Match of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday Night RAW

Great RAW this week. We start off the week with a near perfect match between the United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus. If Sheamus loses he quits. Sheamus takes Bryan down and he's in control. They go back and forth. Sheamus ends up on the floor and Bryan dives through the ropes onto him. Bryan brings it back in the ring and goes up top. Bryan hits a big missile dropkick for a 2 count. Sheamus rolls out of the ring. Commercial. Back, Sheamus has a headlock on Bryan During the break, Sheamus hits the Irish Curse and a clothesline. Bryan fights out of the headlock but Sheamus knocks him down with a big shoulder.

Sheamus clubs away at Bryan's chest and upper body. Sheamus gets on the apron and hits a running knee to Bryan. Two count. Bryan counters a move for a two. He then dumps Sheamus out to the floor. Sheamus lands on the same ankle he fell on last week. Sheamus is down holding his knee and the ref stats the count. Sheamus makes it back. Bryan locks on the Labelle Lock but Sheamus makes it to the ropes. Bryan wins the traded forearm shots. Bryan knocks him out with a bunch of nice kicks. Sheamus kicks out at two count. Bryan goes up top and comes down on Sheamus but gets hit with a nasty brogue kick in mid-air. Holy Shit. Sheamus wins with what could've been, a Wrestlemania finish. A nice match. Sheamus looks to be a better mid carder than a main eventer. He worked damn fine with the technical mastermind in Daniel Bryan. Hopefully we get more of these type match ups for mid card titles in the WWE. Sheamus will bring some good quality matches to the United States Championship. Nice. Match Rating- 8.5/10.

Friday Night SMACKDOWN!

Nice show this week. We have a Champion vs. Champion matcg which should be good, pointless, but good. Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus, the newly crowned United States Champion. Tradditional lock up, Sheamus takes Kofi to the mat and he works on the shoulder. Sheamus with a wrist lock into a key lock but Kofi rolls through. Kofi with forearms and/or punches to Sheamus but Sheamus send him to the corner. Sheamus charges but Kofi moves out of the way and Sheamus hits the turnbuckles shoulder first. Kofi leaps into the corner and he punches Sheamus, but before he can roll off Sheamus, Sheamus drops him onto the turnbuckle. Chinlock/surfboard to Kofi.

Kofi gets to his feet and he uses elbows and forearms to escape the hold. Kofi counters Sheamus into roll up. Kofi his the Christain kick-whatever the hell you call it. Kofi hits a high up cross body but Sheamus rolls through. He tries an Oklahoma slam but Kofi gets away from Sheamus. Kofi kicks, punches Sheamus- gaining momentum. Boom drop and he sets up for the finish. Kofi sets up for Trouble in Paradise but Sheamus goes to the apron. Sheamus drops Kofi on the rope. Sheamus tries for the Irish Curse but Kofi holds on to the ropes. Kofi hits the SOS but Sheamus is able to get to the rope to stop the count. They're outside as Sheamus kicks the steps and Kofi has hurt his knee. Sheamus rolls Kofi back into the ring and then he hits the Brogue Kick for the three count. Like I said in the previous Match, Sheamus works damn well with exciting mid carders. They should keep him there for a good while. This match wasn't anywhere near as good as Sheamus' match with Bryan but still nice. Match Rating- 8/10.

The main event at Smackdown featured Christian vs Alberto Del Rio in a Cage Match. I think they're trying to finish off the Christian/Del Rio to focus on the Edge/Del Rio. Anyways, the match starts off as Del Rio charges Christian. Christian moves out of the way. Christian with punches but De Rio with a knee followed by a snap mare and kick to the back. Del Rio tries to send Christian into the cage but Christian is able to block it. Christian with a kick followed by punches and a back body drop.

Christian with an attempted to send Del Rio into the cage but Del Rio stops him. Christian tries for the Killswitch but De Rio blocks it with a clothesline. Christian with an Irish whip and Del Rio tries to escape the cage. Christian follows after him. They fight on the top rope and Del Rio tries for a German suplex from the top rope but Christian holds on to the cage. One slip up and they'd both be fucked. Christian gets to the top of the cage but Del Rio stops him and he hits a Samoan drop and both men are down. Commercial. Back and Del Rio kicks Christian and then he punches him in the midsection. Del Rio sends Christian shoulder first into the cage and then Del Rio presses Christian into the cage. Del Rio kicks Christian in the shoulder and then he hits a belly-to-back suplex and gets a near fall. Del Rio with a reverse chin lock but Christian gets to his feet. Del Rio sends Christian back to the mat. Del Rio tries to climb the cage.

