Raw LD Thread (5-27-13)

Is tonight the night Kane and Daniel Bryan break up because it looks like Randy Orton and Sheamus are challenging for the tag team titles next at Payback.

Could be. I hope so, personally. I clung to Team Hell No a lot longer than a lot of folks, but I'm more than ready for Team Hell No to split up. They had a great run, time to put D-Bry into some singles title matches.

The Shield should get the top of the second hour of every Raw until they split up. Pretty much ensures at least one segment will be completely watchable. I really enjoyed both of those matches a lot.

Durr, I wonder what the people will vote for!

The Miz's new shirt is funny. He should know that if he wants people to hate him all he has to do is win the WWE Championship again.

Did Cena limit his/WWE's gratitude to veterans and fallen heroes to those who fought in the last 100 years? Did I hear that right?

Y2J is mocking Punk for losing and vanishing for a long time? If Punk isn't the best in the world because he is gone, than neither are you Mr. Jericho....Who does the same thing all the time.

If they're going to make so many nods and mentions to his lineage, why not call him "Joe Hennig." It's just a hair less generic than "Curtis Axel," and it gets the point across without having to reiterate who his father and granddad are.

I'm sure it's just a part of the plan to get him over, and it's not that big of a deal, but I just wish they had just called this guy Joe Hennig from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back