a statement. There is such a thing as NO COMMENT. So stop blaming the media.

I will blame the media for spinning the truth just to make a story. Everytime.

You mean like Fox News is doing with the wikipedia business. Think about it,if this was has big a deal has everyone thinks it is,every major news outlet would be carrying it.

Sure like the death of Sheri. And Belive me I cant stand Fox but they are the biggest and most Major news outlet. They even put Paris Hilton before the Benoit story until they heard about the murders.

He did it.Kevin Sullivan didn't do it.The Police didn't rush to judgement.He did it.That's the truth.Deal with it.He was actor on Tv that had problems.Some people need to get a life.

Well give us a scenario has to what you think happened detective. Give us a theory that will actually hold up and make somebody say,hmm,it could have happened that way.

Here I will give you an example of one we did here. We thought a man alleged he killed himself, but however we found evidence through forensics where we found saliva on the neck of the deceased that belong to the brother and it took a while for that to be collected and processed. Therefore putting his brother at the scene of the crime and we later found where his brother had purchased a carbon monoxide tank in his brother's name, when we eventually looked through camera's from the store, so it was not the deceased that bought the tank but his brother, and at first we were to believe he killed himself with carbon monoxide. We were forced to come out to the public and make an immediate statement when in theory we had yet collected and went through all the evidence. So that is what I am saying I know how it works and you have to wait until all the evidence and leads have been gone through. That is what I am on here for to tell you all this, all the evidence hasn't been processed. But in the end we will know if Benoit is indeed the killer, or the theory of someone else, they will find out. If he did it, he did it but if he didn't I just hope they find the real person. That is what I say

face it people...kevin sullivan booked the matches for wcw...and in hard knocks benoits dvd...he said that he booked the matches so most of the time benoit lost...doesnt that seem that he was angry at benoit???...and all of you who say why did he wait 10 years?....i dont giva shit it cudve been 20 years or 100 years...he still cudve done it...kevin sullivan was an complete ashole his whole life

and about the wikipedia thing...that was a coincidence...and i jus hope the police do their best and not think of closing the case real quick...because i seriously dont trust the police in any way

I have never dealt with you as for say within media but from my personal experience, the media always is demanding right then and there every single detail of what happened and who died and done it when we haven't even gone through everything. Then our chief is pressuring us to go out there and give you all a statement because the media presses the issue of demand. It's called patience, and when you deal with homicide whether it's murder or not, it takes a good amount of time to make sure everything is correct. It also takes someone who does their job right and wants to get the truth, they're some who careless and just like to collect a pay check and pull out a surface theory just to not do their work. It's law enforcement, you have your good and you are going to have your bad just like within everything in this country. Where theres good, there is bad.

He did it.Kevin Sullivan didn't do it.The Police didn't rush to judgement.He did it.That's the truth.Deal with it.He was actor on Tv that had problems.Some people need to get a life.

Hey your right ....why didn't I see it. Dective Dillion is right. He was part of the crime scene and knows EVERYTHING about the case. Including all the things they said they are not releasing to the public yet. wow, am i glad you logged on. Its really is amazing that I met such a smart man as you Officer Dillion. I have to just listen to the news and believe that in no way possible could these new finding could lead to anything. What a moron I am! I should just get a life. Kennedy was killed by Oswald. We never could of faked the moon landing and its true and thats the bottom line because Jesus Christ, I mean Officer Dillion said so.

i jus wanted to say that nancy and chris shared the same birthday may 21st....i donno if that has anything to do with their death

Hey your right ....why didn't I see it. Dective Dillion is right. He was part of the crime scene and knows EVERYTHING about the case. Including all the things they said they are not releasing to the public yet. wow, am i glad you logged on. Its really is amazing that I met such a smart man as you Officer Dillion. I have to just listen to the news and believe that in no way possible could these new finding could lead to anything. What a moron I am! I should just get a life. Kennedy was killed by Oswald. We never could of faked the moon landing and its true and thats the bottom line because Jesus Christ, I mean Officer Dillion said so.

hah, well as over the top sarcastic that was, I have to agree... people who just take everything they hear as facts and don't ever open their minds to ask their own questions are definitly in no place to insult anybody else.. It's never wrong to put some different thought into the mix.. (and remember the people investigating on this are only human too, they make mistakes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back