Christian pulls Del Rio back to the mat. Del Rio with a kick to the knee. Del Rio tries to ram Christian into the cage but Christian blocks it. Christian with an inverted DDT on Del Rio for a near fall. Del Rio and Christian trade between offense and defense for a good while. Christian tries to escape but Del Rio gets the nastiest running enzuigiri I've ever saw on Christian. Damn. Del Rio tries over the top after a few escape attempts bt is stopped once again. Del Rio sets for cross arm breaker but Christian counters it into the Killswitch. Cue Impact! Zone crowd chant "this is awesome"- because this is fucking awesome. Del Rio uses Christian’s back to climb the ropes and get to the top of the cage. Christian grabs Del Rio’s leg and Christian climbs up top. Del Rio and Christian exchange punches on top of the cage, but Del Rio falls to the outside. Christian climbs on his back and falls to win. Great match with an exciting finish. Killswitch counter was awesome and totally made me believe Del Rio was going to be pinned. Christian and Del Rio work great together, hopefully Edge can do the same. Match Rating- 9/10.

Hamler's Match of the Week- Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio

Wow, this match blew my mind. Without the weird finish, this match was damn near perfect. I totally didn't expect Christian to win this. I have no clue why they're building Christian into this but damn, I'm fine with it. Phenomenal week.

Friday Night SMACKDOWN!

Fourth Match on Smackdoiwn's card featured a match for the Intercontinental Championship. We saw the defending champion, Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett who was the challenger. Kofi has had maybe one or two title defenses since winning the damn thing from Dolph Ziggler so hopefully that all changes if we get a new IC Champ. They lock up and Barrett backs Kofi into the corner instantly. Kofi with kicks and then he tries for a crucifix but turns it into a sunse flip. Some quick covers from both men. Wade with a kick and he tries to Irish whip Kofi but Kingston does a flip followed by a running forearm for another near fall. Kinda cool but pointless. Kofi has Wade in control when he goies up top only to be taken down by Wade. Wade with a running boot that sends Kofi to the floor. Barrett goes to the floor and he runs Kofi’s back into the apron. Both are back in. Barrett hits a side slam after Kofi tries tio build momentum. Barrett goes to the top. He misses an elbow drop when Kofi rolls out of the way Wade misses a boot and Kofi with chops and a drop kick but misses the Superman punch and Barrett tries for a pump handle slam but Kofi gets to his feet.

Barrett charges the cornered Kofi but Kofi gets the Christian Hangman's kick. Kofi with his pantened high cross body for a nice near fall. Building all kinds of momentum, Kofi hits the Boom Drop. Thunderclap and tries for the Trouble in Paradise. Jackson and Gabriel distract the ref and Kofi hits the TIP on Slater. Kofi tries for Trouble in Paradise on Barrett, but Barrett is able to catch him with Wasteland for the win. Wade Barrett is your NEW, Intercontinental Champion. Well, can't say I'm suprised. As I said before, Kofi hasn't done shit with Intercontinetal Championship. The cycle will continue for him- he'll win more Championships but none will launch him into anything productive. Wade Barrett suprisingly worked very well with Kofi's style. I can see them including Kofi in the feud between Big Show/Kane and The Corre. Whatever, Wade is the new champ, and I'm happy. Match Rating- 7.5/10

Smackdown's main event featured Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio in what I guess is a rematch from last week without the Cage. Their match was phenomenal last week, let's see if the can top it this week. They lock up and Del Rio gets some basic moves. Christian with a side head lock. Del Rio nails some kicks in the corner. Christian knocks him out of the ring. He then goes up top and hits a Kofi Kingston cross body to the floor. Back in the ring. Christian clotheslines Del Rio over the top rope to the floor. Christian misses a baseball slide and Del Rio sends Christian into the gaurd rail shoulder first. Then sending Christian into the ring steps. Del Rio hits some punches and kicks. Del Rio continues to work the arm/shoulder. Del Rio hits a back senton splash from the turnbuckle foir a near fall.

