Round 1: Kenshrio vs. Kirby

Who wins?

• Kenshiro

• Kirby

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DirtyJosé;4111933 said:
Assumed by who? You? Nah, sorry, you're gonna have to come up with something better than that.

I'll give Kenshiro that the longer the fight goes, the better his chances get. The more he gets to figure out what he's up against, the better the odds of him figuring out how to attack Kirby. However, one wrong move and it's over for him.

So you can show me proof that Kirby's body isn't set up like a humans? That his physiology and anatomy is set up totally differently, so that if Kenshiro targets the tsubo point on his head it wouldn't work because either Kirby doesn't have organs or that his tsubo points are arranged differently.

So, again, reference the pic I posted on the first page. Those are Kenshiro's attack points. Those are where he's trained to attack. Clearly, that is not Kirby's body. Those points are not where Kenshiro is trained to know they will be. That he may have a system to attack is up in the air; that his knowledge and training leaves him nothing to use against Kirby outright is what's at the center here. Please, again, show how you deduct that Kirby's body somehow matches a body system completely different than his own.

EDIT: lol, I have already bro. Just going "NAHUH!" isnt' really convincing anyone, as the poll shows.

Kenshiro is a more muscular, specially trained ninja form of Daniel Bryan.

Kirby is a small, round, fluffy, pink Kane.

Results:
While Kirby would have an immediate advantage due to his appearence & structure, I don't see him relentlessly destroying Kenshiro in seconds, like some believe. Unless Kenshiro get's hit on the head and becomes a compelete moron, it would become apparent very fast that Kirby isn't indestructable & can take physical damage. With all the training & skill Kenshiro has (I don't think Kirby was actually trained by anyone) & presumably being more intelligent, I think it would only be a matter of time before Kenshiro found a weakness & got a quick, out-of-the-blue, victory against Kirby, simiular to the quick roll-up from Bryan at summerslam.

DirtyJosé;4111959 said:
So, again, reference the pic I posted on the first page. Those are Kenshiro's attack points. Those are where he's trained to attack. Clearly, that is not Kirby's body. Those points are not where Kenshiro is trained to know they will be. That he may have a system to attack is up in the air; that his knowledge and training leaves him nothing to use against Kirby outright is what's at the center here. Please, again, show how you deduct that Kirby's body somehow matches a body system completely different than his own.

I don't care about that photo. I care whether or not Kirby has the same anatomy as a human or not. Does he have internal organs? If so are they not in the same location as a humans? If not then where are they?

Kenshiro isn't an idiot like Goku, he's going to assume that even though Kirby's body is shaped differently than a normal humans his tsubo points are in the same locations. So that if he touches Kirby's head, or his side where his heart should be, then he can make his body explode.

So far I've seen absolutely no evidence that Kenshiro's Hokuto Skinken wouldn't work on Kirby. And being faster all Kenshiro as to do is touch Kirby before he's swallowed and the pink balloon goes BOOM!

I don't care about that photo. I care whether or not Kirby has the same anatomy as a human or not. Does he have internal organs? If so are they not in the same location as a humans? If not then where are they?

Again, look at a human then look at Kirby. Parts are going to have to be moved around as he has a completely different body. Have you ever studied Anatomy? C'mon, common fucking sense man.

Kenshiro isn't an idiot like Goku, he's going to assume that even though Kirby's body is shaped differently than a normal humans his tsubo points are in the same locations. So that if he touches Kirby's head, or his side where his heart should be, then he can make his body explode.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups, and it's a word you seem to use a lot around here, just sayin'.

So far I've seen absolutely no evidence that Kenshiro's Hokuto Skinken wouldn't work on Kirby. And being faster all Kenshiro as to do is touch Kirby before he's swallowed and the pink balloon goes BOOM!

You sure you're not just using the same Goku arguments here? I'm not even convinced Kenshiro's abilities would work on a non-human (how's that for assumnptions), and clearly other voters feel the same way.

DirtyJosé;4111997 said:
Again, look at a human then look at Kirby. Parts are going to have to be moved around as he has a completely different body. Have you ever studied Anatomy? C'mon, common fucking sense man.

And you can show me a chart with Kirby's body showing that his is set up differently? That his heart and brain aren't in the same locations, maybe just squished? I don't feel like I'm asking for anything outrageous here.

If not then is it not a safe assumption that the Hokuto Shinken would work on Kirby?

You sure you're not just using the same Goku arguments here? I'm not even convinced Kenshiro's abilities would work on a non-human (how's that for assumnptions), and clearly other voters feel the same way.

So far there's no proof that it wouldn't. I see no reason why Kenshiro couldn't make Kirby explode by touching him.

Time to whip out the big guns. Well, maybe not THE big guns, but some hopefully convincing arguments. Jose, you're my bro, but you aren't talking sense.

To start this off, I want to remind everyone that Kirby is not, by any stretch of the imagination, impervious to physical attacks. Perhaps his malleability can give him some protection, but punctures, sharp objects, and flattening are three things he is definitively vulnerable to.

