RAW 7/31: Angle comes home.

Also, save for the triple threat, every match has been between 8:13 and 9:09. This is the most vanilla card I've seen in years.

The problem though is instead of having Bayley be the fallen hero who has to fight her way back to the top, she just started winning again and is suddenly in a huge match at a major show. Characters aside, that’s poor storytelling. Outside of some videos on YouTube, we didn’t ever hear Bayley talking about how she had to rise back up the card or how she had to get back to her roots or how devastated she was. It’s Point A to Point D or so with nothing in between and that doesn’t work.

Pittsburgh is unusually quiet tonight. Although I'd be silent too knowing the last thing I see before I go home is Enzo/Cass/Big Show

The problem though is instead of having Bayley be the fallen hero who has to fight her way back to the top, she just started winning again and is suddenly in a huge match at a major show. Characters aside, that’s poor storytelling. Outside of some videos on YouTube, we didn’t ever hear Bayley talking about how she had to rise back up the card or how she had to get back to her roots or how devastated she was. It’s Point A to Point D or so with nothing in between and that doesn’t work.

The biggest problem with Bayley is that she's an atrocious promo. It's hard to tell a long story when the major player in it can't hold her weight on the mic.

The biggest problem with Bayley is that she's an atrocious promo. It's hard to tell a long story when the major player in it can't hold her weight on the mic.

She's atrocious at long form promos, which is the case for most people when they learn short ones in NXT Why WWE would think those are the same thing is due to general stupidity, but that's a lot to do wth it.

What's it supposed to be? I've actually been to a Raw or two where there haven't been dark match main events.

I forget, I remember seeing a commercial though, and thinking that should be pretty fun. Card is always subject to change, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back