Del Rio takes to long at the top and gets a very nice Frankensteiner. Christian starts t build momentum. Diving European uppercut conncects. Christian misses a cross body. Edge chases Ricardo outside but gets knocked out by Brodus Clay. Del tries the cross arm breaker but Christian gets to the ropes. Both Del Rio and Christain are down from Double Clotheslines. Edge Spears Clay. Hell Yeah!! Edge proceeds to hit Brodus with a chair. De Rio distracted get Killswitched. Christian wins. Um, why exactly? Doesn't this make Del Rio look weaker? Or are they trying to avoid how easy this match is to predict? Whatever it is, I'm digging their feud. I would definitely love to see a Triple Threat at Extreme Rules or whatever the next PPV after 'Mania may be. Match Rating- 8.5/10

Hamler's Match of the Week- Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio

Like I said last week, I have no clue why the WWE is doing this, but I'm really liking Christian involved in the feud between Edge and Albero Del Rio. They're making Christian and Edge seem like buddies again so I can definitely see a turn soon ahead. Christian's match with Del Rio last week was a bit better than this week's but both matches are highly recomended. I believe Christain has certainly proved himself enough to receive a title shot in the coming feature. God knows he deserves it.

Where the hell is the rest of the action this week? TNA? RAW? Nothing? Damn.

It's Wrestlemania 27 week starting Sunday and I fully expect it to dominate my post next week.

WWE Superstars

I was in a great mood Thursday so these two matches may be a bit overrated. But anyway, first up, Curt Hawkins vs. Trent Berretta. We've seen this happen many a times before but damn, I don't think this match could get old. They start but Hawkins gets a quick kick and a headlock. Trent takes Curt down with a back elbow and a senton. Trent with a headlock this time but Hawkins backs him into the corner for the break. Hawkins slaps Berretta. Trent and Curt battle back and forth with equal amounts of offence. Trent hits some punches fighting back from a rear chin lock Hawkins had put on him. Trent escapes a suplex and enzuiguri and Hawkins fall to the floor.

After recoperating, Hawkins stand. Trent Berretta nails a "look mom no hands" flip over the rope to the floor. An amazing spot there. Too bad the piece of shit crowd could've cared less. Trent and Curt are back in the ring. Trent with a springboard drop kick (another sick spot). Trent tries the tornado DDT but fails once, tries again and nails it. Beautiful. This match was short, damn straight, but it was good while it lasted. Hyping wrestlemania seemed to be more of a focus then the actual wrestling and I get that. Now tell me, how cool would it be to send these guys to open Wrestlmania with a match? It's a long shot but it would be very cool. Great match. Match Rating- 7.5/10

TNA iMPACT!

iMPACT! is on and it has been great so far. In a match that is meant to be so personal but has no build up whatsoever, we saw Jeremy Buck vs. Max Buck. The do the lock up but neiother can get the upper hand...so they exchange wristlocks. Wait, no, legsweeps, then Jeremy reverses a roll up to one of his own for a two. Few second sin and I can tell this wil be good. Jeremy irish whips Max to the ropes and hits a series of armdrags and whatnot. Then a twisting armdrag off the top that sends Max to the floor. Jeremy being a gentleman invites Max back into the ring and holds the ropes open. Headlock to Jeremy.

Fast paced action with tons of stomping. Jeremy blocks and hits a springboard armdrag and dropkick and Max backs off to the corner. Jeremy yells at Max. Max with a Hurricanrana. Max sends Jeremy outside and then opens the rops for him. Jeremy steps in and Max superkicks him (lol) on the way in. A nice powerbomb into the top turnbuckle then a top rope twisting RKO/Cutter/Facebuster/whatever you wanna call it for the win. First thought, that was too damn short for the quality of wrestling I've been getting from TNA lately. At least another three minutes would've done them good here but no, TNA has better things to do like continuing the Angle/Jarrett shit. Whatever. Match Rating- 8/10

Hamler's Match of the Week- Jeremy Buck vs. Max Buck

Like I said... What the fuck? Why so short? Why not give them a few extra minutes? Just a little. I realise they're not the drawing power of TNA, but damn this was too short. The match was good for the time they were given. However, they really have no feud going on here. I don't get Xplosion or whatever you call it so it's kinda hard following their "feud". Maybe we can get a little more of these two as time goes on because they have great chemistry...I wonder why?