Now, watch this video:

A tank. Clearly not human. Kenshiro faced down the tank, took quite a beating from it, and calmly used his amazing strength and technique to wear it away little by little until it exploded. Techniques like this are remarkably similar to getting poked a million times, and they would absolutely wear Kirby down. Of course, Kirby would also be on the attack, but even with the Rainbow Sword and Kenshiro's power, it would take a metric fuckton to wear down Kenshiro's defenses to the point of death.

Kenshiro is a master of his craft. His techniques come from training and mastery. Yes, when Kirby inhales an enemy, he knows how to use his power, but he never knows how to use it to the extent of what he is copying. His knowledge of Kenshiro's techniques would likely be limited to a few moves that would most likely be very successful...if Kenshiro doesn't wear him down first.

In a battle of Kenshiro vs. Kirbshiro, it would be a test to see who would fall first. Remember that Kenshiro simply has massive raw power independent of his knowledge of the Meridian Points, and that raw power is something Kirby is vulnerable to.

I'm not saying Kenshiro would absolutely win, but signs point to it.

Lulz. Keep on keepin' on, eh?

Look at a human then look at Kirby. Then read a fucking Anatomy book. Are human hearts always in the same place? And that's within the same species. You keep asking for assumptions, and I'm just asking for logic.

Until then, or until someone comes up with something actually worth responding to, I'm done here.

DirtyJosé;4112107 said:
Lulz. Keep on keepin' on, eh?

Look at a human then look at Kirby. Then read a fucking Anatomy book. Are human hearts always in the same place? And that's within the same species. You keep asking for assumptions, and I'm just asking for logic.

Since you bring that up Kenshiro did fight an opponent who had his organs mirrored from where they normally would have been. He figured this out after one fight. Even if Kirby's organs were located in a different locations, it wouldn't take long for Kenshiro to figure out how to land a mortal blow.

First off, all this organ and body parts talk about kirby is pretty pointless seeing how we don't even know if kirby HAS organs to begin with (asides from having eyes), therefore making Kenshiro's body part knowledge irrelevant

Now, to put this into the context of a fight, kirby's use of his swallowing technique is what gives him an edge on whoever he fights, so if he manages to swallow Kenshiro it's all over. sure, Kenshiro would be able to pound the crap out of kirby normally, but Kenshiro wouldn't be able to beat kirby with Kenshiro's strength and power added in.

it's kenshiro vs kenshiro + kirby, providing kirby swallows kenshiro, once he swallows him it's all over

First off, all this organ and body parts talk about kirby is pretty pointless seeing how we don't even know if kirby HAS organs to begin with (asides from having eyes), therefore making Kenshiro's body part knowledge irrelevant

Now, to put this into the context of a fight, kirby's use of his swallowing technique is what gives him an edge on whoever he fights, so if he manages to swallow Kenshiro it's all over. sure, Kenshiro would be able to pound the crap out of kirby normally, but Kenshiro wouldn't be able to beat kirby with Kenshiro's strength and power added in.

it's kenshiro vs kenshiro + kirby, providing kirby swallows kenshiro, once he swallows him it's all over

Actually it's an important detail because it determines whether or not Kenshiro's techniques work on Kirby or not. Kenshiro is likely to be much faster than Kirby, so if his techniques work on the pink balloon than he can wait until he's about to be swallowed, reach out, touch Kirby on the head and make him explode.

If not for that then there's nothing stopping Kirby from swallowing him and getting the win.

Actually it's an important detail because it determines whether or not Kenshiro's techniques work on Kirby or not. Kenshiro is likely to be much faster than Kirby, so if his techniques work on the pink balloon than he can wait until he's about to be swallowed, reach out, touch Kirby on the head and make him explode.

If not for that then there's nothing stopping Kirby from swallowing him and getting the win.

so that narrows down the fight to what happens before kirby swallowing kenshiro, seeing how kirby swallowing him would lead to an auto-win scenario. This means that the whole fight revolves around kenshiro's ability to not get eaten i'm assuming.

now, if this is a fighting tournament where nobody knows each other's moves and has no prior knowledge of anything other than that they need to defeat their opponent, kenshiro would have no idea whatsoever of the dangers of going close to kirby, but kirby would still eat him because that's what he does. this is a perilous situation for kenshiro as he has no idea what kirby is or where to use his finger pokes of doom, and he wouldn't know to run the fuck away when kirby opens his mouth. in this scenario kirby wins.

if, however kirby has the same nervous structure as a human, this fight could very well go the other way, as kenshiro now also has a one hit ko that kirby doesn't know about, meaning that they are both as dangerous as each other, and it turns into who can manage to strike first. I'm still giving this scenario to kirby just due to the fact that most things will try to avoid a punch/poke, while nobody i know would try to avoid a pink ball yawning.

Happy birthday for the other day btw

For those it helps, a pic of Kirby's anatomy is posted below:

The_Anatomy_Of_Kirby_by_FooDude.png

Honestly, I still see both sides of the argument. On one hand, Kirby's pink puffiness could probably endure Kenshiro's array of physical attacks and could probably easily swallow him and steal his abilities. However, I think Kenshiro could just as well take Kirby down with some of his techniques...
I want to say Kirby in the end, and I did vote for him eariler, but I'm second-guessing myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back