RAW 7/31: Angle comes home.

For all the UFC rumors, Brock doesn't look like he's getting back into fighting shape.

There is something like a 70 pound difference, so either he has to lose weight or Jones as to jack it up a bit. Jones what hit with a suspension for using the same crap Lesnar did, so it will be interesting to see if something does happen.

Well I gave away my ticket to the upcoming RAW to my husband. He's going with our son. Just because Little Miss Bliss is appearing.

The drawing power of the best ass in wrasslin' history is real. She's here tonight, still didn't feel like going. On a side note, did see Vince's corporate jet at the small suburban airport in my town when I went to pick up my kid from pre school.

There is something like a 70 pound difference, so either he has to lose weight or Jones as to jack it up a bit. Jones what hit with a suspension for using the same crap Lesnar did, so it will be interesting to see if something does happen.

Jones put on weight, but he would go in to the potential fight at walking around weight, which is 240ish. Brock cuts to 265, and would probably re-hydrate back to 280ish, so it would end up being around 40 lbs. Jones almost assuredly wins that fight anyways, and Brock knows it. I'm not so sure it happens.

Jones put on weight, but he would go in to the potential fight at walking around weight, which is 240ish. Brock cuts to 265, and would probably re-hydrate back to 280ish, so it would end up being around 40 lbs. Jones almost assuredly wins that fight anyways, and Brock knows it. I'm not so sure it happens.

I'm almost hoping it happens.

Obsolete mule. LOL

I'm surprised Sheamus and Cesaro aren't involved in this 3 way feud yet. Because no doubt it's leading to a 4 way match at Summerslam.

Whipping someone into the screens on the stage just looks like lame when the screens are soft enough that they move back upon impact.

I'm taking that as a compliment myself as well. LOL

Why is Renee Young on RAW I thought she was on SD Live.

Works for me.

Yeah she's on both shows now. That's probably the best for everyone, especially if she keeps doing Smacking Talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back