I believe I will go with you on that choice Hamler, I got to see this match on my dvr. But still I got the whole match and was really impressed, but the question I played with in my head was can they do it with other guys? Both brothers are phenominal tallents, but they have been working with each other for a long time. They know each other so well.

The match was fast, with each brother trying to out wrestle each other. I said it when I seen it, Motw.

WWE Wrestlemania XXVII

Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge

Suprisingly, the first match of the night was the World Championship match. The Defending champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio, the challenger. The build-up to this match was ok, as it featured Christian a little to much for me. Feuds are suppose to end here not begin. But whatever, it still took nothing away from the match itself. They lock up very agressive. Edge slaps the shit out of Del Rio after Del Rio cheap shots Edge. Del Rio almost immediately works at the arm. Del Rio slams the arm into a table. Del Rio charges Edge but slides through the ropes and lands on the floor. Edge runs toward Del Rio now and flips over the top, landing on Del Rio. More back and forth action. Nothing note-worthy. Del Rio is all over Edge's arm. Del Rio goes for the cross arm breaker finisher but Edge counters it for a 2 count. Edge dodges Del Rio in the corner and rolls him up for another two. Del Rio applies his armbar finisher on Edge but Edge gets to the ropes and breaks the hold. Edge goes to the top rope but De Rio kicks him off.

Christian and Clay start fighting at ringside after Ricardo pushed Edge’s foot off the rope. Edge hits the Edgucution and sets up for the spear. Interference from Clay and Del Rio applies the cross armbreaker on Edge in the middle of the ring. Edge reverses the hold and pins Del Rio for a near fall. Edge has got the Edgucator in. Del Rio starts to break Edge’s hold. They get up and Edge spears Del Rio for the pin. Wait, what? Weird feel to the ending. This match was a pretty good opener but nothing we couldn't have had at a regular PPV. The build wasn't the best but the match somewhat made up for it. I don't think Edge and Del Rio work to great with eachother, maybe that's why Christian is involved. Solid match though. Match Rating 8/10.

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

Following the Heavyweight Championship match came the Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes. Great build here and I suspected this to be the match to steal the show. Aw here we go! Quickly, Rey with an hurricanrana off the top. Cody finally drops Rey and gets a chance to take his jacket off then Cody exposes Rey’s bad knee and tries to targets it. Cody stomps on Rey now and applies a modified camel clutch. They go at it as Rey tries a headscissors. Cody catches him and drops him with an Alabama slam. Rey goes to the top rope but Cody meets him and headbutts him. Cody goes for a superplex off the top and holds Rey high up in the air for a bit before dropping him back.

Rey sends Cody out to the floor. They go at it on the floor and Rey drops Cody face first into the apron. Back in and they go at it. Rey goes for the 619 but Cody reverses. Rey unbuckles Cody’s mask and it falls off. Cody kicks Rey. Rey counters a move and nails 619. Rey goes to the top for his big splash but Cody puts his knees up. Rey is working Cody's face. Rey puts Cody’s protective face mask over his mask. Rey hits flying headbutts. The ref turns his head to put the mask at ringside as Cody hits Rey with the knee brace and Cross Rhodes for the win. Yes, the right man wins here. Rey picks his opponent and let's him go over. Good move. Rey realizes histime is limited and the young guys need to get over.Match Rating 8.5/10.

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Punk charges Orton’s leg. Orton hits some big rights. Orton drops Punk with a big clothesline and then sends him outside to the floor. Orton comes after him and tries to throw him in the steel steps. Punk counters and shoves them nto Orton. Back in the ring now, Punk hits a big crossbody off the top. More back and forth. Punk works on the leg. Shinning Wizard into the corner connects. Punk wraps Orton up in the corner with a tree of woe and stands on his leg from the top. Punk lifts Orton for the GTS but Orton fights out of it. Orton goes for the RKO but Punk takes him down. Big Suplex from the top from Randy.

