Raw LD Thread (5-27-13)

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
20130524_LIGHT_RAW-preview_Heyman_Axel_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Paul Heyman's newest client scored two big victories in his first week, but how will Curtis Axel follow up on his impressive debut? And what's in store for the WWE Universe on both "Bret Hart Appreciation Night" and the first-ever Raw Post-Show?

Gotta love 3 stages of hell matches. Not a huge fan of lumberjack match but the other 2 sound good.

What's the opposite of props? Because that's what this crowd gets for chanting "what" in the first place.

Why? They only chant "What" that those that are either bad or green on the mic. And Ryback certainly isn't bad.

Is tonight the night Kane and Daniel Bryan break up because it looks like Randy Orton and Sheamus are challenging for the tag team titles next at Payback.

Old people go grey. Bret's old.

He's looking alright for his age, all things considered. I mean, just by being on this side of the dirt he's looking better than a lot of his contemporaries. I must say, though, whoever did his hair and makeup did a good job of making him look less like an old lesbian and more like The Hitman.

I gotta say, I enjoy Ambrose but his finisher really doesn't do it for me. Just looks awkward.

I like it. It does look odd, but that suits his style. Simple, effective, and inelegant enough to stand out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back