<.< Yes, another Q&A. I know, I know.

TBK

Local Weaboo Ruins Everything
So I figure since I'm still semi-new to the fed, I don't expect people to ask me a lot about what I did so far in WZCW. Instead, I'd like to take this time to ask questions so people know more about me, because I know I'm not as frequent with the site. To you guys, I'm mostly just a guy who has a silly character and shows up occasionally. Most about me is shrouded in mystery.

Feel free to ask me everything as long as it's not too personal. I'd say keep it on a mostly WZCW related or just straight up e-fed related note...but yeah. I was actually meaning to do this for a bit, but changed my mind about it because now everyone has a Q&A thread...then I realized "Whatever. Might as well do this now and not three weeks from now when people will ask why this trend hasn't died yet."

So yeah...BRING FORTH YOUR QUESTIONS AND I SHALL ANSWER THEM.

Thoughts on Celeste and Fairy Glitter Armageddon? What are your 2 favorite matches with Masked Gent?

Thoughts on Celeste and Fairy Glitter Armageddon? What are your 2 favorite matches with Masked Gent?

I've always been a big fan of Celeste. There's been more than a few girls in the fed but she stands out just on her own with her distinct charm. By all means she's one of the best examples of a female e-fed character done really well.

It's a bit too early to say with Fairy Glitter Armageddon, but I'm liking what I see so far. FalKon is really starting to shine with Sandy.

As for my favorite matches, I've enjoyed all my matches so far but if I could pick a specific two... with Beard vs FGA (Great use of my character by J) and vs Drake Callahan (I manage to come close to beating the same man who won the World Title about a cycle or two later. I can't specifically remember who wrote that match, but I wish to thank them for it.)

How are you enjoying Chicago? You moved there recently right?

You are correct.

What I know of the area I live in is pretty enjoyable. I live in a really good neighborhood, I love the music studio where I work and for the most part I have really cool neighbors.

Is LGM a character you've used before?

Nope. I specifically created the character for WZCW. The main reason was the whole promo deadline thing, I wanted to make sure that I didn't use any of my ideas elsewhere and that all of LGM's focus went into WZCW. He eventually did go into another fed (EEW) but that was just at the request of the owner due to it being jokingly suggested in the chat by either Matt or Dan (the guy who was here for All Stars, awesome guy) that LGM and The Great Gamblini (Dan's new character at the time) team up. The fed itself just recently died, and though I like doing LGM, I think I prefer just keeping him here.

Before I was sure who I wanted to bring in, I actually had a few ideas with what character I wanted to make. Before LGM became a mix of Arsene Lupin and Don Quixote, originally I had made him as a wrestling Tuxedo Mask. I guess he still kind of is, but I really don't remember too much of the character, actually. I haven't watched Sailor Moon in ages.

Speaking of All Stars, my character there, Mr. Lakes is also WZCW exclusive (outside of a promo where he interviewed someone...then it was revealed he wasn't even an interviewer). The whole thing just spawned off of an inside joke only people from AES would know. So just some random day, I'm called by a friend of mine who I hadn't talked to in ages. I say friend but I really don't remember us ever interacting too much, but he asked me to hang out with him. I told him that I was busy, but maybe later. He then proceeded to call back several times an hour including my parent's landline at the time. I ended up answering him again and telling him "not today", but he still kept calling. Part of this happened while I was in a skype call with a few people. I talked to them about it, and they started making jokes about thee whole situation. So, that day I ended up making the character: Josh Lakes, a creepy best friend who just wants to hang out with you.

Funny story: eventually after I stopped using Lakes, there was a character who did that completely seriously on AES called Ryan Davis. Said person knew absolutely nothing about Josh Lakes/Mr. Lakes. Guess who's character he continually asked to hang out with? Mine. The jokes were resurrected that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back