Punk works the leg a bit more. But Randy gets free and hits two clothelines and a power slam. Anaconda Vise is locked in. Randy gets out and hits the rope DDT thing. Punk kick time. But Randy's leg goes out. Punk laughs. Hahaha! Pretty funny actually. RKO misses. Punk goes to the top and jumps off. Orton gets up and catches him with an RKO in mid-air. Nice finish to a good match. I felt the wrong guy won here but I know this feud obviously is not over. Punk needs this more than anything right now and he better get the win in future matches. Match Rating 8.5/10.

The Undertaker vs. Triple H

Here it is guys, Streak vs. Whatever...weak build up. But it sounds like it'll be a good match. And there off. Triple H gets the upperhand and takes it to the corner but Taker knocks him out of the ring. They fight on the floor and Triple H goes down. Taker starts taking the announcer’s table apart. He turns around and Triple H rams him into Cole’s cube and it’s destroyed. Haha Fuck Cole! Taker and Trips are back in and tading blows. Taker goes to the top rope for Old School but Triple H pulls him down. Triple H clotheslines Taker to the floor and launches him into the barrier. Undertaker flies over the top rope and lands on Triple H head-first. Holy shit!!! That shit never gets old. Triple H counters and slams Taker from the steps through the announcer’s table with a huge spinebuster.

Undertaker is in pain. Back in the ring. Chokeslam to Triple H. Triple H hits a big spinebuster. Triple H brings a chair inside but Taker boots him. Taker hits a Last Ride. Cut throat. Tombstone and nails it!!! One, two, three. It's over. Wait, Triple kicks out after the three. Taker goes for a Tombstone on the chair but Triple H slides out of it and DDT’s Taker on the chair. Both men are down as the crowd starts clapping. They both get to their feet using the ropes for help. Triple H strikes first and hits a Pedigree. Triple H goes for another Pedigree. Taker kicks out of this one also. Triple H gets up and grabs the chair again. Triple H yells at Taker to stand up but keeps hitting him in the back with the chair.

Triple H falls from swinging the chair Triple H yells at Taker to stay down. Taker is up. Triple H plants the chair over his head. Triple H yells at Taker to stay down again, and to just die. Taker grabs him by the throat. Triple H shakes his head and lets Taker stand up.He does but he can barely stand. Taker is ready for a fight Triple H cuts his throat now. Taker charges but Triple H counters and goes for a Tombstone. Triple H nails the Tombstone. A close fall. Sledgehammer time!!! Taker out of nowhere applies the Hell’s Gate on Triple H, causing him to drop the sledgehammer. Triple H is too weak and finally taps after about a minute. Wow, this match was amazing. Hardly any faults other than the constant laying around. I knew Taker would win but that often changed throughout the match. This saved Wrestlemania. Match Rating 9.5/10.

Monday Night RAW

Cody Rhodes and CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton

Wrestlemania foes go at it in this tag match. Seems to be a good combonation. They lock up and go to the corner. Cody knocks Orton down. Orton hits the thesz press. Rey tries taking Cody’s mask off. Cody goes to the floor. Orton goes at it with Cody and Rey comes in to continue the offense. Punk is in and works over Mysterio and tags in Cody. Cody and Punk double team Rey. Punk is tagged again and they do more double teaming on Orton. Rey comes in and unloads on Punk. Hot tag! Punk takes back control and Cody gets involved. Orton comes over and takes him out. Rey goes for 619 on Punk but Cody comes off the second rope and fucking nails him. Rey counters and takes down Punk. Orton finally comes with Cody does. Rey takes out Punk. Rey hits a 619 on Cody and Randy hits an RKO. Nice match here. It's rare to see a good Randy Orton match but we've seen two this week. Keep it up. Match Rating 8/10.

Hamler's Match of the Week- Triple H vs. The Undertaker

Their match out did their previous match at Wrestlemania XVII. The in ring drama covered all the weak build up to this match. This match was damn near flawless and is definitely recommended. Like I said, it saved Wrestlemania this year.

I'm going to have to go with Christopher Daniels vs. Bully Ray. The former Bubba Ray and Brother Ray has great heel psychology and knows how to get even the smarky iMPACT! Zone fans on his case. All things considered, it's a novel treat to see him as one of the top singles heels in the company. Couple that with the TNA return of Daniels, some solid ring work, and a fine promo between the two to open iMPACT!, and this felt like a big match to be giving away on free television.

