Raw LD Thread (5-27-13)

That's my best guess but it went on for so long. Usually at any live event, fights are stifled fairly quickly.

Bret Hart Appreciation night was brilliant. The fact their giving that to the app and not ratings leaves me wondering what the fuck WWE is thinking sometimes. It was more entertaining than anything on RAW itself, even Hell No versus Shield which was pretty damn good (the ROH chants when Rollins and Bryan were going at it made it a tad better), but still, Bret Hart Appreciation was fantastic. Vince, Bret and Shawn in the same ring in Calgary is to a degree, mind blowing.

Bret Hart Appreciation night was brilliant. The fact their giving that to the app and not ratings leaves me wondering what the fuck WWE is thinking sometimes. It was more entertaining than anything on RAW itself, even Hell No versus Shield which was pretty damn good (the ROH chants when Rollins and Bryan were going at it made it a tad better), but still, Bret Hart Appreciation was fantastic. Vince, Bret and Shawn in the same ring in Calgary is to a degree, mind blowing.

They're thinking about the new media. Bret Hart Appreciation Night as a draw wouldn't make too much of a dent on the ratings, plus it'd have taken time from the talent. Bret Hart Appreciation Night as an app exclusive, however, probably earned them a healthy amount of downloads. Ratings aren't the be all, end all anymore; especially for Raw which isn't going anywhere so long as it beats every show not called Monday Night Football.

They're thinking about the new media. Bret Hart Appreciation Night as a draw wouldn't make too much of a dent on the ratings, plus it'd have taken time from the talent. Bret Hart Appreciation Night as an app exclusive, however, probably earned them a healthy amount of downloads. Ratings aren't the be all, end all anymore; especially for Raw which isn't going anywhere so long as it beats every show not called Monday Night Football.

I just got the link the app was showing the video on and typed it into VLC Media Player. I'll never download that app, there is always a way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back