WWE Raw LD Can't Wait For The Inevitable Santino Punk'd Skit on 5/31

Whatever X. Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy backed it up by, you know, actually being decent at their jobs.

And how the fuck isn't Evan Bourne good at his job Razor? His job is to BE A FUCKING HIGH FLYER, to appeal to the kids, and to help put other talent over in the midcard. He's absolutely EXCELLED at all three of those things from day one in the WWE. So no Razor, he actually does his job damn well. His job isn't to be the next Triple H or John Cena, it's to be the next Rey Mysterio.

How many times has Evan Bourne come out to utter silence in the past month? If you answered anything but "Every time that wasn't tonight, when Cena announced him as the second coming of Christ" then you're lying.

Really? Then I highly suggest you go and download the past fuckin' year of Raw, every single episode that Bourne is on, go and watch it and tell me he doesn't get a reaction. Because sorry, if you're saying he doesn't, nope, you're the one flat out lying here bud. That or your deaf. What was the last WWE event you went to Razor? Have you ever seen how many fuckin' Air Bourne t-shirts there are out there?

Seriously, your bias is getting in the way of being objective.

Why are you acting as if me singling Bourne out is some kind of travesty to these boards? I've seen Monkey say Swagger is shit and undeserving of his championship, despite the fact that Swagger is getting better every week. I've shit on Mr. Anderson every time I can. People shit on Jeff Hardy whenever they can. Others shit on Cena, Triple H, and others that definitely know what they're doing.

Because I don't see anyone else in this LD being as hyperbolic as you are about how they think Bourne sucks. This has nothing to do with Swagger or Anderson or anyone else, we're talking about Evan Bourne here, and your ridiculously false statements about him.

But I shit on a low to mid-carder that definitely does not deserve his spot anywhere other than jobbing to Kane, and you blow a fucking gasket. Way to go.

He was in a main event of one episode of Raw Razor. Know who else main evented a Raw? Al Snow. DAMIEN FUCKING DEMENTO. Hornswoggle. Santino Marella. I can keep going man. How is this a big deal?

I'm not blowing a gasket, I'm just calling you out on your bullshit.

Bourne isn't over unless he's standing next to Cena. Every one of his matches is:

1. Kick a little bit
  2. Get his ass kicked
  3. Jump really high

Bourne has no idea how to sell if it requires him to do anything other than fold up. Bourne is shit. He's Shelton Benjamin with a SSP.

Yeah, you're just being fucking idiotic now.

1) Bourne isn't over? Really? Someone has never been to a WWE event in the past few years. You clearly must not know what it is to be "over" Razor. He gets consistently good crowd reactions everywhere he goes, and has for well over a year now.

2) That "formula" you just described doesn't describe a single Evan Bourne match, and even if it did, how the fuck is being formulaic a problem now? Aren't you a John Cena fan? He uses the same formula for almost every one of his main event matches. Bret Hart? Same formula every single match finish, so formulaic in fact that he'd flip the fuck out if someone even threw in one different move while he was doing his routine. Know who else used the same match formula for decades? Hulk Hogan. Shawn Michaels. The Rock. Triple H. Name a fucking wrestler, they have a match formula and routine of moves they use in every single match. Now you are officially sounding EXACTLY like a Cena hater Razor, congrats.

3) Bourne can't sell? Prove it. Let's go Mr. Know it All, show us how he sucks at selling. Better yet, show us the "proper" way to sell Razor.

Whether or not you like Evan Bourne, I think one thing we can all agree on is that Cena needs to make the AA variation he used tonight the standard instead of just a standing FC takeover.

I've been to two WWE events. One ws a house show in Michigan, the other was Jan. 4th. Both times Bourne got a pretty damn good reaction. At the house show, the whole arena was loudly chanting his name, and on Jan. 4th the crowd flipped the fuck out when they thought he was really going to pin Sheamus.

Razor, I never saw you criticize Bourne to this extent until FTS started doing it. I don't remember you ever mentioning it in fact.

Bourne is a great worker. Has a marketable look, and has an entertaining finisher. Sounds like a certain Luchador who's on his last legs in the WWE. I don't mind it. As long as they actually stick to their guns and keep him near the top of the card. It was a good setup, too with Edge attacking him. Bourne wants to make a name for himself and teaming with Cena does that.

It's no big deal. He's not getting the kind of push everyone thinks he is though. It's just a one shot deal, IMO. And that WILL suck.

First Raw I've watched the whole way through in quite awhile. I was pretty pleased. Still don't know how gently pushing a door into a guy's shoulder is ambushing him though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back