Not like anything else significant happened this week.

Dammit, I clicked the submit button instead of preview. Sorry, this post isn't exactly finished and won't get done in ten minutes so again, sorry.

Monday Night RAW

Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger

Tradditional start. Swagger goes for the Ankle early but Kofi rolls through. Trouble in Paradise attempted fails. Swagger with a headlock takedown but Kofi gets a head scissors. Kofi with a superman punch and a drop kick while Swagger rolls out. Kofi tries a dive but Swagger gets back in and knocks Kofi to the floor. Back from commercial. Swagger runs Kofi intot he turn buckles then puts him up top. Kick to Swagger then Swagger reverses with a knee to the gut. Gutwrentch Power Bomb fails and Kofi hits a high up cross body after a failed Trouble in Paradie attempt.

Kofi kicks Swagger in the head but Swagger sends Kofi over the top rope but Kofi holds on and tries to sends Swagger to the floor. Swagger puts Kofi in the ankle lock while Kofi was in the ropes. Jerry Lawler comes out and Kofi hits a trouble in Paradise for the win. An ok match. This was nothing like their Smackdown matches but I'm glad RAW is trying to give guys like Swagger and Kofi more tv time. Oh yeah Kofi's the US Champ...Match Rating- 6.5/10

The Miz vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio
This match was ok. It was a traditional triple threat and there was no dout Miz would go over in this one. The ending was cool as well. Each men looked great here. Match Rating- 7/10

TNA iMPACT!/iMPACT! Wrestling

Sangriento vs. Suicide

Suicide almost immediately unloads on Sangriento in the corner. He misses a charge and Sangriento hits a couple of flashy moves and knocks Suicide to the floor. Sangriento hits a dive on Suicide and rolls Suicide back into the ring. Missle dropkick and a forearm into the corner. Chops are exchanged but Sangriento hits a drop kick/enziguri. Suicide tries and charges the corner but Sangriento gets the boot up and hits a leaping DDT, then finishes him with a springboard RKO. This match was exciting however not enough time was given for it to be anything mind blowing. I have no clue why these two are feuding and I'm hoping they kind of work something in there. Match Rating- 7.5/10

Friday Night Smackdown

Sin Cara vs. Daniel Bryan

Cool match here. Definitely match of the week. Bryan did a great job hanging with Sin Cara and this match reminded me of an independent wrestling style match. Definitely worth re watching. 9/10

Christian and Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry and Sheamus
Great fucking tag match right here. Christian and Randy Orton have great chemistry even when they're on the same team. This match may be the sole reason I orer the Over the Limit PPV. Match Rating- 8.5/10

Hamler's Match of the Week- Sin Cara vs. Daniel Bryan

I won't list every single match this week that I thought worthy of the famed Hamler's Match of the Week, but this week's decision was a tough sum-bitch. Slammiversary featured some great bouts as did every other main wrestling show this week. RAW featured John Cena and CM Punk in the main event which is always a plus. These two have faced each other before and have total chemistry and the crowd realized this on Monday night. iMPACT! Wrestling featured the return of three former X-Division members in Austin Aries vs. Kid Kash vs. Jimmy Rave. Smackdown saw a very promising team of The Uso's defeat the very well established team of Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater (3Tag Team Championships). It was not hard to tell these two teams have a huge amount of potential.

All these matches were great, but nothing I listed can compare to Bully Ray vs. AJ Styles in the Last Man Standing match from Slammiversary.

Nothing but pure physical action in this match. AJ Styles showing tremendous heart asking for punishment from Bully Ray. This match was (or seemed) very personal and TNA needs more feuds like this. The match was very solid, excluding the horse shit finish. AJ Styles just finished jobbing out to the very boring and now gone from TNA, Tommy Dreamer. AJ Styles needs better opponents and deserves better than this. AJ relied heavily on punches for most of his offense which doesn't make since; he was down for a lot of the match and I expected a win from him. Nonetheless, the match featured some great spots and was probably the match of the night (and week) in my opinion. Match Rating - 8.5/10

Hamler's Match of the Week - Bully Ray vs. AJ Styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back