Q&A With Yaz

I checked and there was nothing there. You are losing it man.

I swear on Stomrage's old mask I did. I resent it to you a few minutes ago. If you are still not getting it, then I am indeed experiencing a psychotic episode of the dullest kind.

Has there someone been in WZCW who you liked but his/her run in the WZCW was short-lived and you would've wanted to see more of his/her work?

So there was this guy, I believe his name was Infinity, who had a character named Vega. There was no denying his talent. He came in and won the Mayhem Title very quickly and was on this huge roll. He was so dominant that the Mayhem Title was retired because him. There were literally no other challengers in the division, and we didn't want to kill his momentum by making him take a loss to drop the title, so he had this feud with Titus where Lee brought back Red Mask and the fans loved it and then we just retired the title to move him up the card. The problem is that with a guy that talented, you are gonna deal with an ego, and he had a huge ego. He would constantly complain to creative that we has being held back by the veterans of the fed. He would also lose it every time he lost a match. I lost track of the number of angry PMs he sent me. He got a World Title shot and lost and then pretty much disappeared. He could have been a major player if he wasn't so thin skinned.

Another name that could have been fun was Max Steel. Pancake had fun writing him, which is the most important thing to me, and people usually enjoyed reading it, but then he got into an argument with someone and left the fed.

Hot take: Infinity sucked at formatting. His RPs were impossible to read and for such an intriguing gimmick, they started off so incredibly dull. Everyone else always saw a lot more in him than I did. He made an awful first impression on me that has never truly faded.

Hot take: Infinity sucked at formatting. His RPs were impossible to read and for such an intriguing gimmick, they started off so incredibly dull. Everyone else always saw a lot more in him than I did. He made an awful first impression on me that has never truly faded.

Most of his early RP's were long, boring, and deviated greatly from WZCW. Once he began to focus more of his RP's around WZCW and its canonicity and structure is when I began enjoying his work.

On more than one occasion I asked him, practically begged him to stop using the unusual colors for his RPs.

I also asked him to stop killing people in his RPs. He never did.

There was this one joke that Pancake and I would make that we was the world's shittiest secret agent because he was constantly killing people with his gold plated Desert Eagle. A gun not exactly known for being covert.

Saxton's was centered for a while because I have a very large monitor and on Wrestlezone the default skin stretches posts to the length of the monitor. It was far easier for me to read an RP if it was centered, but I eventually switched to left-aligned for consistency. That said, a script-style RP definitely does not work centered. Prose, yeah, but script is a pain to read.

I wasn't ignoring you, I just moved into a new apartment a week ago and things have been hectic.

Judging RPs isn't an exact science. What is good one round may be bad the next round. What I typically like to see is good character development, or at least something that sticks to your character. I also like to be reminded that your character is a wrestler. They don't need to specifically mentioned their opponent and the match, but I like to be reminded that your character is a pro wrestler.

Above all, be entertaining. You don't have to be funny to be entertaining. Just make sure what you are writing is something that people will want to read.

I have wanted to ask this since long.

So as a regular member of WZCW, the ultimate goal of anyone is to win the ultimate title i.e WZCW World Heavyweight Championship. And almost equivalent would be to main event the Kingdom Come. That's what a regular member' ultimate goals could.

As a member of Creative Staff, the ultimate goal is to become the Head Of Creative.

And you will have achieved all of these ultimate accomplishments as soon as Kingdom Come takes place.

So here are the questions:

1. Any goal left for you to achieve?
2. Did you think that you will achieve all these when you initially joined WZCW?
3. After achieving all of these, what encourages you to continue both internally and externally?

Thank You.

I have wanted to ask this since long.

So as a regular member of WZCW, the ultimate goal of anyone is to win the ultimate title i.e WZCW World Heavyweight Championship. And almost equivalent would be to main event the Kingdom Come. That's what a regular member' ultimate goals could.

As a member of Creative Staff, the ultimate goal is to become the Head Of Creative.

And you will have achieved all of these ultimate accomplishments as soon as Kingdom Come takes place.

So here are the questions:

1. Any goal left for you to achieve?
2. Did you think that you will achieve all these when you initially joined WZCW?
3. After achieving all of these, what encourages you to continue both internally and externally?

Thank You.

These are solid. I will answer them on my podcast.

So I've thought about it a bit, and now that my life is in a better place and I e caught back up with WZCW, I'm ready to do this.

Humble brag time. I'm a 2x World Champ, 3x Tag Champ, EA Champ, and main evented Kingdom Come (thx for the damn fine feud Prophet). I also spent roughly four straight years on creative and was HoC longer than anyone. Fair to say, I've done and seen a lot. You could almost say I did it all. So let's turn my Q&A thread into a legit AMA. So long as you don't ask me why I didn't vote for you on February 19th, 2014, I'll answer anything you guys want.

Have at it.

Seriously though, top 5 things you're enjoying fed wise since you've left.

- Since the top spot is never in doubt, who is the second best WZCW wrestler of all time?
- Who would you put into the WZCW Hall of Fame that isn't already in there?
- The Elite title has had a lot of champions since Eve dropped the belt while Titus has held the Eurasian for nearly 600 days. What's better for the fed?
- What's something you'd like to see on the 10 year anniversary show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back